Sometimes the accusation itself is the crime

I have no way of knowing anything for sure. I have heard this from various sources. Those FISA warrants are a really big deal because those were relied upon to arrest George Papadapolous and Carter Page among other innocent people. A phony FISA warrant was used to prove Michael Cohen was in Prague when he has never been in Prague.
Yes. Framing people, threatening, distorting, accusing without merit, destroying lives as was done to Flynn, Page, Papadopoulos, etc., all to take down a political opponent for no reason other than he was a political opponent is not only wrong and disgusting, but is pure evil. To condone that is not only wrong and disgusting, but is pure evil.

And whatever their opinion of Donald J. Trump, using such methods to take him out or using just methods on him directly is wrong, disgusting, pure evil.

The Heritage Foundation has put together some good research based on the trials of those Durham has indicted so far and what we know from reliable sources on the intensely deliberate attempt by the Hillary campaign, aided and abetted by the FBI, to frame Trump. That included phony collusion charges, wholly fabricated reports of misconduct, entirely made up Trump relationship with a Russian bank, all during the 2016 campaign. And a lot of that released a short time before the election so that the resulting media coverage would do maximum damage to Trump.

Long read but it spells it all out, and whatever you think of the Heritage Foundation, I'm pretty darn sure it can't be refuted by any credible source:

Conclusion of that report:
"...While opposition research will continue to be a standard part of political campaigns, the actions taken by Hillary for America and its agents should be condemned so that such actions are never repeated by any political campaign in the future. It is one thing to dredge up a political candidate’s youthful indiscretions or shady financial dealings, but it is quite another to fabricate false and sensational allegations, present them to the FBI as fact, and serve them up to a willing media in the weeks leading up to Election Day."

Forum List

Back