Someone Blew Up The Georgia Guidestones…

No, they are on private property.

"The massive stones are located at the top of a hill on the north-western brow of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company, about 5 miles (8.0 km) northeast of Elberton, Georgia, United States. It sits on private property, but they still allow visitors."
"Fendley believed that the monument would become a tourist attraction for the region.[3] On March 22, 1980, the monument was unveiled by congressman Doug Barnard before an audience between 200 and 300 people.[5] Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County.[1] As of 2022, there reportedly were 20,000 annual visitors.[8]"

Nope, public property.

We only know two things about who ever put those up.

1) They were rich.
2) They were nuttier than a squirrel turd.

But it is far more likely they were intended to be guides for restarting the world after an apocalypse than instructions for any NWO.

But the fact remains that they were private property. And THAT matters.
How many times, do you have to be told, that they were built on private property, but the information you are relying on, is outdated, or faulty. They are no longer on private property. They are owned and maintained by the County government and the Elbert County Chamber of Commerce.

The source for your information, is a site that is a little less than reliable.

This is the reporter that investigated, and now stated that it is owned by Elbert County, Georgia. Please, do share with us the credentials of the author of your piece over at, "Gnostic Warrior."

". . . Fendley and Martin helped Christian find a suitable site for the Guidestones in Elbert County: a flat-topped hill rising above the pastures of the Double 7 Farms, with vistas in all directions. For $5,000, owner Wayne Mullinex signed over a 5-acre plot. In addition to the payment, Christian granted lifetime cattle-grazing rights to Mullinex and his children, and Mullinex's construction company got to lay the foundation for the Guidestones.

With the purchase of the land, the Guidestones' future was set. Christian said good-bye to Fendley at the granite company office, adding, "You'll never see me again." Christian then turned and walked out the door—without so much as a handshake.

From then on, Christian communicated solely through Martin, writing a few weeks later to ask that ownership of the land and monument be transferred to Elbert County, which still holds it. Christian reasoned that civic pride would protect it over time. "All of Mr. Christian's correspondence came from different cities around the country," Martin says. "He never sent anything from the same place twice."

The more you two sides hate each other, the more alike you become.

It is fascinating to watch

Yes, that is what really concerns me here. :eusa_think:

". . . The monument was unveiled in 1980. A ground marker west of the Guidestones provides additional data and covers a buried time capsule.

Today, the mysterious Georgia Guidestones are owned by Elbert County and a surveillance camera monitors all the comings and goings."

This whole divide & rule, creating chaos and conflict? It seems to me, to be manufactured. I had read, that they have a security camera on these stones, they SHOULD know, who placed enough explosives on them to do this, this shouldn't be a mystery.

JGalt even posted video from that camera of it exploding, which means, the establishment HAS video, of the person setting the explosives up. This whole controversy is manufactured, by the same folks that bought and paid for the Georgia Guide Stones themselves.

. . is what I am thinking.

It is another manufactured event, a psy-op, just like the fake candidates we vote for, so, did it really ever matter that the election was bogus? Or does it matter if the Q-psyop fooled folks into rioting, or the propaganda has gas-lit partisans into believing that capitol riot was over a fake candidate's "stolen," election. Is this, all just more gas light theater. . . ????

Is this all, just more drame, to agitate, and cause fear/hatred?

According to the article I linked, the GBI is already building a case against someone.

Interesting. It will reveal a lot if/when they nab the perpetrator, or, if this story just gets memory holed, like a lot of this garbage tends to disappear. It makes me wonder what activated the security camera, and why they don't have any footage of them wiring the stone for the explosion. . . :eusa_think:

From the article you linked;

"GBI released a video Wednesday afternoon that showed the explosion and what appears to be a silver sedan with a sunroof leaving the scene."

So if the camera picked them up leaving the scene, why did it not pick them up, arriving, and wiring the statue up to explode? Something does not make sense here.

Last edited:
We ,must conquer the worm. LOLOL the new democrat party logo.
Yeah, shai hulud looks like a democrat to me.

1657230616361.png

How many times, do you have to be told, that they were built on private property, but the information you are relying on, is outdated, or faulty. They are no longer on private property. They are owned and maintained by the County government and the Elbert County Chamber of Commerce.

The source for your information, is a site that is a little less than reliable.

This is the reporter that investigated, and now stated that it is owned by Elbert County, Georgia. Please, do share with us the credentials of the author of your piece over at, "Gnostic Warrior."

". . . Fendley and Martin helped Christian find a suitable site for the Guidestones in Elbert County: a flat-topped hill rising above the pastures of the Double 7 Farms, with vistas in all directions. For $5,000, owner Wayne Mullinex signed over a 5-acre plot. In addition to the payment, Christian granted lifetime cattle-grazing rights to Mullinex and his children, and Mullinex's construction company got to lay the foundation for the Guidestones.

With the purchase of the land, the Guidestones' future was set. Christian said good-bye to Fendley at the granite company office, adding, "You'll never see me again." Christian then turned and walked out the door—without so much as a handshake.

From then on, Christian communicated solely through Martin, writing a few weeks later to ask that ownership of the land and monument be transferred to Elbert County, which still holds it. Christian reasoned that civic pride would protect it over time. "All of Mr. Christian's correspondence came from different cities around the country," Martin says. "He never sent anything from the same place twice."

