Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

Now I'm supposed to worry about some Soros guy, I have never bought anything from, never been to Jackson, another aging boogieman to offer up, again nothing to support, simple somebody else I am supposed to hate. Like I say, no solutions, again. Hey. I don't know the 93 year old fck, but haven't seen him on a ballot in Madison Country Tennessee. Don't you guys have anything worth supporting, except who to hate?

Talk about dodging. It's not about hating, it's about what prosecutors he supports do to the criminal justice system.

Hack.

Talk about dodging. It's not about hating, it's about what prosecutors he supports do to the criminal justice system.

Hack.
its absolutely common knowledge Soros is funding many of them. you can google it and find the information. thats why that pussy ass "moderator" will NEVER drag me into a situation where I spoon feed his bitch ass information so he can then write another wall of nothingness to avoid what he simply doesn't want to see.

fuck him.

No, we were trying to find fraud, and if found, counter it.

I am saying if fraud occurred enough to change the results, why should it be rewarded?

Right at it, cuck-bitch.
And just like I said you avoided the issue.

Tell me how you are countering fraud by removing every fucking vote from every fucking voter in four states that just so happened to vote for Biden?

You weren’t countering fraud, asshole. You were looking for a court mandated coup.

The problem is they NEVER showed court worthy proof and evidence that the election was conducted in such an illegal manner.

Just because a party makes the claim, doesn't mean it's true.

Proof is required to make such a move by those congress critters, not merely political propaganda. The states run elections. We he people choose our representative leaders, NOT CONGRESS. They just can't override the votes of we the people and steal the election from them as Trump and republican congress critters tried to do....illegally tried to do at that!
When then-Vice President Mike Pence counted the electoral votes on Jan. 6, 2021, he had letters from more than 100 state lawmakers in swing states saying, “Our election was conducted so illegally, so contrary to the manner we had set out under our constitutional authority to do so, that these elections should not have been certified,”

It's all about the Constitution and the law. The Constitution doesn't give the power to reject a valid and certified vote from any state to Congress. By statute, Congress can vote on the matter but neither gives that power to the President of the Senate to decide. The Trumpyberra was advocating the breaking of the law by unconstitutional means when he was pressuring Pence to unilaterally disqualify the swing states certified votes. Not to mention his Riot on Jan 6th and his hours long failure to protect Congress from the MAGAMOB Monster he created.

You might want to bend over for the Dirty Don to shove his tiny fascist wannabe dick up your ass, but the majority of the country finds that disgusting.
When then-Vice President Mike Pence counted the electoral votes on Jan. 6, 2021, he had letters from more than 100 state lawmakers in swing states saying, “Our election was conducted so illegally, so contrary to the manner we had set out under our constitutional authority to do so, that these elections should not have been certified,”

Those lawmakers are welcome to their opinion but the law says the election results were valid and were required to be counted.

Furthermore, Pence had no authority to determine for himself the validity of any election.

Your post deserves a more complete reply, so here goes.
1. Trump didn't "go against the Constitution" if you think he did list the times.
2. Republicans are Law & Order candidates. Democrats are criminal enablers, flash mobs, murderers, DAs not prosecuting, no bail, etc.
3. I agree that abortion is now a state issue, religious people can lobby for the unborn, the EU generally has a 15-week ban on abortions, which is more civilized than the barbaric late term abortions allowed in 7 democrat states.
4. I'm a Pro-Choice Republican, not an angry white guy, the fewer democrats the better, abortions lower the prison populations.
5. Agreed the Affordable Care Act is law until it isn't. With a $37T Debt entitlements and give-aways will be cut, not expanded.
6. The EU needs to pony up and match the US contributions, the US borrowing power is exhausted.
7. You need to explain how the GOP is "destroying" wind electric generating capacity??? Nuclear is viable and "green", and NEW??.
8. The biggest problem the US has is the $37T Debt and the explodiong interest on that debt. The "Crazy 8" Republicans that want to cut spending are doing something. I don't see democrats proposing any spending cuts.

