Something has got to be done about the police.

Part of the problem is dem policies and the defund the police movements. They have caused numerous officers to quit, retire early, and it has also effected recruiting. The severe shortages of officers has led to them being forced to hire just about anyone off the streets. Most of the problem is your very own fault.
Bullshit. The problem is the a that makes police quit because people are now holding them accountable.

The entire system covering for this man being tortured into a false confession.

The judge concluded that Fontana detectives had sufficient reason to believe an offense had been committed, though she criticized the tactics the officers had used.

There was zero evidence a crime had been committed. Cops will make up any old excuse to try and cover for their misdeeds and the system will largely cover for them. If the old man had simply went for a walk, slipped off a pier and drowned this man would likely be in prison today.

This kind of scenario has played out many times.

The judge did at least note...........

She wrote: “A reasonable juror could conclude that the detectives inflicted unconstitutional psychological torture on Perez.

BUT not a one of them was personally held accountable for anything.

Three of the officers who were involved in the interrogation are still employed with the department, while a fourth has retired.

City has to pay $900,000 after police inflict 'psychological torture' on man to get false confession

How is it these officers are still employed? It's highly likely they have done similar in the past. They should be in prison. How is torturing someone not a criminal act?

It's also another example of where the police should not be allowed to use dogs.

Last edited:
The entire system covering for this man being tortured into a false confession.

The judge concluded that Fontana detectives had sufficient reason to believe an offense had been committed, though she criticized the tactics the officers had used.

There was zero evidence a crime had been committed. Cops will make up any old excuse to try and cover for their misdeeds and the system will largely cover for them. If the old man had simply went for a walk, slipped off a pier and drowned this man would likely be in prison today.

This kind of scenario has played out many times.

The judge did at least note...........

She wrote: “A reasonable juror could conclude that the detectives inflicted unconstitutional psychological torture on Perez.

BUT not a one of them was personally held accountable for anything.

Three of the officers who were involved in the interrogation are still employed with the department, while a fourth has retired.

City has to pay $900,000 after police inflict 'psychological torture' on man to get false confession

How is it these officers are still employed? It's highly likely they have done similar in the past. They should be in prison. How is torturing someone not a criminal act?
And this is why law enforcement must be reformed. All of it.

All departments are corrupt. All cops are bad. That is the mentality you MUST have.

Sucks to be you ... don't explain, I understand perfectly ... I'm the guy on the other side [ka'ching] ... I'm the guy the police are working for ... knuckling down the damned Middle Class (worthless shits) ...

The sad part is I'm not paying taxes for all this corruption ... you are ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Sucks to be you ... don't explain, I understand perfectly ... I'm the guy on the other side [ka'ching] ... I'm the guy the police are working for ... knuckling down the damned Middle Class (worthless shits) ...

The sad part is I'm not paying taxes for all this corruption ... you are ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Are you on some sort of mind-altering chemicals?

Are you on some sort of mind-altering chemicals?

Mind-altering chemicals? ... like legislators? ... they wrote the laws that allow this ... a half-dozen sheriff deputies with guns drawn is how evictions occur here ... so landlords don't have to soil their Armani ... who do you think the police work for? ...

YOU? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ... the Middle Class are soooooo cute when they try this hard ...

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Backwards into the future, eh?

581c17e8190000a502c30db6.jpeg
Nope. Give criminals the tough love they didn’t receive from their absentee fathers.

Instead of numerous posts of vague and non-specific content, the burden is first upon you to provide clear and precise information as to what "other poster" you are referring to and the post number within this thread.
Post 165.

As for the rest of your list of demands, it’s not up to me to lay out the framework for you to justify the claim that you already made. Here is what you said:

Our police receive better training than in most other parts of the world.
You made this claim. You back it up.

• Winner
Bullshit. The problem is the a that makes police quit because people are now holding them accountable.
If only you would hold those who wish to be lawless to the same accountability actions
Libs Always feel there is over response to anything they wish was different and NEVER hold the criminal instigator accountable

If only you would hold those who wish to be lawless to the same accountability actions
Libs Always feel there is over response to anything they wish was different and NEVER hold the criminal instigator accountable

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Odd how that happens when no one is held accountable.

In this example we have a police force that tortured a man to try and elicit a confession to a crime that never happened. They lied to try and paint a portrait of a crime that never happened. They denied him his needed medication to try and get him to confess to a crime that never happened.

I imagine 5 minutes knocking on a few neighbors doors and they would have discovered a door bell camera showing the man walking away.

No instead they decided to torture a man for a crime that never happened.

Yes he got a settlement (after many years) but was any of the officers held accountable for what they did? I've seen no evidence that shows they have. None of them should still be police officers. They themselves should have been charged with a crime. But they were not. The system covered for them. Some say it's only a few but again, the entire system covered for them.

Yawning. IF even remotely true? I dont worry one in a billion vs. 50% chance unprovoked voilent crime in a Wal Mart bathroom you ignorant OX.

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Odd how that happens when no one is held accountable.

We have the most Criminals (by far) with more freedoms. Evidently we dont lock away nearly enough for long enough. 48 count rap sheets out committing random violent murder?

I bet the crime rate is low in NK or Kuala Lumpur you dumb bag of human sheeat. Get off the boards you dope.

No that's not the facts. Police breaking the law shold be a concern.
It is, look at what xiden and Obama’s. FBI has done…from illegal warrants to spy on campaigns, to raiding political rivals homes

It’s a clear and present danger to have a demafascit in charge of enforcing law

And the response we see by some here are why police believe they can continue getting away with doing stuff like they did to this guy. There simply needs to be national standards for policing. When you are gven the authority to beat and kill citizens, the rules or standards alowing a person to do so shoud be uniform accross the country.
People might take you seriously if yoj didn’t pretend to be a black guy…and of course vote for demafacist that routinely do this sort of thing to people, simply because they don’t support your cult

• Fact
Mind-altering chemicals? ... like legislators? ... they wrote the laws that allow this ... a half-dozen sheriff deputies with guns drawn is how evictions occur here ... so landlords don't have to soil their Armani ... who do you think the police work for? ...

YOU? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ... the Middle Class are soooooo cute when they try this hard ...

OK...you're getting less coherent. Are you mixing liquor and bath salts?

And we can add rental property to the long list of things you know nothing (or slightly less) about.

People might take you seriously if yoj didn’t pretend to be a black guy…and of course vote for demafacist that routinely do this sort of thing to people, simply because they don’t support your cult
See how a bootlicker will follow a white man's lead, now these racist question whether this man is black or not and the boot licker follow suit. Smfh.

Forum List

Back