I stand corrected. My mistake.

But then, a republican candidate for governor (fortunately defeated by Kemp in the primary) had the same outdated info. The candidate also made a point to talk about destroying the monument. But for her it was not the NWO. It was Satan who was the focus of the stones, according to her.

I stand corrected. My mistake.

But then, a republican candidate for governor (fortunately defeated by Kemp in the primary) had the same outdated info. The candidate also made a point to talk about destroying the monument. But for her it was not the NWO. It was Satan who was the focus of the stones, according to her.
Sounds about right.

Yes, that is what really concerns me here. :eusa_think:

". . . The monument was unveiled in 1980. A ground marker west of the Guidestones provides additional data and covers a buried time capsule.

Today, the mysterious Georgia Guidestones are owned by Elbert County and a surveillance camera monitors all the comings and goings."

This whole divide & rule, creating chaos and conflict? It seems to me, to be manufactured. I had read, that they have a security camera on these stones, they SHOULD know, who placed enough explosives on them to do this, this shouldn't be a mystery.

JGalt even posted video from that camera of it exploding, which means, the establishment HAS video, of the person setting the explosives up. This whole controversy is manufactured, by the same folks that bought and paid for the Georgia Guide Stones themselves.

. . is what I am thinking.

It is another manufactured event, a psy-op, just like the fake candidates we vote for, so, did it really ever matter that the election was bogus? Or does it matter if the Q-psyop fooled folks into rioting, or the propaganda has gas-lit partisans into believing that capitol riot was over a fake candidate's "stolen," election. Is this, all just more gas light theater. . . ????

Is this all, just more drame, to agitate, and cause fear/hatred?

Interesting. It will reveal a lot if/when they nab the perpetrator, of, if this story just gets memory holed, like a lot of this garbage tends to disappear. It makes me wonder what activated the security camera, and why they don't have any footage of them wiring the stone for the explosion. . . :eusa_think:

From the article you linked;

"GBI released a video Wednesday afternoon that showed the explosion and what appears to be a silver sedan with a sunroof leaving the scene."

So if the camera picked them up leaving the scene, why did it not pick them up, arriving, and wiring the statue up to explode? Something does not make sense here.

I'm no conspiracy theorist. But thought did occur to me that it was a false flag operation to gin up more harassment of what the DOJ considers "white supremacists", "anti-globalists", libertarians, etc.

We'll just have to wait and see how the media reports the motive, after they catch whomever did that.

I'm no conspiracy theorist. But thought did occur to me that it was a false flag operation to gin up more harassment of what the DOJ considers "white supremacists", "anti-globalists", libertarians, etc.

We'll just have to wait and see how the media reports the motive, after they catch whomever did that.
The explosion was the false flag? Makes sense.

The guide stones had a set of 10 principles engraved on them in eight different languages, including Arabic, English, Hebrew, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Swahili and Traditional Chinese.

The principles are:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

The guide stones were erected on March 22, 1980, but who put them up remains a mystery, making the area one of ongoing interest for conspiracy theorists.

1.These points are not christian or anything close. The first one will surely make someone with any sense immediately suspicious. How to maintain that 500 million..... by what method and by whom?

2. Guide reproduction wisely...improving fitness and diversity. Sounds hitlerish to me. and similar to the chinese plan for reproduction. Sounds sweet...but ..use your headbone.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language. hmmm...seems to me Nimrod tried that and God put the quietus on that.

4. Rule passion, faith, tradition with reason. Anyone with any sense and awareness will tell you that today....the christian faith is not considered reasonable. Who gets to make the rules? Who gets to determine who is unbending? and what the proper consequences are? rat cage?

5. Fair courts and laws. Who gets to decide what is fair? Who makes the rules and laws? Who sits on the court? something to think about.

6.. Let all nations rule internally and other disputes in a world court. Yeah. you know that's gonna happen in a OWG.

I don't give much of a shit if people blow up every statue and monument in the country (assuming no one gets hurt in the process).

They are nothing but hunks of stone/granite/whatever.
They mean little to nothing to me.

And people can use Stars and Stripes toilet paper to wipe their asses.
And then burn the flags they are based on.
Just cloth or whatever they are made of.
They mean nothing - except to morons who get all wrapped up in that nonsense.

People must understand that under the One World Government, individuals must desire to be good globalist citizens and not demand personal rights.

Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
NEW AGE NEW AGE NEW AGE! Harmony with the infinite! As Christians, we clearly see that our love and devotion to Jesus Christ is in direct opposition to “seeking harmony with the infinite.”

Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature
Well, brethren – this certainly puts people in their place. Instead of being made in the image of God (which we know is true) we are clutter and even a “cancer” upon the earth – the Globalists would say “MOTHER EARTH.”

Going back to the permissible number of people being 500 million is still problematic. There HAS to be a catastrophic event or event(s) which wipe out most of humanity. And since this was engraved into the Georgia Guide Stones by individuals who must be involved with coming world events, I believe that these people are privy to what will happen. I also believe that they are satanists waiting for Antichrist. But they would not call him that name. To them, he is a savior of the earth. They are so totally deluded.

Forum List

Back