Some white men arrested for inciting riots

In person or on the TV?
On TV

ANTIFA has been around for several years
I’ve seen lots of white supremadists on TV too.

Have you ever seen Antifa in real life?
Are you asking if I attend riots?

No, I stay away places that ANTIFA is likely to show up

But I was only a few blocks away from the demonstration in Dallas where 5 police officers were murdered by the BLM sniper
Just keep in mind the TV coverage can skew your perception. At a certain point, it’s just propaganda to make you believe a small group is much bigger and prolific than it actually is.

It’s been done throughout history.

Well that is true, in that the TV news people are obviously going to focus on what is interesting.

If Channel 5 is broadcasting a bunch of people walking through the streets chanting... and Channel 10 is broadcasting people smashing windows, and setting police cars on fire, people are going to watch channel 10.

Thus, all TV news reporters have an incentive to focus on the more interesting stuff.

I get that.

However, at this point it is pretty clear that riots and looting are following in the wake of nearly every protest. Time to get a clue.

Second, the protests are honestly idiotic and stupid. What are they protesting? "Police brutality!" no they are not, because the officers are already in jail, and awaiting trial. So what are they protesting? "Black people killed by police!" No they are not, because we have researched this a dozen times, and every single time, white people are more likely to be killed by police, than black people. So what are they protesting?

Nothing. They are stupid, and wasting time. Get a job. Stop being a criminal. Floyd was a career criminal, who abandoned his kids. Be good people. Stop protesting, and start making this world a better place.
They’re not protesting one event but a pattern of policing that has devastated communities.

H
You don't mind if I make up my own mind, do you?
I encourage you to make up your mind

Unfortunately you are guilty of what you accuse me of

Namely being led by the nose by leftwing journalism

Why, because I dare to fact check your more outlandish claims and usually find them out in left field? I also factcheck the ultraleft as well and do the same thing. Most ultra lefties know better than to try that crap with me. I guess they are better educated than you are.
ANTIFA is a well established presence on the streets of America

And so is the various White Supremists and Nazi groups. You really don't have a point here.

No. Not so much.

They may have a presence in some places, I'm sure. But across America? No. No you are wrong.
There are practically no white supremacists in America

No that's not true. There are some. You need to at least be honest about this. They are in a few specific areas, and not that big, but they do exist.
How do you define a white supremacist?

Anyone who believes that white people are inherently superior, and/or believes that we should have an racially divided state.

And I have actually met such people. Not very many for sure. But they do exist.

In person or on the TV?
On TV

But I was only a few blocks away from the demonstration in Dallas where 5 police officers were murdered by the BLM sniper
Just keep in mind the TV coverage can skew your perception. At a certain point, it’s just propaganda to make you believe a small group is much bigger and prolific than it actually is.

Well that is true, in that the TV news people are obviously going to focus on what is interesting.

If Channel 5 is broadcasting a bunch of people walking through the streets chanting... and Channel 10 is broadcasting people smashing windows, and setting police cars on fire, people are going to watch channel 10.

Thus, all TV news reporters have an incentive to focus on the more interesting stuff.

I get that.

However, at this point it is pretty clear that riots and looting are following in the wake of nearly every protest. Time to get a clue.

Second, the protests are honestly idiotic and stupid. What are they protesting? "Police brutality!" no they are not, because the officers are already in jail, and awaiting trial. So what are they protesting? "Black people killed by police!" No they are not, because we have researched this a dozen times, and every single time, white people are more likely to be killed by police, than black people. So what are they protesting?

Nothing. They are stupid, and wasting time. Get a job. Stop being a criminal. Floyd was a career criminal, who abandoned his kids. Be good people. Stop protesting, and start making this world a better place.
They’re not protesting one event but a pattern of policing that has devastated communities.
How would George Floyd being a Trump supporter affect the protests?

There are people being paid to create mayhem and discredit the protests against policy brutality.
WaPo reports:
Are you fucking serious WaPo??? Now the left is trying to lay the violence solely on the feet of “young white men”, who we already know are ANTIFA, but WaPo chooses to add an aura of mystery as to what group they belong too. They are certainly participating, there is no single doubt of this. But to suggest that it is solely white people, or that white people are “coordinating” the mob is absurd. It’s a fucking Mob. This is what happens in Mobs. Just like when enough grasshoppers get together their behavior drastically changes and they become locust. The same is true of when young humans come together who have something to be angry about. It doesn’t even have to be a true grievance. We’ve seen mob mentality break out when the cops are breaking up a way too big college party that got out of hand.

