someone has to pick the crops

I love how the MAGAts got embarrassed by the welcome the TX migrants received in Martha's Vineyard.....so embarrassed they've created a whole new fantasy about what happened. :heehee:
Lol, they had the military drag them out in less than 24 hours. Liberal tolerance at its best, a sanctuary city? Lol

Democrats are extremely racist people.

They think Latinos are their slaves.

Americans be like... close the border!!!

Democrats be like... who will clean our toilets and pick our crops.
Who do most of the migrants work for on these so called plantations? Don't most farmers support the Republican party.

Oh the did snatch them up and got them the hell out of there. I mean the elite liberals let Obama buy there, but he is half white.
"Oh the did" transported them to a military base. I'm not a fool like you. Far from it. So, you had to throw in the bigoted stuff?

You have to laugh...

When asking a right winger what kind of people we should let into America, they highly educated and capable of getting a good job...

So they want the immigrants to have the best jobs while Americans pick crops in the fields.. The right's utopia...
why do you think americans are too good to pick crops?

They aren't. Pay them $25 per hour plus bennies. Fair enough.
why do you get to make those decisions for farmers and their employees?

the poster i was responding to certainly seems to think. so

why do you get to make those decisions for farmers and their employees?

the poster i was responding to certainly seems to think. so
Well don't be a crybaby whiner who decries "oh nobody wants to work anymore" if nobody takes those jobs. Leave them unfilled as far as I am concerned. If you want labor pay for it.

Forum List

Back