Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

Kurt Volker's testimony: READ: Testimony By Kurt Volker, Former U.S. Envoy To Ukraine For Peace Talks

Gordon Sondland's testimony: READ: Deposition By Gordon Sondland, U.S. Ambassador To The European Union

TRUMP: Read the transcript!

CONGRESS: Here are the impeachment inquiry transcripts.

TRUMP: DON'T READ THOSE TRANSCRIPTS!!!

:lol:

Read them. Observe how greatly Trump's Republican lickspittles lied to you about those hearings.
What’s your point? The guy thought trump was thinking something lol who cares

th

Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
Is that the walls closing in on the White House?
In his new testimony, Mr. Sondland said he believed that withholding the aid was “ill-advised,” although he did not know “when, why or by whom the aid was suspended.”

“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement, Mr. Sondland said.
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

Earth-shattering.

:21: :21: :21:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
In his new testimony, Mr. Sondland said he believed that withholding the aid was “ill-advised,” although he did not know “when, why or by whom the aid was suspended.”

“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement, Mr. Sondland said.

Earth-shattering.

Gee...that is a tough one....Who could have held up that funding? Pence.....no....Mulvaney....no.....Perry....nope..

WHO COULD THAT PERSON BE?

DUMB ASS....!!!!!!

Volker's testimony is interesting. Before Trump would agree to meet with the new reformer president Zelensky, he wanted a public statement from them about fighting corruption. Volker agreed this was a good idea, and the US diplomatic team crafted a statement for Zelensky about how they were going to clean things up in Ukraine.

Everyone who has testified has stated in unequivocal terms that Zelensky was going to turn things around, corruption-wise.

So they had a good statement ready to go, and then fucking Rudy the Hand Grenade interjects himself and says the statement MUST include a statement that Burisma and specifically Biden would be investigated, along with an investigation into the imaginary interference by Ukraine in the 2016 election.

What a dumbass.

It's OVER!!!!!!

Trump's fucked!!!

It is a clear QUID PRO QUO!!! There is just too much evidence to deny this anymore.

!!!!!!!

Earth-shattering.

Gee...that is a tough one....
I'm sorry you don't like the fact your earth-shattering testimony is another nothingburger, but the fact remains.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The pentagon certified that ukraine met the anti-corruption measures necessary for the appropriated funds to be released. But then things got more and more "insidious". Lol

Classic.

I wonder what dirt the Democrats have on Sondland to extort him into reversing his testimony? ... :cool:
It's called perjury! Sondland lied and they have the text messages to prove it (you forgot about those) and they have the testimony of all the other people involved. SOndland knew he was going to go to jail for perjury so he had to tell the truth.

Trump's fucked

Earth-shattering.

I'm sorry you don't like the fact your earth-shattering testimony is another nothingburger, but the fact remains.
Nothing burger? He admitted that there was a QUud pro quo, it's over for Trump.

Kurt Volker's testimony: READ: Testimony By Kurt Volker, Former U.S. Envoy To Ukraine For Peace Talks

Gordon Sondland's testimony: READ: Deposition By Gordon Sondland, U.S. Ambassador To The European Union

TRUMP: Read the transcript!

CONGRESS: Here are the impeachment inquiry transcripts.

TRUMP: DON'T READ THOSE TRANSCRIPTS!!!

:lol:

Read them. Observe how greatly Trump's Republican lickspittles lied to you about those hearings.
ZOMG!!! Now Sundland remembers that Trump asked Putin to flip votes in key swing State but let Hillary win the popular vote!!!

I wonder what dirt the Democrats have on Sondland to extort him into reversing his testimony? ... :cool:
It's called perjury! Sondland lied and they have the text messages to prove it (you forgot about those) and they have the testimony of all the other people involved. SOndland knew he was going to go to jail for perjury so he had to tell the truth.
Unsupportable nonsense.

Earth-shattering.

Nothing burger? He admitted that there was a QUud pro quo.
He doesn't know where when or how the aid was held up, or by whom -- and thus, in no way support the allegation that Trump held up the aid for leverage.
That is, his testimony in no way supports the idea of QQP. Nothingburger.
I know its hard, but -try- reading for comprehension.

Unsupportable nonsense.
AHAHAH!!!!

You must be sick right now. You people have tried for years to get HRC and Obama and you got nothing on them. Now a real deal impeachment fell out of the sky into our laps and Trump is Fucked!!!!!

They have the text messages between Sondland and the others discussing the Quid pro quo the evidence is too overwhelming!!! Have a nice day!!!! Enjoy the impeachment party!!!!

Forum List

Back