Someone Blew Up The Georgia Guidestones…

Lots of people think that Christ will come first. he doesn't...the antichrist will come first and many people who never believed in a savior/a messiah, will believe this man/beast.

They were a symbol of globalism. The ideals are globalist, including killing off the human population down to a "reasonable" 500,000,000. The globalists are destroying our culture, so why should their culture be allowed to survive?

Like I said, what go's around, comes around.

Expect more.
How do you think they got to 500 million? What criteria? What baseline?

It is the super rich and those necessary to serve them, provide food, keep civilization running.

If i knew who he/she was I would not give them up to the law. And I WOULD thank them. What do you care.....the left loves tearing down and destroying historical statues. You should be right in line with this. Leftist statue destroyers have been ignored and any caught for whatever reason have been let loose with NO consequences. So now you're gonna go after someone who is Anti-globalist?? LOLOL hypocrites
I’m a Leftist and I’ve never destroyed a statue

I feel like a failure

It is the super rich and those necessary to serve them, provide food, keep civilization running.

Of course. That is their end goal.

I'm no conspiracy theorist. But thought did occur to me that it was a false flag operation to gin up more harassment of what the DOJ considers "white supremacists", "anti-globalists", libertarians, etc.

We'll just have to wait and see how the media reports the motive, after they catch whomever did that.
6m3ubu.jpg
6m3ua7.jpg

thats your first mistake,,,

second is how will a single stone in georgia help all the other people around the world when they dont know it even exists,,,

will there be some guy in a big black coat walk up on it in a desolate world and say I have found the answer to all the worlds problems??

The hippy dippy guy who made it probably has the reason in his head. Remember this was 1980 and nuclear war with the Soviets was right around the corner.

Of course. That is their end goal.

IMO?

Given the attitude and philosophy of those statement on the stones?

I believe the Georgia county authorities should just leave that time capsule in the ground untouched.

If we now know that COVID might have been a gain of function operation, then back in the 80's, global elites with the resources to construct this monument? Who knows. . . maybe they got their hands on some small pox or bubonic plague?

I say leave that time capsule where it is, buried. Who knows what evil lurks inside of it.

The story appears to be real, but there is some speculation that the sticker says "Abolish the FBI" It's hard to make out in the pictures.

Oops! Patriot Front Member Was Arrested in Idaho Carrying Megaphone Marked “FBI”
I have looked at a lot of pictures of this group, and they happen to be the only far-fight group that is allowed to stay on FB and to recruit.

:eusa_think:

I had heard, they have links to other nationalist groups. Not sure if that is true though.

Last edited:
The American Stonehenge with inscriptions was blown up in Georgia. It was a calendar and a clock with odd inscriptions built by some unknown person. It was considered to be part of the new world order or some say it was satanic.

So was it just a bunch of destructive assholes? Someone who is fighting for the good guys and removing a symbol of a new world order? Or were they bad guys who didn't like it's message about justice and truth?

The American Stonehenge with inscriptions was blown up in Georgia. It was a calendar and a clock with odd inscriptions built by some unknown person. It was considered to be part of the new world order or some say it was satanic.

So was it just a bunch of destructive assholes? Someone who is fighting for the good guys and removing a symbol of a new world order? Or were they bad guys who didn't like it's message about justice and truth?
I’m going to say it is the first.

My theory is that most terrorists are just people who like to blow $#!T up, and who find some ideology to give them a reason. The exception to that is Muslim terrorists, who are often young men in poverty and living under a repressive ideology, who are promised a sexually charged and luxurious afterlife in enhance for an act of mass murder/suicide.

Anyway, it is sad that this monument was lost. It’s ideology seems a weird mix of one-world order, and simple folk platitudes. But it was forty years old and could have made it to a thousand and forty. The builder’s putting it in a cow field was brilliant, As long as it was used for that purpose, it would not become an over-grown ruin.

I hope it is rebuilt exactly as it was. That’s what should have happened with the WTC. Rebuild it knowing that they will try again, and be motivated to take steps to keep potential terrorists out.

Forum List

Back