The “mystery” of whose coordinated this has a big blinking neon sign pointing straight at it. It’s the media. It’s the leaders in these communities. It’s the ideology of the left. You wanna conflate the actions of a few bad apples in the police force as systemic, nationwide police racisms, and that police are just murdering black people in the streets because they’re black. You want to hammer in the minds of your followers that the US is built on racism, and the constitution is built racism, and anywho who disagrees with your sentiments is just another racist. You want to tell an entire race of people that because of their skin color they’re both privileged and racist, and can’t understand the issue of race. You want to tell people that capitalism is an evil system that’s keeping them down, and creating their oppressors. You want to tell them that half the country are Nazis and should be treated as such. You want to foment class warfare, and now that you got it, you suddenly have no idea what’s causing it. Just WTF did you think was going to happen? Even now, as the WaPo has just shown us, they’re desperately trying to steer the narrative that it’s just white people, and their motivations are somehow not aligned with the lefts rhetoric. That we are supposed to forget what are eyes see, and that there’s not a preponderance of videos of black people rioting and committing heinous acts of violence against innocent people? Or is the suggestion here something else more subtly racist. Is the left suggesting that black people are lacking in the ability to control their own choices? That they are easily led astray by these “young white men” directing them like marionettes?

Even now, as WaPo is showing us, the excusing and deflecting away from some of the most disgusting acts of violence against innocence is still continuing. It’s continuing in the media. There’s celebrities paying the bail for not the lawful protestors that aren’t getting arrested, but the most egregious rioters that police are forced to arrest. Just exactly what do you think is going to happen? It’s not going to slow this down. If you keep prefacing any sort of half ass “denouncement” of this behavior that “it’s trumps fault”, or its “white supremacy”, or “I get why they’re so angry”, or “violence begets violence”, or “this is happening because y’all didn’t listen”...your doing nothing but adding more fuel to the fire. Violence against innocent CANNOT be excused in anyway. Destruction of private property of the innocent CANNOT be excused in anyway. You talk about how the entire system is built against the blacks for the whites, this is what you get. You talk about this system is built for the rich against the poor, this is what you get. You wanted class warfare, this is class warfare. If it wasn’t so destructive and egregious to see, I’d be laughing at the notion that the most prosperous and safest nation in entirety of the world, the nation that has no equal in the amount of prosperity and safety it has brought to the rest of humanity, that that same nation is a system that is built to oppress. For decades the left has been pushing this notion. If it’s a system built to oppress, then the only logical course of action is to riot against it. This is the class warfare y’all wanted. Don’t shy away from it now.
Tell me what part of the Washington Post article is false.
My post doesn’t address weather the article is true or false. In fact I say white antifa kids are most certainly participating. It could be 100% true. I don’t give a shit. My problem, as I stated over and over in my post is the narrative WaPo is trying to push. Highlighting only the acts of a white kid, suggesting that it’s white kids ONLY who are instigating. They do so only using anecdotal evidence, they mention footage but don’t post it with the article, funny how that happens. They hint that this “animal liberation front” supporting kid is somehow a white supremacist too, which is laughable that the two diametrically opposed groups would ever mix. More so when he’s clearly Antifa. Find me an ANTIFA that isn’t a vegan, and I’ll give you 10 grand.

The article briefly says “all races take part in the rioting” and then goes on to hint that black people and BLM are being completely peaceful despite the preponderance of evidence and videos showing that, no, far too many black people are participating in the rioting, looting, and violence for it to be just a fluke. They’re plenty of black people peacefully protesting, but still plenty that are not.

The elites are losing the PR war. Scaring the shit out of the white dependents who finally see a glimmer of what’s in store for them in the future when they aren’t needed. So the media is changing the narrative now. And yes they are heavily censoring acts of violence and culling pictures that don’t have whites in them. All designed to give a false picture of whats going on.
We have to deal with the Lugenpresse first and foremost. Americans went around them last election but tech oligarchs learned that lesson quickly and moved to silence opposing voices.
They define reality and unless you are there yourself it is impossible to make an accurate assessment.

