Some San Francisco residents may receive $5 million in reparations after Board expresses ‘unanimous' support

I'll pay whatever I'm legally required to pay, like I always do. I don't cry about it like a little pissy pants toddler.
So you'll just cave and pay out of your hard earned money anything the government expects you to pay, and this you'll do without any question, otherwise even if you think maybe that the government is doing you wrong or is being wrongfully run by idiot's that somehow had gotten themselves in charge, you would still pay without so much as a grumble ???

So you'll just cave and pay out of your hard earned money anything the government expects you to pay,

If it's the law, then yes, I adhere to the law.

and this you'll do without any question, otherwise even if you think maybe that the government is doing you wrong or is being wrongfully run by idiot's that somehow had gotten themselves in charge, you would still pay without so much as a grumble ???

If you don't like the law, then vote for change I guess.

The can of worms is open:
The NBA anounced that a law suit was filed to have every Black basketball player pay into a fund to pay Caucasion, Asian, & Latin Basketball players in the NBA, G-league, and undrafted college basketball players & THOSE forced playing in foreign leagues a total sum of 5 million dollars each elligible disadvantaged basketball player.
*SATIRE*

If it's the law, then yes, I adhere to the law.

If you don't like the law, then vote for change I guess.

Y'all just proved in the last presidential election and the last midterm election, with stunning clarity, how it's not who votes, but who counts the votes, little monkey.

So stop lying.

Obeying the law is not a ridiculous answer; it's the legally correct thing to do. I thought you guys were for law and order?
We are in favor of following the law's, until unnatural law's are created by Democrat's, otherwise that have an agenda in which the unnatural law or law's are aimed at protecting without the majority of the citizen's being in favor of such law's. Nice try, but your leftist just came out in that answer. LOL

Y'all just proved in the last presidential election and the last midterm election, with stunning clarity, how it's not who votes, but who counts the votes, little monkey.

So stop lying..

Look, moron, you had your chance to argue the case for fraud in court on behalf of your sorry, sniveling, snot-nosed, losing piece of shit orange idol...and you lost in all 60 fucking courtrooms. So shadd-ahhhpp!

Look, moron, you had your chance to argue the case for fraud in court on behalf of your sorry, sniveling, snot-nosed, losing piece of shit orange idol...and you lost in all 60 fucking courtrooms. So shadd-ahhhpp!

Oooooh!

TRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My day is complete!

Y'all are so easy.

Thanks for the thought provoking post, little monkey.

We are in favor of following the law's, until unnatural law's are created by Democrat's, otherwise that have an agenda in which the unnatural law or law's are aimed at protecting without the majority of the citizen's being in favor of such law's. Nice try, but your leftist just came out in that answer. LOL

Yeah, looks like you guys just can't handle losing elections and accepting the fact that you're outvoted, so then you try to make up some bullshit about how democracy's ruined and it's time for another revolution. You're a fucking fascist through and through. Conservatives always have been.

Oooooh!

TRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My day is complete!

Y'all are so easy.

Thanks for the thought provoking post, little monkey..

Nah, just pointing out facts. You guys even had Trump-appointed judges who disagreed with you. Trump's own election analysts told him he lost the election. Fox News knew he lost the election.

Face it, you voted for a loser.

Yeah, looks like you guys just can't handle losing elections and accepting the fact that you're outvoted, so then you try to make up some bullshit about how democracy's ruined and it's time for another revolution. You're a fucking fascist through and through. Conservatives always have been.

TWICE!!!

Countering fascism with what you call fascism is hilarity in the greatest form... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Obeying the law is not a ridiculous answer; it's the legally correct thing to do. I thought you guys were for law and order?
What if the law itself was illegal? What if Democrats voted that all blacks can cut in half the final amount owed on the last line of their 1040s, but that whites must add 20% to their total to make up the loss from blacks?

Because that is essentially what is being proposed - only worse.

What if the law itself was illegal? What if Democrats voted that all blacks can cut in half the final amount owed on the last line of their 1040s, but that whites must add 20% to their total to make up the loss from blacks?

Because that is essentially what is being proposed - only worse.

Well that's what constitutions and courts are for.

Forum List

Back