Song for the Martyr Ashli Bshbtit...14 Year Vet and Hero

Law enforcement said more than 50 Capitol Police and Metropolitan police officers suffered injuries in the rioting and several officers have been hospitalized "with serious injuries."

"These individuals actively attacked United States Capitol Police Officers and other uniformed law enforcement officers with metal pipes, discharged chemical irritants, and took up other weapons against our officers," Capitol Police said.

And they beat one cop to death with a fire extinguisher.

This woman was engaging in that attack and she got what she deserved.

No one made her smash through that bullet proof glass. No one made her try to climb through that window she had just smashed through. She was a violent thug.

Capitol police defended themselves and the members of Congress and the Vice president who were on the other side of that window.

Babbitts death was unfortunate, but she was no martyr.

She is definitely a martyr and thousands will attend her funeral.....she will be the face of the continued resistance to the leftwing totalitarians who seek to destroy America.

Video of her cold blooded murder.......

Last edited:

She is definitely a martyr and thousands will attend her funeral.....she will be the face of the continued resistance to the leftwing totalitarians who seek to destroy America.

Video of her cold blooded murder.......https://twitter.com/i/status/1347056697899163648
She was a domestic terrorist who was part of a direct threat to just about all the members of Congress and the Executive Branch.

Both VP Pence and VP elect Harris were at risk as well as the entirety of both Houses of Congress

Video of her cold blooded murder.......https://twitter.com/i/status/1347056697899163648
She was a domestic terrorist who was part of a direct threat to just about all the members of Congress and the Executive Branch.

Both VP Pence and VP elect Harris were at risk as well as the entirety of both Houses of Congress
True.

She was unarmed as were all the protestors......great Americans

How many times do we have to tell these stupid fucking liberals that she didn't break that fucking window, she was simply standing there and got shot?

Damn I never have fully realized how stupid fucking liberals are. I wake up each day thinking they can't be this stupid and day after day they remind me, yea they really are.

The ho tried to break into the speakers office hoping to kidnap the speaker and toture her. She was no martyr, she was a treasonus thug. Now she's dead and she went out like a zero. Anyone but her family attending that funeral should be arrested. She will be the face of right wing lunacy and a story on 100 Stupid Ways to Die.

The ho tried to break into the speakers office hoping to kidnap the speaker and toture her. She was no martyr, she was a treasonus thug. Now she's dead and she went out like a zero. Anyone but her family attending that funeral should be arrested. She will be the face of right wing lunacy and a story on 100 Stupid Ways to Die.

You lying sack of fucking liberal shit. She was standing doing nothing and got shot. We have video. Now you can't lie, video doesn't lie, but liberals sure do.

The two dudes that broke the window were not shot, but she was.

How many times do we have to tell these stupid fucking liberals that she didn't break that fucking window, she was simply standing there and got shot?

Damn I never have fully realized how stupid fucking liberals are. I wake up each day thinking they can't be this stupid and day after day they remind me, yea they really are.
That's a lie. But we know how stupid right wingers are.

You lying sack of fucking liberal shit. She was standing doing nothing and got shot. We have video. Now you can't lie, video doesn't lie, but liberals sure do.

She was a seditionist attacking the capitol building and trying to subvert the constitution.

But being a conservative, the cop her ilk murdered means nothing to you.

Sgt. McKenzie.

Dont' stay on USMB. This place will be full scale communist shit hole within the next few days.

USMB will comply with Big Tech and put anything "controversial" such as not wanting our kids to be subject to drag queen story hour pedophiles in the Badlands or how we don't like slaughtering 9 month old babies in the womb.

HAIL SATAN THE REPUBLIC IS DEAD.

Fuck USMB. Just open your eyes Bush92 and look at all the posts and threads at the top of the page. It's 97% Communist propoganda.

Forum List

Back