Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diarrhea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The wolves are guarding the internet henhouse. They spent hundreds of millions for regulations that they themselves will be appointed to enforce. The internet was never broke, why the hell did Obama have to "fix it" ???

Soros Ford Foundation shovel 196 million to net neutrality groups staff to White House WashingtonExaminer.com

“These left-wing groups not only impacted the public debate and funded top liberal think tanks from the Center for American Progress to Free Press. They also have direct ties to the White House and regulatory agencies. At least five individuals from these groups have ascended to key positions at the White House and FCC,” said the report which included funding details to pro-net neutrality advocates.

Just heard about it this morning. So George Soros was behind it? Makes perfect sense now. Maybe congress needs to defund the FCC until it remembers its' place.
The FCC is not funded by the government but by licensing fees.

Just heard about it this morning. So George Soros was behind it? Makes perfect sense now. Maybe congress needs to defund the FCC until it remembers its' place.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32589.pdf
President Obama signed H.R. 82, the Consolidated
and Further Continuation Appropriations Act, 2015, into law (P.L. 113-483) on December 16, 2014.
The law provides the FCC with an FY2015 budget of $339,844,000.

Also the FCC did remember it's place and protected a vital piece of national infrastructure.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32589.pdf
President Obama signed H.R. 82, the Consolidated
and Further Continuation Appropriations Act, 2015, into law (P.L. 113-483) on December 16, 2014.
The law provides the FCC with an FY2015 budget of $339,844,000.
OK I guess I was mistaken, still it's a stupid idea to attempt defund stuff. Hasn't worked so far on anything.

Also the FCC did remember it's place and protected a vital piece of national infrastructure.
It doesn't need protecting or government control.
We all would have hated what the ISPs were trying to do and still might do if they win their appeal. Do you like your cable company that much?

We all would have hated what the ISPs were trying to do and still might do if they win their appeal. Do you like your cable company that much?
I trust the government less. I can't do business with a different government. Ultra liberal groups behind it tells me all I need to know.

I trust the government less. I can't do business with a different government. Ultra liberal groups behind it tells me all I need to know.
"Ultra liberal groups" set up the internet the way it is, had verizon not attempted to change it to something else that they could squeeze more money out of without upgrading their system then none of this would have happened. Fuckers could have left well enough alone, upgraded enough to handle the bandwidth of Netflix and we would not be having this conversation.

"Ultra liberal groups" set up the internet the way it is, had verizon not attempted to change it to something else that they could squeeze more money out of without upgrading their system then none of this would have happened. Fuckers could have left well enough alone, upgraded enough to handle the bandwidth of Netflix and we would not be having this conversation.
I have the lowest high speed Comcast offers. If I want more I can pay more. What's wrong with that?

I have the lowest high speed Comcast offers. If I want more I can pay more. What's wrong with that?

Why should I be forced to join you in your quest to pay more and get less?

occupied is correct. The US is already behind much of the world in internet speed. Why let the right screw us over even more?

You RWs are wrong on this. You'll never admit it but the liberals (and the president you love to hate) pulled your butt out of the fire. Now let's just hope we can continue to win this fight.

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

That is not the issue or at least it wasn't, now there is a lower limit to what can be advertised as broadband. The issue was that Verizon wanted to charge Netflix and other streaming services more money to carry their content and were already illegally throttling their speed. They envisioned an easy court win to gain the right to treat websites differently and to set up fast lanes that would put smaller start-ups at an extreme disadvantage if they could not afford the fast-lane. A win would have also allowed them to decide what content you receive for purely arbitrary reasons. This could not be allowed to happen because innovation absolutely depends on net neutrality, had it lost the internet would turn into a static world of two or three media companies controlling all content like cable TV is now.

Let me make this simple.

A majority voted for President Obama, his administration made the decision.

You lost , live with it... You have been bitching and complaining like you won something.

Net Neutrality makes common sense and your paranoid rants.

The voters by voting Obama have told him to ignore the far right and enforce the moderate view.

Let me make this simple.

A majority voted for President Obama, his administration made the decision.

You lost , live with it... You have been bitching and complaining like you won something.

Net Neutrality makes common sense and your paranoid rants.

The voters by voting Obama have told him to ignore the far right and enforce the moderate view.
Congress writes the checks and the majority said fuck obama. So I'm going with that. Simple enough for you?

Nothing. We should keep it that way, don't you agree?

Forum List

Back