Something Else To Think About

In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats saw a 70% increase in their House vote totals compared to the previous midterm election.
What was driving the huge increase? Donald Trump. The signs were perfectly clear that there was going to be blue wave and we kept telling you guys.
There was a higher turnout than in 2016 because people weren’t actually expecting Trump to win. Trump drove people to vote, both people for him and against him. Easily the most polarizing presidential election I can remember.
Low-IQ Moron.

Like I wouldn't look up the results to prove you're a stupid LIAR.

2016 dems had 61.7m votes
2018 dems had 60.6m votes about a million FEWER. Must have liked Trump.

Low-IQ Moron.

Like I wouldn't look up the results to prove you're a stupid LIAR.

2016 dems had 61.7m votes
2018 dems had 60.6m votes about a million FEWER. Must have liked Trump.

Dumbass. Here’s what I said:

“In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats saw a 70% increase in their House vote totals compared to the previous midterm election.”

Was the 2016 election a midterm election? Hmmm maybe, just maybe, I was comparing the vote increase from one midterm election to the next midterm election. You might have noticed that I bolded them this time. That’s so someone like you reads it carefully this time.

All caught up now?

Million dead from COVID...
Trump was far more polarizing by the time he got to 2020...
Trump drove the opposition to the polls
Democrats just picked the least offensive they could find...
Bullshit. 81m Biden votes my ass. If Trump was so polarizing why did he get 11m more votes than in 2016????

Trump increased his total vote count by 11m votes!!
From 63m in 2016 to 74m in 2020.

There is no fucking way that Joe Biden got so many votes legitimately. From 120m voters to 155m voters!! Impossible w/o massive voter fraud.
1660498973062.png

Bullshit. 81m Biden votes my ass. If Trump was so polarizing why did he get 11m more votes than in 2016????

Trump increased his total vote count by 11m votes!!
From 63m in 2016 to 74m in 2020.
Because he was so polarizing. People either loved him or hated him, but everyone had an opinion about him.

Prior to Trump, there were many apolitical people who didn’t care much either way. Trump changed that. Trump woke up many people, both for and against him.

We saw the same thing happen in the 2018 midterm election. Huge increases on both sides compared to the last midterm election. (I emphasized that word again so you don’t miss it this time. You’re welcome.)

Dumbass. Here’s what I said:
“In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats saw a 70% increase in their House vote totals compared to the previous midterm election.”
Was the 2016 election a midterm election? Hmmm maybe, just maybe, I was comparing the vote increase from one midterm election to the next midterm election. You might have noticed that I bolded them this time. That’s so someone like you reads it carefully this time.
All caught up now?
You posted a "70% increase" number without proving anything. Any number of things could affect voter turnout. Maybe it was raining? Maybe that's when dems started their large scale voter fraud operation? Maybe politics was less interesting in 2014? Who knows why? The 2018 mid-term election totals matched the long-term presidential average of about 60m votes for a party for a presidential election. Not a spectacular/suspicious increase in voters.

Last edited:
Because he was so polarizing. People either loved him or hated him, but everyone had an opinion about him.
Prior to Trump, there were many apolitical people who didn’t care much either way. Trump changed that. Trump woke up many people, both for and against him.
We saw the same thing happen in the 2018 midterm election. Huge increases on both sides compared to the last midterm election. (I emphasized that word again so you don’t miss it this time. You’re welcome.)
2018 was not a suspicious vote total year. The vote count in 2018 more closely matched the presidential year averages of 60m.

There is no fucking way that the 2020 total vote count (155m) can increase 29% over the long term average (120m) legitimately. 81m votes my ass.

You posted a "70% increase" number without proving anything. Any number of things could affect voter turnout. Maybe it was raining? Maybe that's when dems started their large scale voter fraud operation? Maybe politics was less interesting in 2014? Who knows why? The 2018 mid-term election totals matched the long-term presidential average of about 60m votes for a party for a presidential election. Not a spectacular/suspicious increase in voters.
Lmao. Do you even know what you’re rambling about?

You said that the 2020 election was stolen because of the high voter turnout from 2016 to 2020. I said that we saw a huge increase in voter turnout from 2014 to 2018 as well.

It took you a while to figure out what “midterm” means and now you’re just rambling because you know you look like an idiot. Lmao.

2018 was not a suspicious vote total year. The vote count in 2018 more closely matched the presidential year averages of 60m.
Why not? We saw a huge increase compared to the previous midterm election.

