Some people are too stupid to live

I have read many times that bears are almost impossible to read. Other animals give signals or clues to their behavior. Bears do not.
Sure they do they rip your leg off when they get hungry. No question about what that means. 🙂

Why?

The bear is a dangerous and unpredictable wild animal that would not hesitate to kill the man if it decides to

Even lion tamers have better sense than that guy
Seigfried and Roy trusted the big cats. Well, they said Mantacore sensed Roy was having a stroke and tried to drag him off stage,.I believe that. He told them "Don't kill Mantacore!" I think the big cat Mantacore died recently. Both Seigfried and Roy are dead now. Who saw that show in Vegas? Beautiful cat. He died in 2014. Sad...

1692995892122.png
1692995919932.png

Sure they do they rip your leg off when they get hungry. No question about what that means. 🙂

The guy in the OP may or may not know what he is doing.

But the tourists we see walking up to wild animals are the ones too stupid to live.

For an example of the ultimate stupidity, I submit the following story: (and a new term for moronic tourists "touron")

Seigfried and Roy trusted the big cats. Well, they said Mantacore sensed Roy was having a stroke and tried to drag him off stage,.I believe that. He told them "Don't kill Mantacore!" I think the big cat Mantacore died recently. Both Seigfried and Roy are dead now. Who saw that show in Vegas? Beautiful cat. He died in 2014. Sad...

View attachment 819885View attachment 819886
A beautiful, regal creature

The guy in the OP may or may not know what he is doing.

But the tourists we see walking up to wild animals are the ones too stupid to live.

For an example of the ultimate stupidity, I submit the following story: (and a new term for moronic tourists "touron")

These people think a National Park is a zoo? Sorry folks, no bars, barricades or moats here.

We don't know the relationship between this man and the bear. He MAY actually know what he's doing.

This is a glimpse of the World Tomorrow, but for now I'd keep my distance from carnivores. There's a reason so many animals fear Man

A beautiful, regal wild creature.
I don't know for sure about that. I've never really followed that gay couple. Again, I don't know the story about that tiger.

People who own pitbulls or Rottweilers say they are great animals, but if I don't know the animal, I keep my distance

Grizzly males are known for eating their own cubs. What makes any one think you can bond with one of these things closely enough to avoid becoming dinner?
Human kill their own children. Among blacks it's over 30%

So maybe you have a point

Human kill their own children. Among blacks it's over 30%

So maybe you have a point
Yeah.... The truth is man's deadliest enemy is man. But these children of the universe who think they can bond with a 1,000 lb grizzly bear and just chum around with them... Are lunatics...

Yeah.... The truth is man's deadliest enemy is man. But these children of the universe who think they can bond with a 1,000 lb grizzly bear and just chum around with them... Are lunatics...

I wouldn't get that close to an addict with a gun. The bear is more dangerous.

These people think a National Park is a zoo? Sorry folks, no bars, barricades or moats here.

They can run 35mph for great distances....35 mph is the speed of the fastest human ever...who could do it only for a few seconds.

Forum List

Back