Soros Group Which Filed Lawsuit Against DeSantis on Behalf of Martha's Immigrants Received 1/3 of Funding from Soros in 2020

Alrighty then. Took all of a day to get to the bottom of this.

MSNBC Says Illegal Aliens “Are Actually Thanking Governor Ron DeSantis For Having Brought Them to Martha’s Vineyard” (VIDEO):

So.....a group he funds, gets 1/3 of their funds...from him.

Mensa alert, we got a mensa here!! :auiqs.jpg:

And no, they aren't thanking him. If this broad gets tied back to Stillson, his ass gonna get singed!!

They can sue all they want. DeSantis did nothing wrong, and this is nothing more than political theater. It will wind up making them look dumber than they already look now.

They can sue all they want. DeSantis did nothing wrong, and this is nothing more than political theater. It will wind up making them look dumber than they already look now.

I wonder if you can serve as Governor in Prison? I guess the Texas and Florida Legislation will have to cover that.

I wonder if you can serve as Governor in Prison? I guess the Texas and Florida Legislation will have to cover that.
They did nothing wrong, and no court can convict them of anything. Whole thing is more typical Democrat political theater.

MSNBC Says Illegal Aliens “Are Actually Thanking Governor Ron DeSantis For Having Brought Them to Martha’s Vineyard” (VIDEO):

I would reply by listing Soros as a financing terrorist organization, because all the activist groups and DA's he finances are causing the terrorizing of major cities financing criminal activities against citizens thus sponsoring terrorist acts across the country.
Sorros head of a terrorist org has caused more havoc than Bin Laden. It's time we called it what it is, and do something about it...."push back"!

I thought Progressives loved Illegal Aliens?
Only those who can paint.
20210703_123353.jpg

They did nothing wrong, and no court can convict them of anything. Whole thing is more typical Democrat political theater.

Neither did the various Mob Bosses that were locked up for various reason. And neither has the Don of Dons, the Rump.l

That remains to be seen. The asylum seekers appear to have persuaded to take the flight under false pretences. The more info that comes out the worse this is looking for mini-Trump.
Only in your misguided brain, and the TDS brain's of those exactly like you, a small number. :dunno:

That remains to be seen. The asylum seekers appear to have persuaded to take the flight under false pretences. The more info that comes out the worse this is looking for mini-Trump.
It does NOT appear that way. The refugees are entitled to exactly what they were told, and both Trump's and Desantis' approvals have increased since the MV issue arose.

George Soros is a great man who is using his money to help democracy and people around the world. Including dignity for 3rd worlders which is the last thing the GOP cares about these days, at least in effect. Everything you know is wrong, hater dupes. Try reality and journalism instead of hate and propaganda. Yes they had a great time in Martha's Vineyard and got all kinds of free stuff, but it is a hell of a lot better to send them where their relatives are or where the infrastructure already is for crying out loud period. Idiots.

People seeking asylum and wanting to go where their relatives are already. Brainwashed functional moron. everybody has rights sorry about that
NO dum dum. "everybody" does NOT have rights to enter the US without inspection clearance from immigration authorities, as legal immigrants do. But they do have one right, The right to be arrested and imprisoned and fined, for violation of US Code 8 Section 1325.

PS - their relatives "already" in Florida, airlifted and snuck in here by Joe (people-trafficker) Biden, have saturated the Tampa Bay housing market, driving rents up 100-200% and causing homelessness that never existed before. All for the single purpose of Biden trying to turn Florida from a red state into a blue state, to help him get re-elected. Disgusting, and you support it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back