Some questions for Democrats and other Trump critics

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Someone please explain this to me: What did President Trump do to you, personally? How did he negatively-affect your own personal safety, security, or prosperity? In what manner did he infringe on any of your personal Constitutional rights to free speech, peaceful assembly, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable searches, or any other Constitutional protections?

Did he cause you any personal financial loss? Did he make your life less safe? Did he prevent you from voting, from going to the schools of your choice, from marrying anyone you wanted, or from working or earning a living? Did he increase your taxes, cause you or any of your family members personal injury, death, or other other personal losses in the way of property loss, the loss of liberty, safety, security, or happiness?

What did he do to you personally, which makes you criticize him so much?

Last edited:
Someone please explain this to me: What did President Trump do to you, personally? How did he negatively-affect your own personal safety, security, or prosperity? In what manner did he infringe on any of your personal Constitutional rights to free speech, peaceful assembly, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable searches, or any other Constitutional protections?

Did he cause you any personal financial loss? Did he make your life less safe? Did he prevent you from voting, from going to the schools of your choice, from marrying anyone you wanted, or from working or earning a living? Did he increase your taxes, cause you or any of your family members personal injury, death, or other other personal losses in the way of property loss, the loss of liberty, safety, security, or happiness?

What did he do to you personally, which makes you hate him so much?

He beat the beloved cankles

Hillary3.jpg

Well, I was all ready to reply since I am a critic, but I do not hate him at all so that leaves me out.

Good luck with your quest for answers.

Trump tried to take away the votes of millions of Americans.

He offended them by being a non-protected color.

Orange is at the very bottom of the list in the Democrat hierarchy of skin pigment.

He offended them by being a non-protected color.

Orange is at the very bottom of the list in the Democrat hierarchy of skin pigment.
He offended me by acting like I was stupid enough to believe his bullshit.

To my mind he was totally unpresidential, regardless of his policies and gave the go-ahead to some of the most undemocratic elements in the country. That by itself, IMO, is enough reason to forego discussing specifics of political positions.

Yet when I performed a USMB search on the word Trump, your name came up on the results 63,407 times.
Could be. I point out his qualities & behaviors and wonder what in the world has happened to a society that so many adore a person like that.

So, people like you are on ongoing sociological/anthropological study for me.

And when I talk about him, I'm actually talking about you. And I think you know that. Which is why you're so defensive.

Too bad. You've made your choice. I don't care.

Personally I don't think the billionaire playboy with no morals was ever fit to be President and leader of the free world. Not that there's anything wrong with being a billionaire playboy with no morals, just not as president.

Trump botched his leadership during COVID, pushed all difficult decisions down to the states and spread lies and misinformation. The US had a higher death rate than other industrialized countries

He weakened our NATO alliances, criticized our allies and cozied up with Kim, Putin and MBS. Trump gave up the position of Leader of the Free World. He provoked unnecessary trade wars

He raised my taxes

This has never been about Trump. Not for even a moment. He's just one disturbed, needy person.

I would ask the opposite, how such a person could be so attractive to so many.

So in other words, he not only frightens you, but you fear those who supported him. Why would that be? Have you ever been threatened, accosted, abused, or harmed by a Trump-supporter?

Could be. I point out his qualities & behaviors and wonder what in the world has happened to a society that so many adore a person like that.

So, people like you are on ongoing sociological/anthropological study for me.

And when I talk about him, I'm actually talking about you. And I think you know that. Which is why you're so defensive.

Too bad. You've made your choice. I don't care.
You are talking about me since I have never voted for him, right.

I have never seen such a group psychosis obsession in my life.

Trump botched his leadership during COVID, pushed all difficult decisions down to the states and spread lies and misinformation. The US had a higher death rate than other industrialized countries

He weakened our NATO alliances, criticized our allies and cozied up with Kim, Putin and MBS. Trump gave up the position of Leader of the Free World. He provoked unnecessary trade wars

He raised my taxes

Personal reasons only.

You did not die from COVID. I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to determine for yourself, what is "disinformation" and what isn't. Did this "weakening" of NATO cause Russia to invade Ukraine? How did Trump cause Russia and North Korea to be more powerful? And please justify the US having such a trade imbalance with China.

And prove that he raised your taxes.

Forum List

Back