Songs that kick people in the face.

Correction. It was Blue Oyster Cult not Electric Light Orchestra ( who I saw at Kent State University at another Outdoor Show...but I can't remember who opened for them)
And it was 1976

View attachment 706160
Magic Dick did his harmonica solo with the J geils Band that was cool.
View attachment 706163
Awesome talent. You know youā€™d mentioned that youā€™re kind of picky and you donā€™t like music on Octane, well that describes my husband but extends it to say that he hates all of the music I like lol Isnā€™t it great to have kids who appreciate A wide variety of music genre? Hubby ā€œtakes usā€ my daughter meets with friends, and weā€™re one of those couples where one is dancing all around and the other one is doing a little bit of a scowl face lol
Hey I just shared this on another thread but I wanted to link it here if thatā€™s all right:) This drummer is going places- when he does a live session he is nonstop energy for so long people tell him please take a break.

So You're scrolling through this thread looking to be kicked in the face. I tell you, crank the volume on your speaker, click this track, and get a hard immediate blast from an underrated 90's rock band.

If you done did it, even if it's a short answer, let me know if I succeeded.

I thought of you Friday when I listened to the whole Alison Krauss playlist at work..

One of my guys said Whitney Houston made him sad so I put played this for him and he fell asleep šŸ˜“ but I really liked it.

I actually don't consider what your friend did to be an insult. If anything, it is a compliment because it shows how peaceful Alison's singing can make a person become. :) :) :)

God bless you and the angel and your friend always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

The first five or six Van Halen albums kicked ass.
Crank it up baby.

In '79? This is srs bidness.

The guitar riff in stereo is only on the left. Stereo Nirvana! This is the pinnacle of VH.

That IS a kickass riff. This is the good stuff. Just a couple years prior, Rick-the-motherfuckin'-soap opera actor was declared best guitar in America.
I forget his last name, then came Van Halen!
ric-flair.gif

Last edited:

In '79? This is srs bidness.

The guitar riff in stereo is only on the left. Stereo Nirvana! This is the pinnacle of VH.

That IS a kickass riff. This is the good stuff. Just a couple years prior, Rick-the-motherfuckin'-soap opera actor was declared best guitar in America.
I forget his last name, then came Van Halen!
ric-flair.gif

Alex is equally talented on drums....
They complimented each other so well it's hard to imagine one without the other

Forum List

Back