Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

Gordon Sondland, a key witness in the impeachment inquiry, revealed that he told a top Ukrainian official that hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid would “likely” be held up unless the country’s government announced investigations into President Donald Trump’s political rivals — a major reversal from his previous closed-door testimony.

The acknowledgment of a quid pro quo is an explosive shift that threatens to upend claims by the president’s allies that military aid was not used as a bludgeon to advance his domestic political interests.

Sondland reverses himself on Ukraine, confirming quid pro quo

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Gordon Sondland, a key witness in the impeachment inquiry, revealed that he told a top Ukrainian official that hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid would “likely” be held up unless the country’s government announced investigations into President Donald Trump’s political rivals — a major reversal from his previous closed-door testimony.

The acknowledgment of a quid pro quo is an explosive shift that threatens to upend claims by the president’s allies that military aid was not used as a bludgeon to advance his domestic political interests.

Reversed testimony.

Which means he is a liar and all testimony by a liar may be ignored.
Thanks.

It's funny how many tards who have not read the testimony feel free to speak out of their asses, as if they know anything more than what they have been told to parrot. :lol:

It's funny that you haven't been right about anything Trump related since he got elected!
Come to think of it, neither has the whole DemocRat Party.

And that's a long time.

Repeat after me:
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!
UKRAINE! UKRAINE! UKRAINE!

Say it enough times, and maybe, just maybe, your fantasies will come true.
Loser!
I guess you haven't heard. Your propagandists are famous for keeping you tards in the dark and flat-out lying to you.

Russia interfered in the 2016 election. It's all there in the Mueller report. Read it, tard. Stop being a fucking parrot of the people lying to you.

Yeah. Everyone talked about sending someone to Belize, and that sounds perfectly perfect and such. But then, it became more and more insidious, and it dawned on me that "sending someone to Belize" actually meant "find or fabricate dirt on my potential political opponent so i can keep that precious immunity by somehow being reelected, or don't get shit from us and rejoin russia!". No homo, not a bribe, no quid pro quo. q.e.d.

deep State keeps a thorough file on every United States diplomat politician and or government employee.

They probably have video footage of him doing something naughty somewhere.

Jo
All the idiotic shit you cultists make up would apply double to the orange turd. How do you guys not get this?

First of all shit head....what makes you think that all of those who support Trump don't understand who he is where he came from and what he's capable of?

The office of the President of the United States requires a ruthless, bloodthirsty and at times dishonest person to master it.

Landslide 2020 baby!

Jo
So you know Trump is a piece of shit criminal and you LIKE that?

You don't send the Marcus of Queensbury to a street fight asshole.
We tried that with McCain and Romney already.

Jo

Are the Banana Republic democrats still releasing edited testimony from their locked doors in the basement?
Nope. Not edited. Why do you drink your propagandists' piss? Seriously.

All you have to do is read the transcripts for yourself to see you are being punked.

Talk about willful blindness! Holy shit!

EIob8CWWkAIpUiH

Gordon Sondland

Read post 16.

Trump refused to meet with Zelensky until Zelensky issued a public statement about investigating Burisma (and Biden) and the 2016 election. Trump would not settle for a generic statement about investigating corruption.

Quid. Pro. Quo.
There was a public statement from Ukraine? When?

I think he’s lying

anyway, even if true trump didnt say it

but if you want to jail the ambassador for qid pro quo be my guest

deep State keeps a thorough file on every United States diplomat politician and or government employee.

Jo
Yeah, and with that, it goes for everyone too.

It's funny how many tards who have not read the testimony feel free to speak out of their asses, as if they know anything more than what they have been told to parrot. :lol:

It's funny that you haven't been right about anything Trump related since he got elected!

And that's a long time.

Repeat after me:
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Loser!
I guess you haven't heard. Your propagandists are famous for keeping you tards in the dark and flat-out lying to you.

Russia interfered in the 2016 election. It's all there in the Mueller report. Read it, tard. Stop being a fucking parrot of the people lying to you.

I can see that due process and empirical evidence is not in your vocabulary.
Stop trying to sound smarter than you're not!

Reversed testimony.

Thanks.

That prison cell is getting closer and closer.

Kurt Volker's testimony: READ: Testimony By Kurt Volker, Former U.S. Envoy To Ukraine For Peace Talks

Gordon Sondland's testimony: READ: Deposition By Gordon Sondland, U.S. Ambassador To The European Union

TRUMP: Read the transcript!

CONGRESS: Here are the impeachment inquiry transcripts.

TRUMP: DON'T READ THOSE TRANSCRIPTS!!!

:lol:

Read them. Observe how greatly Trump's Republican lickspittles lied to you about those hearings.

The transcripts say nothing. Just like the OP.

Jo
All the idiotic shit you cultists make up would apply double to the orange turd. How do you guys not get this?

First of all shit head....what makes you think that all of those who support Trump don't understand who he is where he came from and what he's capable of?

The office of the President of the United States requires a ruthless, bloodthirsty and at times dishonest person to master it.

Landslide 2020 baby!

Jo
Now you admit he's a crook. Good job.

And that's a long time.

Repeat after me:
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Loser!

I can see that due process and empirical evidence is not in your vocabulary.
Stop trying to sound smarter than you're not!
Huh?

Reversed testimony.

Thanks.

Well.....that takes care of everything said by Trump.....ever......since it is all 'testimony by a liar'

I think it's reasonable to assume schiff threatened to murder his children if he didn't testify as to such.

Forum List

Back