That was a very partisan post. Your whining won't help senile Joe in 2024. Good Luck!
1. Went against the Constitution multiple times, even trying to coerce his VP in on the act, which he refused.
2. They don't suppport law and order, especially not if the perp has an "R" beside his name. If there is an "R" beside their name, they don't want them investigated, charged and certainly don't want to see them answering to a jury of peers, based on evidence. This could be because Republican lawyers just aren't worth a sht, so they don't trust juries to go along with them without evidence.
3 & 4. I don't care what they have in the EU. You have a decent position on abortion, but the party you are committed to, doesn't see it your way.
5. If they had a proposal, I would listen to it, but making proposals or working to fix legislation just isn't something they do anymore.
6. Top five economies in Europe do not come anywhere near the sized of the US economy and they are not united under one fiat currency such as we are. Don't look for it. We basically print the money we need and put credit it in the appropriate accounts to pay for what we deem important. I am a former "Cold Warrior". I would not encourage Ukraine to give Russia a damned thing. If they want to fight and die to resist the bear, I say support them. Better them doing the work on the ground and us.
7. They haven't tried to destroy it, only slow down the transition, really. A lot of them rail against wind and solar, but they really have no other solutions (again). I figure it goes back to the fossil fuel thing. I don't think they have figured out the economics, that the US is not getting rid of fossil fuels in my lifetime, your lifetime or anybody under 30, and there is more long term investor money in fossil fuels, so they think they are protecting self interests, but its really not a zero sum game, and being the planet's largest supplier with only the 6th to 10th largest reserves, really isn't the best long term sustainable position.
8. BS. They crazy 8 aren't fiscal conservatives or any other type of conservatives. It's all a sham. There hasn't been a fiscal conservative over there since the 90s, as you can tell whenever they come to power, either spending like drunk sailors giving tax breaks to their wealthiest donors to keep the wheels of politics greased. Mind you the Dems are definitely big spenders but the 8 are just political thug and I doubt any made good grades in finance or economic. Heck, I think some barely graced a classroom.

Those lawmakers are welcome to their opinion but the law says the election results were valid and were required to be counted.

Furthermore, Pence had no authority to determine for himself the validity of any election.
which law?

We know for a fact, that the Constitution was violated in more than one state. That is not disputed.

Article 2, section 1, clause 2

So what? By statute, all it takes is a House member and a Senate member to formally object and both the Senate and the House would then meet separately and eventually hold a vote on the matter. If both chambers pass the measure, then action can be taken. That law has never been tested for it's constitutionally. There was no way it was going to pass in 2020 either. A highly partisan letter is meaningless in the face of the Constitution and the law.

The guy facing 91 felony charges is the law and order candidate?
Law and order for thee but not for me candidate.
Malicious prosecutions, like in a banana republic.
Its not the 91 counts that matter, its the convictions AFTER the appeal process ends.
Those 91 counts will be close to if not zero.

which law?

We know for a fact, that the Constitution was violated in more than one state. That is not disputed.

Article 2, section 1, clause 2
The electoral count act stipulates that certified votes from the states submitted to Congress by the safe harbor deadline are the votes to be counted in Congress.

The courts have rejected your fringe interpretation as recently as this summer.

Malicious prosecutions, like in a banana republic.
Its not the 91 counts that matter, its the convictions AFTER the appeal process ends.
Those 91 counts will be close to if not zero.
Nothing malicious about prosecuting someone who obstructed justice about lying to the DoJ with regards to a subpoena.

Nothing malicious about prosecuting someone hoarding hundreds of highly classified government documents.

You bet your ass we’d be prosecuted for doing that.

Hack.
I'm in Tennessee, dickhead. You want to wave a boogieman in my face? You're just looking for anything to avoid evidence and due process. I literally have no experience with "Soros" people in Tennessee. It's always some other place, some other time. Dude, the old fk is 93 years old. He'll be dead in 10 years. Find a big problem you can have a proposal to solve, instead of one not effecting me, that will solve itself in just a few years.

Not a chance. States legislature in every single state have given the elector selection power over to the popular vote of their state, by law. A few have given it to the districts level, but mostly it's winner take all for a state. The legislatures are free to change the rules and take that away from the people before the next election, if they dare or care to try. They can't change the election laws after they lose.

The electoral count act stipulates that certified votes from the states submitted to Congress by the safe harbor deadline are the votes to be counted in Congress.

The courts have rejected your fringe interpretation as recently as this summer.
and there you go, lying, or ignorantly repeating something you think you heard

Where did I offer an interpretation? I did not. If you lie about what I post, we can only assume you are a liar regarding everything else

Forum List

Back