Some white men arrested for inciting riots

Too bad all he has done is hurt American farmers.
You mean its too bad the CCP is hurting American farmers

Chin is attacking Australia the same way for calling for an investigation of china and the WHO over the wuhan virus

they (china) are bullying wine importers, coal and barley producers among others

its the same thing as sending gunboats to Sydney harbor to remind the locals who’s boss
No our problems are caused by this stupid tariff wars and trade wars that are pure bluster from the orange clown. The French invented diplomacy for a reason. The orange clown uses gunboat diplomacy with no backup the idiot coward and fraud.
Fighting back against china mercantilism is not stupid

its the first smart thing a US president has done on that topic in 40 years

china must be stopped,

a fact that many are waking up to

Actually, a few years ago (and in USMB no less) I announced that a complete across the board 25% Tariff on all Chinese Goods were in order. And THEN and only THEN negotiate. No half stepping. No waffling. The way that Rump has done it has done much more bad than good. And our Farmers have paid the price. But it hasn't been the Corporate Farmers, the price has been paid by the 1500 acre Family Farmers who can't even cover operating costs even with what little they got of that bailout. MOST of the bailout went to Rumps Corporate Buddies. It even went to people that aren't even farmers. By the time it got down to the Family Farmers, there wasn't much left.

We didn't stop China. And it isn't "WE". It's Rump that has stopped America.
The purpose of farm policy should be to insure a stable food supply for America, not to make farmers rich through exports to china

Chin is attacking Australia the same way for calling for an investigation of china and the WHO over the wuhan virus

they (china) are bullying wine importers, coal and barley producers among others

its the same thing as sending gunboats to Sydney harbor to remind the locals who’s boss
No our problems are caused by this stupid tariff wars and trade wars that are pure bluster from the orange clown. The French invented diplomacy for a reason. The orange clown uses gunboat diplomacy with no backup the idiot coward and fraud.
Fighting back against china mercantilism is not stupid

its the first smart thing a US president has done on that topic in 40 years

china must be stopped,

a fact that many are waking up to

Actually, a few years ago (and in USMB no less) I announced that a complete across the board 25% Tariff on all Chinese Goods were in order. And THEN and only THEN negotiate. No half stepping. No waffling. The way that Rump has done it has done much more bad than good. And our Farmers have paid the price. But it hasn't been the Corporate Farmers, the price has been paid by the 1500 acre Family Farmers who can't even cover operating costs even with what little they got of that bailout. MOST of the bailout went to Rumps Corporate Buddies. It even went to people that aren't even farmers. By the time it got down to the Family Farmers, there wasn't much left.

We didn't stop China. And it isn't "WE". It's Rump that has stopped America.
The purpose of farm policy should be to insure a stable food supply for America, not to make farmers rich through exports to china
China has plenty of agricultural land, the Walum Olam tells Us of Chinese fertility.

China has plenty of agricultural land, the Walum Olam tells Us of Chinese fertility.
I dont know how a Native American text got involved in this, but as for china I guess its the same old story - i.e. communism sucks

H
You don't mind if I make up my own mind, do you?
I encourage you to make up your mind

Unfortunately you are guilty of what you accuse me of

Namely being led by the nose by leftwing journalism

Why, because I dare to fact check your more outlandish claims and usually find them out in left field? I also factcheck the ultraleft as well and do the same thing. Most ultra lefties know better than to try that crap with me. I guess they are better educated than you are.
ANTIFA is a well established presence on the streets of America

And so is the various White Supremists and Nazi groups. You really don't have a point here.

No. Not so much.

They may have a presence in some places, I'm sure. But across America? No. No you are wrong.
There are practically no white supremacists in America

No that's not true. There are some. You need to at least be honest about this. They are in a few specific areas, and not that big, but they do exist.
How do you define a white supremacist?

Anyone who believes that white people are inherently superior, and/or believes that we should have an racially divided state.

And I have actually met such people. Not very many for sure. But they do exist.

The alternative is taking a knee to anti-whites.

No it isn't. That isn't even an alternative. It's just feeding the anti-white position.

The alternative, is to treat all people well, and be at peace with all men, as far as it depends on you. Stop worrying about the rantings and ravings of other people, and live the best life you can for yourself, your wife, and your children.

