Something I've noticed about the biggest promoters of this scam

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
For anyone who still thinks we live in a free country, now we have Alan Dershowitz saying "the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

But that's not actually why I posted this. What do Bill "you don't have a choice" Gates, "Contact tracing" promoter Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz have in common?

I'll see who answers that first.

For anyone who still thinks we live in a free country, now we have Alan Dershowitz saying "the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

But that's not actually why I posted this. What do Bill "you don't have a choice" Gates, "Contact tracing" promoter Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz have in common?

He's an idiot. He has always been an idiot.

SergioGetChopper.jpg

That feller gives me the heebie jeebies.

To all voters...

It doesn't matter what Alan Dershowitz says...it matters what the president says!

And 2 days ago president Trump, at a press meeting, said "some people wont want to take the vaccine...and that's OK". (or something to that effect...but I'm pretty close).

Who do you want as your president???

What is bidens position on this subject?

Forum List

Back