Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

Every voter doesn't have to commit fraud, just enough to make one side win fraudulently.

You are creating a bullshit standard to cover your own bullshit.

Name anyone disqualified by the 14th amendment not related to the Civil War.
Again, these lawsuits weren’t even alleging fraud. You keep saying it but you clearly arent smart enough to know what you’re talking about.

Your thread is blowing up in your face because you forgot your own side has done far worse than anything any Dem has talked about doing.

The outdated 1887 Electoral Count Act. The president of the Senate has no authority to object to any states certified total. His only obligation is to count the EC votes from the states. It's your claim about the state legislature letter that you say a hundred signed. You post it.
You post it, and reread my comment, which you obviously did not comprehend

Again, these lawsuits weren’t even alleging fraud. You keep saying it but you clearly arent smart enough to know what you’re talking about.

Your thread is blowing up in your face because you forgot your own side has done far worse than anything any Dem has talked about doing.

They were based on fraud accusations. They were saying if they were fraudulent, Certifiying them would defraud the other States.

Not at all. The guy said what he said. You would cheer it on, of course, and I don't see you denying it.

Even if you did, I wouldn't believe you.

Youre right. Trump’s attempt was an actual court mandated coup. This is just a ballot access question.

I don’t support the guys position but your flaming hypocrisy is astounding. You need some self awareness, moron.

Should we bring up the birther’s attempt to make a court mandated coup in 2012?
Your TDS flaring up today, huh? Log off and take a walk.

They were based on fraud accusations. They were saying if they were fraudulent, Certifiying them would defraud the other States.

Not at all. The guy said what he said. You would cheer it on, of course, and I don't see you denying it.

Even if you did, I wouldn't believe you.
No they weren’t! I keep telling you this. They were based on claims that voting procedures were inappropriately changed before the election.

They didn’t allege a single vote was fraudulent. They couldn’t.

You morons listened to the bullshit that Trump’s
cronies said in public and not what they said
in court.

Thats why you look like such a dope.

And your theory that a state is defrauded if another state votes a certain way was rejected 7-2 by SCOTUS. The lawsuit was completely unprecedented.

The 14th has no such limitations. "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

The Riot on Jan 6th qualifies and he most certainly gave aid and comfort to his riotous hoard during and after the riot.
Sucks for you that court after court after court finds your interpretation to be absurd.

At that point the election was disputed. And we were trying to take away votes we thought were fraudulent, and still may be fraudulent.

This is trying to remove people from the ballot due to their party. Way worse.
Doesn't get much more anti-democratic.

1. True, but the Constitution held. Pence didn't let Trump's desperation succeed.
2. You type shit with no proof. The FBI, aka "Waffen SS" falsified evidence against Trump (Clinesmith), they paid to censor Biden's crimes (Twitter Files), they covered up the crimes listed in Hunter's laptop, they let Blinken's lie with the 51 traitors stand that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation", they instigated the J6 riot. The FBI is politicized and weaponized. You did NOT address the democrat criminal enablers when Soros DAs don't prosecute flash mobs and murderers, and allow zero bail so criminals are back on the street.
3./4 ok
5. Agreed. Until a new healthcare plan emerges Obamacare is it.
6. The EU / NATO countries need to match the US contributions to Ukraine. (Not just the top 6) Its their neighborhood, not ours. We agree Ukraine needs support, I just want Europe to pony up.
7. The GOP rails against buying wind and solar gear from China and the EU. Remember Solyndra?
8. We need to wait for January until we can say if the Crazy-8 will stick to their guns and actually cut spending. We know that Chuckie Schumer already said he will not allow ANY cuts (in an election year) so maybe a shutdown is coming, for real. (we both know that they just kick the can down the road again and again and again... so we'll see)
"Waffen SS"? Have you lost your damned mind? Listen to yourself. You're in public. I bet you don't talk that crazy crap at your local city counsel. Most of the evidence (leaked though it has been) sounds pretty solid in most cases. At least solid enough you idiots won't beat it with Rebublican lawyers, as they are generally not worth a sht, dealing with evidence. I heard all about Hunter's laptop, reported many times. It just didn't connect Joe. We all know Hunter is a sht. If he runs for something, I won't vote for him, and if you can get jailed, I will lose no sleep. OK?
As for Europeans ponying up, they should. but they are many smaller countries and I am not ready to give Europe to your Russian friends because they are carrying the bulk of the load, so you and your Russian friends are just screwed.

Yes, I remember the name Solyndra. Whoever they were. It didn't work. I also remember TVA. I am familiar with Los Vientos Wind Farm - 912 megawatts, Roscoe Wind Farm - 781.5 megawatts,
Horse Hollow Wind Energy Center - 735.5 megwatts.
I am also becoming more familiar with South Dakota, in the wind energy production game. They get ver 44% of their electricity from wind. This genie is out of the bottle whether you like it or not and people are making big bucks, producing. So live with it.

Map shows how many Soros-linked prosecutors there are around the country — and how many have been removed

hey look a dot in Tennessee!

Now try to dodge this one, fucker.

His son is taking over his mantle.
Let me get this straight, so I can understand the magnitude of your grievance. There are 2,300 prosecutor offices in the United States and you show me an article say there are 70 Soros contributed people in office, and one of these is somewhere I my state. And I am supposed to have my ass all tore up, because of Soros? Get real dude! Don't you have a life? This ain't the Burger King. You can't have it your way from sea to shining sea. Can't you be happy about the 2,230 prosecutors? I just can't get too worked up.

Forum List

Back