Sondlan Was Right, They Are All In On it

Front page live is that like the lefts idea of Breitbart and the onion mixed together?

Front page live is that like the lefts idea of Breitbart and the onion mixed together?
Whatever you say.

Exclusive: Parnas Helped Nunes’ Investigations
I love how you keep posting far left onion and breitbart sources as real news. Do you want some one to post things from the right wing news and pretend you should take it serious?
No. Inconceivable. Especially here on the brainstem centre USMB.

And the guy sitting next to Adam Schiff at the hearings, Devin Nunes.

I love the title of the following story:

Rudy’s indicted Ukranian crony also helped ‘Trump lap dog’ Devin Nunes do ‘investigative work’ in Europe

Rudy's indicted Ukranian crony also helped 'Trump lap dog' Devin Nunes do 'investigative work' in Europe - Front Page Live
I'm tellin' ya. It's a birther thing.

It takes the exact same lack of critical thinking skills to fall for Rudy's Ukrainian conspiracy theory.

Whatever you say.

I love how you keep posting far left onion and breitbart sources as real news. Do you want some one to post things from the right wing news and pretend you should take it serious?
Counter what the post is about. Seriously.
I am afraid I don't read far left or right so called news sources. Whatever the normal news agencies claim there is some crazy source out there to counter it.

Whatever you say.

I am afraid I don't read far left or right so called news sources. Whatever the normal news agencies claim there is some crazy source out there to counter it.
Why be afraid to read?
Matter of fact, don't.

Whatever you say.

Why be afraid to read?
Matter of fact, don't.
No just hard to prove things to those that believe conspiracy theories. Try and prove a round earth to a flat earther. They always have some explanation. I suspect it is the same with you.

Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan defend America, so Democrats attack Nunes and Jordan.
Note to Democrats, your lies about Ukraine won't work.

Forum List

Back