Something i just now noticed

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
the delete button is missing as in no way to delete a duplicate post etc. as far as i can see anyhow.

I just noticed that Tucker Carlson might be someone I'm not going to watch much anymore. I don't know, when he's on he's on, but lately he just seem...a bit wobbly.

Delete button is beside the report button along with the edit.

You only have a period of time to edit and delete and once elapsed you can not but you can request a Moderator to do it for you.

Taz and Will are good about it and no I am not making some kind of Joke either...

The "to the top" is rather elusive though. It's there then it's not..then it's there again.

the delete button is missing as in no way to delete a duplicate post etc. as far as i can see anyhow.
It expires along with the edit button. Do your proofreading fast. They don't last long.

I posted my comment eight minutes ago and I can still edit and delete, so it is not fast at all but it does go away after a period of time...
An hour. Why I don't know this is the only place I've seen a time limit.

It expires along with the edit button. Do your proofreading fast. They don't last long.

I posted my comment eight minutes ago and I can still edit and delete, so it is not fast at all but it does go away after a period of time...
An hour. Why I don't know this is the only place I've seen a time limit.

That is more than long enough to delete or edit what you need.

On MLB Trade Rumors it is five minutes and you are stuck!

Perfect segue into a commercial.. Thanks O-Lady.. The edit/delete times are now pretty generous.. BUT if you're Turtle slow and a bit high and NEED more time -- USMB Bored of Directors has changed the BENEFITS for Gold and Silver memberships !!!!!!!

Which INCLUDE --- enhanced editing and deletion times.. Brand new.. IMPROVED even -- benefits that kick ass compared to the plain ole bumper sticker that you got before.. Go to your profile and click on Account Upgrades.. Do it TODAY and I'll toss in a free "LOVE" rating...

Perfect segue into a commercial.. Thanks O-Lady.. The edit/delete times are now pretty generous.. BUT if you're Turtle slow and a bit high and NEED more time -- USMB Bored of Directors has changed the BENEFITS for Gold and Silver memberships !!!!!!!

Which INCLUDE --- enhanced editing and deletion times.. Brand new.. IMPROVED even -- benefits that kick ass compared to the plain ole bumper sticker that you got before.. Go to your profile and click on Account Upgrades.. Do it TODAY and I'll toss in a free "LOVE" rating...

Where do I sign up, and can I use your credit card?

Where do I sign up, and can I use your credit card?

If you wait til Christmas or your birthday -- I'll just drop it on you... LOL... You're good to go anyways. Because you have a Gold membership.. So go edit all your posts.. :hyper:

Please, delete all your comments.
THE POSTER YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTACT HAS YOU ON IGNORE...

PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER...

I wasn't really complaining. Usually I proofread before I post. But sometimes I reply to an OP and then as I read the thread I realize others have made my reply and I go to delete it and .... it's too late. And when I'm tired the there/their/they're thing sneaks up on me.
So how much does enhancement cost, FCT?

I wasn't really complaining. Usually I proofread before I post. But sometimes I reply to an OP and then as I read the thread I realize others have made my reply and I go to delete it and .... it's too late. And when I'm tired the there/their/they're thing sneaks up on me.
So how much does enhancement cost, FCT?

Well I'm selling the "knock off" gold membership at a 40% discount in the parking lot... LOL...

It's less than most people spend on sponges a year.. $15/yr for Silver -- $25/yr for gold...

Forum List

Back