Sometimes the accusation itself is the crime

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
We all know of the highly publicized misconduct of FBI's Strzok, Page, McCabe et al who tried to take down Trump. We all know that Comey said the Steele Dossier was "salacious and unverified" but allowed its use to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

That all may be the tip of the iceberg.

Who knows when the Durham report will come out, but revelations from that investigation so far have apparently turned up nothing on Donald J. Trump, but they do reveal a deep state conspiracy dedicated to help Hillary Clinton and destroy Trump. Three indictments so far and some speculate many more will come. So far zero leaks from the Durham investigation that implicates Trump in any kind of wrongdoing or unethical behavior, and you can be sure that if there were such leaks, they would be front page headlines and lead the evening news.

I have zero proof and nothing really substantive for my gut feeling that the Mar-a-lago raid was a desperate effort to retrieve dirt Trump had on the FBI/DOJ et al activities. They couldn't use a subpoena for that. If that was the case they knew he could use any evidence he had at a judicious time. Knowing that the Durham investigation could be winding down and it was not going to make the FBI et al look good, I honestly think they are running scared.

The so-called "secret documents" that the FBI was concerned about were ones which put them in a bad light as far as the Mueller investigation. However, Trump declassified ALL of those documents right on social media before leaving office.

The Trumpster got the dirt on them and the Unprecedented Raid on Mar-a-lago was just retaliation by the rogue FBI.

We all know of the highly publicized misconduct of FBI's Strzok, Page, McCabe et al who tried to take down Trump. We all know that Comey said the Steele Dossier was "salacious and unverified" but allowed its use to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

That all may be the tip of the iceberg.

Who knows when the Durham report will come out, but revelations from that investigation so far have apparently turned up nothing on Donald J. Trump, but they do reveal a deep state conspiracy dedicated to help Hillary Clinton and destroy Trump. Three indictments so far and some speculate many more will come. So far zero leaks from the Durham investigation that implicates Trump in any kind of wrongdoing or unethical behavior, and you can be sure that if there were such leaks, they would be front page headlines and lead the evening news.

I have zero proof and nothing really substantive for my gut feeling that the Mar-a-lago raid was a desperate effort to retrieve dirt Trump had on the FBI/DOJ et al activities. They couldn't use a subpoena for that. If that was the case they knew he could use any evidence he had at a judicious time. Knowing that the Durham investigation could be winding down and it was not going to make the FBI et al look good, I honestly think they are running scared.

Trump still has the crossfire hurricane documents. And I am willing to bet they have been digitized and are held in multiple locations, the reason for the 38 raids on his associates and attorneys. This is heating up and democrats and the deep state are desperate to get all of the information back and kept from public view as it shows criminal misconduct by them and the deep state. I look for multiple publications of this data soon and it will destroy democrats into 2024.

The so-called "secret documents" that the FBI was concerned about were ones which put them in a bad light as far as the Mueller investigation. However, Trump declassified ALL of those documents right on social media before leaving office.

The Trumpster got the dirt on them and the Unprecedented Raid on Mar-a-lago was just retaliation by the rogue FBI.
That's my gut feeling too, but I don't know. Maybe he had stuff he wasn't entitled to have. Maybe he didn't. I don't know. But the fact that the way the FBI treated him compared to ALL the others suspected or known to have or to have mishandled illegal documents sure suggests that something other than that was at stake here. And I don't think it had anything to do with fear that Trump was an enemy of the state or anything close to that.

Last edited:
Trump still has the crossfire hurricane documents. And I am willing to bet they have been digitized and are held in multiple locations, the reason for the 38 raids on his associates and attorneys. This is heating up and democrats and the deep state are desperate to get all of the information back and kept from public view as it shows criminal misconduct by them and the deep state. I look for multiple publications of this data soon and it will destroy democrats into 2024.
Maybe that's it. But who knows? For years now, we Patriots have been waiting for that proverbial other shoe to drop, but it never does. But we sure see the double standards, corruption, dirty tricks, and blatantly unethical behavior, and so far I haven't seen ANYTHING to include Donald J. Trump in that.

