Someone explain this to me

What is Trump Derangement Syndrome? Is it merely a catch phrase, clumsy yet succinct? Or are there issue stances that define it? Or is it the absence of total devotion to Donald Trump?

Generally, people who suffer from TDS tend to be HUMAN GARBAGE.

real HUMAN SCUM.

murderers, liars, thieves, scum, immoral, unethical, greedy and slimy.....

I hope I am not offending any moronicon with my honest opinions!

I understand that you can not help but be the human slime that you are.
You described libtards to a t.

What is Trump Derangement Syndrome? Is it merely a catch phrase, clumsy yet succinct? Or are there issue stances that define it? Or is it the absence of total devotion to Donald Trump?

If you aren't part of the cult, you are TDS.

If you criticize Trump or his policies, it's TDS.

If you call out his lies, it's TDS.

If you don't believe in alternative facts, it's TDS.

If you refuse to buy into conspiracy theories, it's TDS.
That's not true... Not of everyone who supports him at any rate. Lord knows I doubt the Oldlady and I would get a long very well on most things. But we agree on this. It's overused. TDS is for the bigots. If you aren't a bigot, you don't have it. Having someone you don't respect say you have it, doesn't change that.
Look at how it is used here.

If you aren't part of the cult, you are TDS.

If you criticize Trump or his policies, it's TDS.

If you call out his lies, it's TDS.

If you don't believe in alternative facts, it's TDS.

If you refuse to buy into conspiracy theories, it's TDS.
That's not true... Not of everyone who supports him at any rate. Lord knows I doubt the Oldlady and I would get a long very well on most things. But we agree on this. It's overused. TDS is for the bigots. If you aren't a bigot, you don't have it. Having someone you don't respect say you have it, doesn't change that.
Look at how it is used here.
I'll give you that it's overused here as well.

Forum List

Back