Something is wonky in my state...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
....with the Wuhan Virus.

We aren't getting it.

Our case number has been zero for a month and a half. Folks aren't social distancing like they should. A major interstate runs through our county. Lots of over the road truckers live here.

It's strange.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Something's wrong with my state, too. We didn't ask for, WE didn't NEED, we didn't VOTE for SANCTUARY STATUS for illegal aliens. But we got it anyway, because "OUR" elected officials created it behind closed doors over many years. And nobody can question that, because it is taboo to question government officials when they are Democratic liberal progressives and do things behind closed doors without consent or knowledge of the majority, that's magically OK somehow.

it is taboo to question government officials when they are Democratic liberal progressives and do things behind closed doors without consent or knowledge of the majority, that's magically OK somehow.
Sounds like Republicrats or Demopublicans- same destination different rate of descent.

Well, provided one doesn't believe that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- maybe they do, unless you don't vote for them so you too can be a tool-

It's real.

It affects elderly, those who have compromised immune systems, poor diets or are sedentary.

I had it for several weeks. It left me with a secondary infection.

When ever I have a corona virus, it usually leaves me with chronic bronchitis afterward. . . . that is just starting to develop. I never thought I would be so glad to be able to cough up phlegm again. :heehee:

OTH, the mass propaganda is making a very bad cold out to be something that is so much worse than it should be. Can it kill you if you are in a risk group? OF course.

Will the State health agencies code your death as this thing if you happen to die with it, if you actually died of something else b/c they have a global agenda?

You bet.

But for folks that were watching the economic indicators that knew we were due for another recession/depression, we know what this is about. It is about bailing out the criminals on Wall-street, in NY, in the halls of congress, the Deep State, and in D.C.

I mean, common, they either had to do this, or eventually, even the dumbest of partisans are going to catch on. The Tea Party Protested during G.W. Bush's presidency, and Occupy Wall Street protested during Obama, all for the same reasons.

They popped the bubble before it burst and created a need for a "too big to fail" bail out and united left and right rage. Now? Everyone is at eachother's throats.

What would happen when they all figure out that the government and the Federal Reserve creates booms and busts for the folks running the world, and not for the productive classes?

And now? They are telling the productive classes that they can't even live, they can't even be productive, the must stay home while the fields go fallow, and food must be dumped.

While the celebrities, the politicians and the Oligarchs lecture the little folks, and the left and right about what shitty folks they are, creating more hatred, and a false story about what is really going on.

Just so they can loot the economy once again, distracting everyone, and no one protests the real criminals.

zzzzr.jpg

it is taboo to question government officials when they are Democratic liberal progressives and do things behind closed doors without consent or knowledge of the majority, that's magically OK somehow.
Sounds like Republicrats or Demopublicans- same destination different rate of descent.

Well, provided one doesn't believe that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- maybe they do, unless you don't vote for them so you too can be a tool-
Our vote is supposed to matter. ALL of US! Not be preempted or side-stepped by god knows who. Our "representatives" are supposed to represent US. ALL of US! Not illegal aliens or contractors that exploit illegals. sanctuary cities are unconstitutional and exploitative. Is this what Liberals have become?

We aren't getting it.

Our case number has been zero for a month and a half. Folks aren't social distancing like they should. A major interstate runs through our county. Lots of over the road truckers live here.

It's strange.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Whatever your source is, it’s wrong.

Your state is getting it:

“There have been at least 6,997 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Missouri, according to a New York Times database. As of Sunday evening, at least 280 people had died.”

We aren't getting it.

It's strange.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Whatever your source is, it’s wrong.

Your state is getting it:

“There have been at least 6,997 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Missouri, according to a New York Times database. As of Sunday evening, at least 280 people had died.”

Screenshot_2020-04-26-23-08-30(1).png

St Louis and Kansas City.

The rest of the state is relatively CV free.

I'm starting to think you need a large viral load to get the virus.

But that's nothing but a wild ass guess.

Forum List

Back