Presidential elections are naturally going to have more votes than midterm elections.

Lmao. Do you even know what you’re rambling about?
You said that the 2020 election was stolen because of the high voter turnout from 2016 to 2020. I said that we saw a huge increase in voter turnout from 2014 to 2018 as well.
It took you a while to figure out what “midterm” means and now you’re just rambling because you know you look like an idiot. Lmao.
Trying to make obvious voter fraud look legitimate make you look like an idiot. You're not that good a tap-dancer.
The "huge" increase in midterm voter turnout from 2014 to 2018 wasn't "huge". It went from a low midterm to an average presidential, duh.
The 2020 presidential election turnout went from a ~120m vote "average" to 155m votes in 2020. Proving voter fraud.

Why not? We saw a huge increase compared to the previous midterm election.
Presidential elections are naturally going to have more votes than midterm elections.
Look at the long term averages for mid-terms and presidential elections.
I'm waiting to see what happens in November.
If 120m total votes is average for a presidential year, and mid-terms fluctuate between 120m and 70m. What's your prediction?

The "huge" increase in midterm voter turnout from 2014 to 2018 wasn't "huge".
Actually it was. You know this. You looked at the numbers. You were just too stupid to know what “midterm” means and now you’re digging the hole even deeper.

Watch. You want to talk numbers so let’s talk numbers. Find me a bigger percentage increase in midterm House vote totals from one midterm election to the next.

I’ve looked at the numbers. The high increase in voter turnout in 2018 indicated that we were going to see a huge voter turnout in 2020. It was predictable.

Actually it was. You know this. You looked at the numbers. You were just too stupid to know what “midterm” means and now you’re digging the hole even deeper.
Watch. You want to talk numbers so let’s talk numbers. Find me a bigger percentage increase in midterm House vote totals from one midterm election to the next.
I’ve looked at the numbers. The high increase in voter turnout in 2018 indicated that we were going to see a huge voter turnout in 2020. It was predictable.
You obviously don't know the difference between a low number an average number and a "huge" number.
Link proving "The high increase in voter turnout in 2018 indicated that we were going to see a huge voter turnout in 2020. It was predictable."

What about them? 2018 and 2020 both had huge percentage increases compared to prior elections.
That’s the point, dumbass.
1. 2018 was an increase from a very low turnout to an average turnout for a presidential election. Nothing unusual.
2014 low turnout, 2018 high turnout. No crazy or suspicious numbers.

2. Presidential elections averaged ~120m votes since 2004. Then in 2020 a 29% increase in votes to 155m, WTF? Very suspicious.
What was new? Massive mail-in voting, that many EU countries don't allow due to cheating. Google it.

You obviously don't know the difference between a low number an average number and a "huge" number.
Link proving "The high increase in voter turnout in 2018 indicated that we were going to see a huge voter turnout in 2020. It was predictable."
I asked you to find me a bigger percentage increase in midterm House vote totals from one midterm election to the next. You couldn’t.

A high midterm increase doesn’t indicate a high general election vote total to you? I predicted it somewhere around here.

I asked you to find me a bigger percentage increase in midterm House vote totals from one midterm election to the next. You couldn’t.
A high midterm increase doesn’t indicate a high general election vote total to you? I predicted it somewhere around here.
You prediction is total bullshit not science based.
If the mid-terms vary a lot, but the presidential elections have a fairly constant average of about 120m votes, then your proposed correlation sucks.

Presidential elections averaged ~120m votes since 2004. Then in 2020 a 29% increase in votes to 155m, WTF? Very suspicious.
What was new? Massive mail-in voting, that many EU countries don't allow due to cheating. Google it.

Ok. Let’s look at the numbers.

2002: 71 million
2006: 78 million
2010: 84 million
2014: 76 million
2018: 111 million

2004: 121 million
2008: 129 million
2012: 127 million
2016: 129 million
2020: 155 million

Prior to the 2020 presidential election, they averaged 127 million. Then 155 million in 2020. 22% increase.

Prior to the 2018 midterm election, the midterm elections averaged 77 million. Then 111 million in 2018. 44% increase.

You prediction is total bullshit not science based.
If the mid-terms vary a lot, but the presidential elections have a fairly constant average of about 120m votes, then your proposed correlation sucks.
See post 79. I’m using your same metrics to show that you’re wrong.

Forum List

Back