That is the alternative. There will always be raving lunatics screaming black power, and white supremacy. Don't be in either idiotic camp.
H

Why, because I dare to fact check your more outlandish claims and usually find them out in left field? I also factcheck the ultraleft as well and do the same thing. Most ultra lefties know better than to try that crap with me. I guess they are better educated than you are.

And so is the various White Supremists and Nazi groups. You really don't have a point here.

No. Not so much.

They may have a presence in some places, I'm sure. But across America? No. No you are wrong.

No that's not true. There are some. You need to at least be honest about this. They are in a few specific areas, and not that big, but they do exist.

Anyone who believes that white people are inherently superior, and/or believes that we should have an racially divided state.

No it isn't. That isn't even an alternative. It's just feeding the anti-white position.

The alternative, is to treat all people well, and be at peace with all men, as far as it depends on you. Stop worrying about the rantings and ravings of other people, and live the best life you can for yourself, your wife, and your children.

That is the alternative. There will always be raving lunatics screaming black power, and white supremacy. Don't be in either idiotic camp.

So how did a group that Is responsible for

-Over 90% of black homicides

-90% of the interracial crime

-The highest rate of rape

-The highest rate of assault

-The highest hate crime rate

-Over 33% of police killings

Get to be called victims?

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

I’ll ask again....does the white man below have a choice about ignoring the “rantings” of black privilege? Is he concerned with “being better than them”?

If you are being attacked... then you shoot back. Nothing I said means, just wait to be killed.

But if you are suggesting you get in a group, and start going around the city throwing rocks at black people, so you can be part of your group... that makes you no better than those guys. That just makes you evil, like them.

But obviously if your wife is being attacked, you pull your weapon of choice, and strike the thug down, whether he is black white, orange or purple with yellow stripes.

I said be at peace with all men, as far as it depends on you. Not roll over and be killed. That's ridiculous.

And that's not a white or black issue even. Some of the rioters are white. Nothing to do with color.

That man is dead. Your talk of being "at peace with all men" is naive. And ignoring the reality of the problem. People are dying in the streets.

What will it take to wake you up?

You will never convince me that the solution is for me to join a violent anti-black militia group, or white supremacists group.

Honestly, I would rather die, than be as evil, as the people I am fighting against, by joining the equal opposite ideology.

This life is short. Heaven is forever. I'll go to Heaven, if the black people rise up and kill the whites.

You can be evil, murder all the black, and go to hell. That's your choice.

Besides, you are using isolated events, where these guys in your examples, are going to prison or death row. They are not just wandering around killing people. Not happening.

YOu are raving. Literally nothing you said, relates to anything I said. You are insane, delusional.

YOu are raving. Literally nothing you said, relates to anything I said. You are insane, delusional.
For liberal trump haters the question is literally black or white

either you are a lib who adores black people and apologize for every misdeed,

or you are a racist white supremacist

in lib la la land there is no other choice

H

No. Not so much.

H

No. Not so much.

I’ll ask again....does the white man below have a choice about ignoring the “rantings” of black privilege? Is he concerned with “being better than them”?

If you are being attacked... then you shoot back. Nothing I said means, just wait to be killed.

But if you are suggesting you get in a group, and start going around the city throwing rocks at black people, so you can be part of your group... that makes you no better than those guys. That just makes you evil, like them.

But obviously if your wife is being attacked, you pull your weapon of choice, and strike the thug down, whether he is black white, orange or purple with yellow stripes.

I said be at peace with all men, as far as it depends on you. Not roll over and be killed. That's ridiculous.

And that's not a white or black issue even. Some of the rioters are white. Nothing to do with color.

That man is dead. Your talk of being "at peace with all men" is naive. And ignoring the reality of the problem. People are dying in the streets.

You will never convince me that the solution is for me to join a violent anti-black militia group, or white supremacists group.

Honestly, I would rather die, than be as evil, as the people I am fighting against, by joining the equal opposite ideology.

This life is short. Heaven is forever. I'll go to Heaven, if the black people rise up and kill the whites.

Besides, you are using isolated events, where these guys in your examples, are going to prison or death row. They are not just wandering around killing people. Not happening.

I asked you to give me your definition of white supremacist and you disappeared without answering

Liberals need that word to be vague as possible, so they can have their cake and eat it too.

ie in this case, paint "White supremacists" as vile monsters, and them smear ANY white who they want, as "whiet supremacists"

Liberals are fucking pieces of shit like that.