In person or on the TV?
On TV

I get that.

No such pattern exists. This has been research numerous times.

The problem with those communities, is that there is a high amount of crime. In fact, the real problem is under policing.

H

Why, because I dare to fact check your more outlandish claims and usually find them out in left field? I also factcheck the ultraleft as well and do the same thing. Most ultra lefties know better than to try that crap with me. I guess they are better educated than you are.

And so is the various White Supremists and Nazi groups. You really don't have a point here.

No. Not so much.

They may have a presence in some places, I'm sure. But across America? No. No you are wrong.

No that's not true. There are some. You need to at least be honest about this. They are in a few specific areas, and not that big, but they do exist.

Anyone who believes that white people are inherently superior, and/or believes that we should have an racially divided state.

The alternative is taking a knee to anti-whites.

H

No. Not so much.

What about anyone who believes white people are inherently racist?

H

No. Not so much.

No it isn't. That isn't even an alternative. It's just feeding the anti-white position.

The alternative, is to treat all people well, and be at peace with all men, as far as it depends on you. Stop worrying about the rantings and ravings of other people, and live the best life you can for yourself, your wife, and your children.

That is the alternative. There will always be raving lunatics screaming black power, and white supremacy. Don't be in either idiotic camp.

H

No. Not so much.

Well that's a given. So what? One doesn't justify the other.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. Just because other people are acting insane, doesn't justify you being insane too.

There are people being paid to create mayhem and discredit the protests against policy brutality.
WaPo reports:
White guy walks up to a store and knocks out the glass. Colored folks run inside and steal everything trashing the place

Who is discredited here?

It's not the "coloured" guys who are cleaning out these high end stores. They people have trucks, and tools. This is a highly organized and well funded criminal gang. You can't carry off counters, display cases, and mannequins are of no value. Successful black businesses in particular were being target and burned right from the get go.

Now these attacks are being linked to white supremacists groups in Europe.

Oh so black people are incapable of coordinating what would be the equivalent helping someone move??? Uh y’all are making this sound like they’re pulling off an oceans 11 heist. They’re not. This is how looting works. You don’t need a masters degree to figure out how to loot and fuck shit up. This is the silliest talking point on the planet and the rest of America isn’t buying it one bit at all.

Whites are prey in these riots. That’s what they want to hide.

H

No. Not so much.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. Just because other people are acting insane, doesn't justify you being insane too.

However...when anti-white forces come to power it does justify white resistance.

In person or on the TV?
On TV

I get that.

Only the criminals are being devastated

if the police were removed from the hood conditions there would be far worse for honest people

H

No. Not so much.

However...when anti-white forces come to power it does justify white resistance.
In South Africa they murder white farmers and take their land......and Obama saw this and said it was good....

In person or on the TV?
On TV

I get that.

Only the criminals are being devastated

if the police were removed from the hood conditions there would be far worse for honest people
The Merchants and Grocers and small and large businesses, and the police are taking casualties too.

H

No. Not so much.

There are many more blacks who claim moral superiority over whites

Instead of a marginalized old white guy we have black members of congress who say that white men are not fit to hold positions of power

H

No. Not so much.

H

No. Not so much.

There are many more blacks who claim moral superiority over whites

Instead of a marginalized old white guy we have black members of congress who say that white men are not fit to hold positions of power

H

No. Not so much.

No it isn't. That isn't even an alternative. It's just feeding the anti-white position.

The alternative, is to treat all people well, and be at peace with all men, as far as it depends on you. Stop worrying about the rantings and ravings of other people, and live the best life you can for yourself, your wife, and your children.

That is the alternative. There will always be raving lunatics screaming black power, and white supremacy. Don't be in either idiotic camp.
H

No. Not so much.

So how did a group that Is responsible for

-Over 90% of black homicides

-90% of the interracial crime

-The highest rate of rape

-The highest rate of assault

-The highest hate crime rate

-Over 33% of police killings

Get to be called victims?

H

No. Not so much.

When faced with an insane system you have to react with force.

H

No. Not so much.

H

No. Not so much.

So how did a group that Is responsible for

-Over 90% of black homicides

-90% of the interracial crime

-The highest rate of rape

-The highest rate of assault

-The highest hate crime rate

-Over 33% of police killings

Get to be called victims?

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

Forum List

Back