Something i just now noticed

the delete button is missing as in no way to delete a duplicate post etc. as far as i can see anyhow.
It expires along with the edit button. Do your proofreading fast. They don't last long.

Perfect segue into a commercial.. Thanks O-Lady.. The edit/delete times are now pretty generous.. BUT if you're Turtle slow and a bit high and NEED more time -- USMB Bored of Directors has changed the BENEFITS for Gold and Silver memberships !!!!!!!

Which INCLUDE --- enhanced editing and deletion times.. Brand new.. IMPROVED even -- benefits that kick ass compared to the plain ole bumper sticker that you got before.. Go to your profile and click on Account Upgrades.. Do it TODAY and I'll toss in a free "LOVE" rating...
I'd pretty much to anything you'd ask me to, FCT. I'm in a generous mood. C0-19 in my state has peaked per the news today. :)

the delete button is missing as in no way to delete a duplicate post etc. as far as i can see anyhow.
It expires along with the edit button. Do your proofreading fast. They don't last long.

Perfect segue into a commercial.. Thanks O-Lady.. The edit/delete times are now pretty generous.. BUT if you're Turtle slow and a bit high and NEED more time -- USMB Bored of Directors has changed the BENEFITS for Gold and Silver memberships !!!!!!!

Which INCLUDE --- enhanced editing and deletion times.. Brand new.. IMPROVED even -- benefits that kick ass compared to the plain ole bumper sticker that you got before.. Go to your profile and click on Account Upgrades.. Do it TODAY and I'll toss in a free "LOVE" rating...
I'd pretty much to anything you'd ask me to, FCT. I'm in a generous mood. C0-19 in my state has peaked per the news today. :)

Wow -- maybe I should change to Advertising !!!! Or be traveling Medicine Man show..,. :banana:

Great news is coming AA...

I wasn't really complaining. Usually I proofread before I post. But sometimes I reply to an OP and then as I read the thread I realize others have made my reply and I go to delete it and .... it's too late. And when I'm tired the there/their/they're thing sneaks up on me.
So how much does enhancement cost, FCT?

Well I'm selling the "knock off" gold membership at a 40% discount in the parking lot... LOL...

It's less than most people spend on sponges a year.. $15/yr for Silver -- $25/yr for gold...
Same as it has been for years. I have to respect that. I have been gold off and on for 10 years. I like to support anything I am participating in often. Win/win? The Mods are terrific and so are the posters. It's a good investment in my opinion. Nice new format...etc. So here goes....:113:

Wow -- maybe I should change to Advertising !!!! Or be traveling Medicine Man show..,. :banana:

I just like and respect the way you do your job. :thup:

Have you ever done business with 'dont taz me bro' or 'coyoted'? hehheh

Have you ever done business with 'dont taz me bro' or 'coyoted'? hehheh
Sure have! They do their job very well too, IMO.

I went to the back parking lot to find FCT because he was going to give us a 40% gold membership discount but he was nowhere to be found unless that was him swigging a beer in da bushes laughing all the way to the bank! :102:

I wasn't really complaining. Usually I proofread before I post. But sometimes I reply to an OP and then as I read the thread I realize others have made my reply and I go to delete it and .... it's too late. And when I'm tired the there/their/they're thing sneaks up on me.
So how much does enhancement cost, FCT?
Breast Augmentation Cost

About $4,000. I thought it would be more.

Just aqnother note:

Finally found the watched Forums/Watched Threads area. click the down arrow beside Forums in the top bar.

(I was wondering where they hid it)

The "to the top" is rather elusive though. It's there then it's not..then it's there again.

the 'to the top' button appears when you start to scroll up.
And often goes away as soon as you touch it.

Maybe on mobile??
Yes.

Stuff goes away from me on mobile all the time.. Because the touch zones are so sensitive and not exact.. Hard to say.. That's why I do this on souped up desktops.. To me, mobile is Hasbro for "serious biz' like USMB... LOL.

The "to the top" is rather elusive though. It's there then it's not..then it's there again.

the 'to the top' button appears when you start to scroll up.
And often goes away as soon as you touch it.

Maybe on mobile??
Yes.

Stuff goes away from me on mobile all the time.. Because the touch zones are so sensitive and not exact.. Hard to say.. That's why I do this on souped up desktops.. To me, mobile is Hasbro for "serious biz' like USMB... LOL.
I'm a pretty busy guy and my phone is always in my pocket so when I have a few minutes to.kill I just grab it rather than firing up my laptop or desktop unless I'm already using one of them.

Forum List

Back