Something That Just Doesn't Make Sense About The Democrats and Economic Matters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Something just doesn't make sense to me. I don't personally give Trump money, but how is it that democrats keep harping on that when they don't even mention how the Biden/Harris Administration wanted to charge the American people just for keeping our own country and our own border safe? At least people are donating to Trump by their own free will. I realize that stupid bill fell flat, but just something that crossed my mind.

• Banned
Look for the way that it does make sense....They hate Murica, how it was originally chartered.

Seems to me that they really love foreigners though. Also apparently to the point where they're in bed with them.

Dependent people vote Democrat, the more sorry, helpless and under educated .. the more Democrats can use them to undermine Americans freedom and constitutional rights.

Well, that's the tip of the iceberg.. :itsok:

Something just doesn't make sense to me. I don't personally give Trump money, but how is it that democrats keep harping on that when they don't even mention how the Biden/Harris Administration wanted to charge the American people just for keeping our own country and our own border safe? At least people are donating to Trump by their own free will. I realize that stupid bill fell flat, but just something that crossed my mind.
What really doesn't make economic sense is to have an ever increasing national debt that we can't even pay the interest on.

What really doesn't make economic sense is to have an ever increasing national debt that we can't even pay the interest on.

and yet we just keep electing people who have no interest in doing anything about it. One side talks about doing something about it when they are not in power and cannot actually do it

Forum List

Back