I...feel that it is once again time for this, btw.

1591531209197.png

H

No. Not so much.

H

No. Not so much.

I asked you to give me your definition of white supremacist and you disappeared without answering

No I didn't. Maybe it failed to post, or you missed it.

Anyone who believes in superiority of racially white, or wishes to have a white dominated society.

Whites are the majority of the country. Are you against democracy? Are all people for democracy thus white supremacists in your mind?

H

No. Not so much.

H

No. Not so much.

No I didn't. Maybe it failed to post, or you missed it.

Anyone who believes in superiority of racially white, or wishes to have a white dominated society.

There are not many Americans who believe in the immutable genetic superiority of whites

that is a liberal myth

but if you can find even one, that person is made to represent everyone who is not a guilt-ridden white lib

unfortunately there are different categories of superiority

many people believe that there are cultural differences in the lower classes of America that hold people of all races back and prevent them from progressing

do you disagree with that?

He won't give you a real answer. He can't give up the weapon of smearing people.

I was at a party last year, of a younger friend of mine, fairly liberal guy actually. Who moved out to the suburbs to live next to his elderly parents.

We have a mutual even younger friend, works in film, I was talking to his even younger wife.

She commented on the lack of diversity in the party.

I pointed out to her, that she was judging the people at the party, based on their skin color and finding fault with them FOR THEIR SKIN COLOR.

I also pointed out that even though we had a similar skin tone, that as people, we could not have been more different.

I looked into her eyes, and it was like looking into an empty well. I got zero indication of anyone being home. She could not hear me. My words, turned off her brain.

They are racist retards. And I don't mean the retards that can hold jobs, mopping floors at the local McDonalds.

I mean the retards that know like 6 words and have to wear helmets because they keep banging their heads against shit.

I looked into her eyes, and it was like looking into an empty well. I got zero indication of anyone being home. She could not hear me. My words, turned off her brain.
Thats a good story

the woman has been brainwashed with liberal bs her entire life

in her world no one has to use their brain

only accept and believe what pop culture tells them to think

you're describing what has happened since Trump screwed up the whole situation with stupid trade wars and idiotic insults..... Did you notice we lost Hong Kong? Are they covering that on the GOP propaganda machine? Trump is an incompetent Nair do well. change the channel read something not published by Rupert Murdoch and get with reality for crying out loud.

There are people being paid to create mayhem and discredit the protests against policy brutality.
WaPo reports:
I have seen the White looters but to put this all on White I didn't see four Whites beat any old women with 2 x 4's These type aren't worth the dirt they are made of.
White supremacists are pretending to be antifa and telling people to go out and cause problems. Try reality sometime read the links and stop being a dumbass dupe. Nobody is defending looters and violent s*** heads. Except liars on the GOP propaganda machine.

I was at a party last year, of a younger friend of mine, fairly liberal guy actually. Who moved out to the suburbs to live next to his elderly parents.

We have a mutual even younger friend, works in film, I was talking to his even younger wife.

I pointed out to her, that she was judging the people at the party, based on their skin color and finding fault with them FOR THEIR SKIN COLOR.

I also pointed out that even though we had a similar skin tone, that as people, we could not have been more different.

They are racist retards. And I don't mean the retards that can hold jobs, mopping floors at the local McDonalds.

I mean the retards that know like 6 words and have to wear helmets because they keep banging their heads against shit.
Racism means you believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them. God knows what ridiculous definition you're going by, super duper. Of course people notice different races. Welcome to real life

Racism means you believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them. God knows what ridiculous definition you're going by, super duper. Of course people notice different races. Welcome to real life

She was judging the people of the party and finding them inferior because of their race.

That is racism. Your added qualifier is just you making excuses for your lib racism.

Well duh. Hey we'll even show you we have authoritarian police running around that need to be stopped too.
For sure, there are police that need to be humbled. Unfortunately, the arrogance will start again for some when this round of uncivil actions from the other side of arrogance ceases. Nothing like being in the middle.

So the scum dancing-around inside the Best Buy and Macy's and Target and gutting them then burning them down, are being misled by Honkies?

Typical Black Urban Democratic Plantation-denizen thinking... weasel-words... blame everybody else BUT themselves... sounds positively Trumpian... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back