Someone Blew Up The Georgia Guidestones…

The American Stonehenge with inscriptions was blown up in Georgia. It was a calendar and a clock with odd inscriptions built by some unknown person. It was considered to be part of the new world order or some say it was satanic.

So was it just a bunch of destructive assholes? Someone who is fighting for the good guys and removing a symbol of a new world order? Or were they bad guys who didn't like it's message about justice and truth?
I bet we find out in a minute because it was probably a self-righteous prick that won't be able to keep their mouth shut about their "good deed". There were a couple of conspiracy theories about where it came from and who should or shouldn't listen to it.

Hm. Who blew it up?
Good question. It happened just after 4 AM, but the site is well lit under spotlights. And they have video surveillance cameras. But the videos I have seen are very grainy. It's a barely good enough quality to get a discount on insurance type of surveillance video.

The guy fled in a silver sedan with a moonroof or whatever you call it. But the video isn't of good enough quality to make out the license plate digits. From the videos I saw, I cannot even tell you the make and model of the car.

Good question. It happened just after 4 AM, but the site is well lit under spotlights. And they have video surveillance cameras. But the videos I have seen are very grainy. It's a barely good enough quality to get a discount on insurance type of surveillance video.

The guy fled in a silver sedan with a moonroof or whatever you call it. But the video isn't of good enough quality to make out the license plate digits. From the videos I saw, I cannot even tell you the make and model of the car.

How do you know it is a guy?

How do you know it is a guy?
There's another surveillance video I saw that shows him planting the bomb. (I'll link to it if I run across it again). Males and females have distinctly different gaits. The perp's gait was obviously male, IMO.

Most likely a black male.

Investigators should look into the black supremacist Nuwaubian Nation cult in the area.

Last edited:
I didn't necessarily disagree with some of the spew on those stones.

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

I mean some of it makes good sense.

I didn't necessarily disagree with some of the spew on those stones.

It's an odd combination of American standards and morals, and some weird new world order shit. It's hard to understand what it's intention was meant. The clock and calendar is also strange.

Some I agreed with a lot, some I did not.

I'd never even heard of that thing until today.

Given that it was done in 1980 and had been planned for 20 years these people (like most of us) truly thought they were going to die because the Soviet Union was going to nuke us and there would be few, if any, survivors.

I remember thinking we were all going to die.

The American Stonehenge with inscriptions was blown up in Georgia. It was a calendar and a clock with odd inscriptions built by some unknown person. It was considered to be part of the new world order or some say it was satanic.

So was it just a bunch of destructive assholes? Someone who is fighting for the good guys and removing a symbol of a new world order? Or were they bad guys who didn't like it's message about justice and truth?
This wasn't some stone age archeological treasure it was made in the 1980's so calling it "Stonehenge" is a bit of a stretch

Del Soros, the shower curtain ring guy
Are you sure you're not confusing him with Michael Eric Dyson, who invented those expensive high tech vacuum cleaners and fans with no blades (which are most likely based on his access to tech from the future while working at Cyberdyne Systems)? Having accomplished those lofty achievements, he now appears on obscure leftist cable news panels and daytime talk shows to amaze everyone with how far he can push the boundaries of delusion by mixing tortured logic, gaslighting, and pure dystopian fiction, and then trying to convince people that it's the non fiction section.

Last edited:
We know who started this war on Christian's in America, so take no heed to what these leftist say or to the threat's they insinuate on these board's etc.
What's this got to do with me?

If i knew who he/she was I would not give them up to the law. And I WOULD thank them. What do you care.....the left loves tearing down and destroying historical statues. You should be right in line with this. Leftist statue destroyers have been ignored and any caught for whatever reason have been let loose with NO consequences. So now you're gonna go after someone who is Anti-globalist?? LOLOL hypocrites

So what you are saying is you are sure this was some far right lunatic fringe whacko that did it?

I wasn't making a distinction. I don't care WHO did it. I'm going with the left cause they've had the soros backed training and the materials.

Forum List

Back