The impeachment farce is basically a Jewish affair, noted the Israeli daily Haaretz.

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
A Jewish writer named Israel Shamir has a piece on the Jewish-owned Unz Review today, Trump Woos Jews, Jews Impeach Trump, that makes the same point I've made here: that this impeachment attack on our president is another example of the discontented Jew unable or unwilling to abide Gentile authority. Either you are an Epstein-compromised puppet like Bill Clinton, or a clueless doofus like the easily manipulated GW Bush, or you got to go.

Enter Schiff and his media accomplices.

When I point out the Jewishness of the impeachment, Jews on this board, and their simple-minded goy followers, respond, as always, with that devastating argument, joooooooooooooooooooooosssssssss.

They have no other.

I previously posted the entire article below, as is done all the time on this board, with a link to the original content, and it was removed as "copyright violation" with one mod saying this site doesnt exist for anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

How weak and pathetic.

Anyway, the article is a good one--written by a Jew, posted on a site owned by a Jew, and discussing an article in a Jewish owned newspaper in Israel. They are all, apparently, part of the same "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory" that our benighted moderator has spotted lurking in the shadows.

Trump Woos Jews, Jews Impeach Trump

Forum List

Back