Someone Blew Up The Georgia Guidestones…

How exactly are you going to eliminate 7 billion people? How does one do that "responsibly"?
Hitler did six mil..

Might have to have a beetle juice exorcism moment, otherwise in order to bring Beetlejuice back to punish the undead, and then try to get inside that evil man's head. Scary.

The New World Order can go to hell.

1657159607454.png

1. It went boom!
2. And those whole built it are sad, whoever the hell, they are.
3. So they built this thing and hid themselves.
4. And now its gone boom!
5. The people rejoice!
6. READ:

7. SAMPLE:
"The Georgia Guidestones were a 19-foot-tall granite monument that served as both a tourist attraction and fodder for conspiracy theories since it was erected by anonymous patrons in 1980."

8. I say good riddance, and those who built it should rot in hell!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Who ever boomed it did good!
2. Long live whoever boomed it to a million pieces!
3. Kerboom!
4. I'd like to see the video, run it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

okay...tell us all how much the left hates vandalism. And what in hell does all this mean. They are obnoxious, obscene, foul mouthed, gross, hideous, distasteful, loathsome, odious, repugnant, sickening, repellent, ugly and their underwear is rancid.

The clownish **** refers to "the overturning of the legal right to abortion", which is a foul-ass lie.

Nobody overturned anybody's right to kill babies........... we're only getting more specific about where you can do it.

These ignorant, indoctrinated, lying zombies must be dealt with.

Sorry bout that,

1. Who ever boomed it did good!
2. Long live whoever boomed it to a million pieces!
3. Kerboom!
4. I'd like to see the video, run it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They seem to only have managed to destroy one panel, and the capstone.

I'm going to lose some sleep over this, not because it was blown up,
but because I didn't even know it existed. :eusa_eh:

I agree. The fun part is watching those that whined about the left doing this sort of thing now supporting this because they disagreed with the message on the stones that none of us even knew existed

I agree. The fun part is watching those that whined about the left doing this sort of thing now supporting this because they disagreed with the message on the stones that none of us even knew existed

Your lack of education and overall incuriosity about the world is really only a problem for you.

Your lack of education and overall incuriosity about the world is really only a problem for you.

Kind of cute how like a dozen other people have mentioned they had never heard of these stones yet you only choose to attack me.

are you going to start charging rent for all the time I spend in your head?

Forum List

Back