Maybe that's it. But who knows? For years now, we Patriots have been waiting for that proverbial other shoe to drop, but it never does. But we sure see the double standards, corruption, dirty tricks, and blatantly unethical behavior, and so far I haven't seen ANYTHING to include Donald J. Trump in that.
I look for organizations that produce the leaks and data to be the publishers, many of which are outside of the US. At that point the DOJ will call him a traitor... They control almost everything here in the US so it will have to be an outside group to publish the damming evidence against democrats and the DOJ/FBI.

From everything I've read about those documents, they've all been declassified. This is retaliation from the fbi over them being exposed previously with the fake russia dossier. There is going to be a reckoning.

Those patriots named would have undoubtedly been actively plotting to take down Trump. And many more just like them.

It's a wonder that no patriots has taken matters into his/her own hands to save their country!

It's all Kabuki Theater to make people people Trump is going to move the needle at all against the Deep State/Progressive Jihad on America.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, unless and until We The People make it happen.

Right now, the Country is a bigger pile of kindling than it was in 1764-1776. Don't know when or how it happens, but it's inevitable at this point

I look for organizations that produce the leaks and data to be the publishers, many of which are outside of the US. At that point the DOJ will call him a traitor... They control almost everything here in the US so it will have to be an outside group to publish the damming evidence against democrats and the DOJ/FBI.
I think you're right. Just look at Rachel Maddow for instance. For months and months she shored up her ratings with elaborate and detailed 'evidence' of Trump's collusion with Russia and the gullible salivated over all of it repeating it on message boards and social media.

Then when EVERY single investigation, including the Mueller Report, revealed zero evidence of ANY sort of collusion with Russia, all that came crashing down. But Rachel still anchors her lucrative spot at MSNBC

The corrupt MSM is so in bed with the NWO leftists and deep state that it doesn't even blush when its dishonest and mostly fabricated reporting is shown up to be the fraud that it is. It buries ALL negative news re Biden and the deep state as much as possible and keeps right on putting fake news out there. And the gullible still enjoy it very much and love offering it as 'evidence' that Biden is wonderful and Trump is the epitome of corruption and evil.

Last edited:
The FBI lied about the fake russia dossier. They have no credibility and are not to be trusted. They are a threat to this country and need to be defunded and disbanded.
But until we can get a President PLUS an honest Congress with balls into office, the FBI and all the rest of the deep state, aided and abetted by a corrupt MSM, will continue to put disinformation out there and enough Americans will believe it so that good guys will continue to be persecuted and prosecuted and the guilty will continue to get off scot free.

Yes and the lying libs and their pet media know that and abuse that
“Trump kicks down door of Capitol” is front page for days and then the proof he didn’t appears on page 33 a month or so later.

I'm hedging against anything really changing.
In the social cycle of Governments, we are in the midst of transitioning from Gov't dependency to totalitarianism.
Bondage is the end goal.
We can only hope that there are still enough Americans who value being honest over being popular, who want to be right instead of pretending they are right, who are capable of critical thinking instead of swallowing hook line and sinker every theory, accusation, suggestion, smear out there. If not, you're right. We will continue to decline as a nation and sink into the abyss of total submission to government who will control, exploit and use us, but not fight for us.

The big concern is that Trump has the FISA applications that were used in Crossfire Hurricane and he was planning to use them during his own campaign.

Yes and the lying libs and their pet media know that and abuse that
“Trump kicks down door of Capitol” is front page for days and then the proof he didn’t appears on page 33 a month or so later.
On J6 (Reichstag Fire) he grabbed the steering wheel after killing his Secret Service detail and tried to run over Mike Pence

I am not saying you aren't right, but how do you know this for sure?
I have no way of knowing anything for sure. I have heard this from various sources. Those FISA warrants are a really big deal because those were relied upon to arrest George Papadapolous and Carter Page among other innocent people. A phony FISA warrant was used to prove Michael Cohen was in Prague when he has never been in Prague.

Forum List

Back