Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

why is it ‘insurrection’ to investigate a pro-Putin candidate at a time when Putin is known to be tied to interference in our elections before Trump arrived?

I have not seen reports that Obama attempted to block any Trump votes from being counted so Clinton wins 2016 instead of Trump.
Did you see how Obama spied on an incoming president , and his administration... and still continued to do so after elected?

I am not injecting race. ITS IS A FACT THAT TRUMP TRIED to eliminate all the black voters in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico from picking the winner of the 2020 election so PENCE could do that for them.

That is racist and you are too damn racist to see it with your nose up Trump’s big fat white ass for five years.
Democrats planned on cheating in the shitholes so they could yell racist.

It’s not a matter of your agreement, Black voters would not count under Trump’s plan in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico. That’s more shitty than Jim Crow And Jim Crow Laws are racist,
Dear lord , are you this misinformed, or are you just lying ? Where do you guys come up with this shit?

Black voters would not count under Trump’s plan in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico.

It would also eleimiante white votes if such a thin had happened.

Again: the objective would be to stop the counting of stolen votes and not based on the race of any voters

No, Trump’s objective was to throw out all the votes on Jan6 because he had not found a single fraudulent vote prior to December 14 when the real electors were certified.

Nine out of ten black Biden votes were going to be not counted if Pence did what racist Trump wanted him to do to win

The white and few black Trump voters don’t care that their votes count count becaysecTrumo wins so why would they care about the preservation of American democracy.

No, Trump’s objective was to throw out all the votes on Jan6 because he had not found a single fraudulent vote prior to December 14 when the real electors were certified.

Nine out of ten black Biden votes were going to be not counted if Pence did what racist Trump wanted him to do to win

The white and few black Trump voters don’t care that their votes count count becaysecTrumo wins so why would they care about the preservation of American democracy.
I am amused by how you insist on substituting your bullshit guesswork and speculation for an alleged “fact.” You’re still just full of shit. And that’s always the bottom line.

I am amused by how you insist on substituting your bullshit guesswork and speculation for an alleged “fact.”

It’s not guesswork Eastman laid it out in writing:

this comes from the third paragraph;

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.
1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).​
2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.​
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

Not one single black American has their vote counted if the live in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico.

So Biden loses to Trump just like that.

A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228.​
There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden.​

“”” PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL January 6 scenario 7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate.​
READ: Trump lawyer's memo on six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election​
By: CNN Updated 8:20 AM EDT, Tue September 21, 2021 21SEP21-EASTMANplan-00 TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt​
John Eastman, a conservative lawyer working with then-President Donald Trump's legal team, outlined in a two-page memo a scheme to try to persuade then-Vice President Mike Pence to subvert the Constitution and throw out the 2020 election results on January 6.​

It’s not guesswork Eastman laid it out in writing:

this comes from the third paragraph;

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.
1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).​
2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.​
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

Not one single black American has their vote counted if the live in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico.

So Biden loses to Trump just like that.

A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228.​
There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden.​

“”” PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL January 6 scenario 7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate.​
READ: Trump lawyer's memo on six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election​
By: CNN Updated 8:20 AM EDT, Tue September 21, 2021 21SEP21-EASTMANplan-00 TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt​
John Eastman, a conservative lawyer working with then-President Donald Trump's legal team, outlined in a two-page memo a scheme to try to persuade then-Vice President Mike Pence to subvert the Constitution and throw out the 2020 election results on January 6.​
You leave off the underlying assumption: that the election had been stolen.

And none of that says shit about race.

So, you can admit that you’re full of shit or you can go on whining like a little bitch. I think we all know that you can’t help yourself. Option 2 it is.

You leave off the underlying assumption: that the election had been stolen.

And none of that says shit about race.

So, you can admit that you’re full of shit or you can go on whining like a little bitch. I think we all know that you can’t help yourself. Option 2 it is.

Why on Earth would any sane person entertain the notion that the election was stolen when there's been no such proof presented in nearly 19 months since Trump got his ass handed to him by Biden?

assumption
That’s your best argument? WOW! So since you’re OK with what DJT did that would have disenfranchised nine out of 10 black voters in Michigan Wisconsin Arizona Pennsylvania Nevada Georgia and New Mexico because Trumper‘s “assumed“ that the election was stolen from their dear leader. If that is your position why don’t we as Democrats “assume“ that Republicans are going to steal the election from Joe Biden in 2024. Proof and evidence in a court of law is no longer required that the elections are stolen so we’ll just have VP Harris on January 6 refuse to count voters in Arkansas Alabama Wyoming Tennessee and whatever predominantly white Republican bright red states we need to hand Joe Biden a glorious second term.

Of course that will disenfranchise a lot of white Trump voters, but what the hell, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander when all you need is to assume that the other guy stole the election from you.

That’s your best argument? WOW! So since you’re OK with what DJ T did that would have disenfranchised nine out of 10 black voters in Michigan Wisconsin Arizona Pennsylvania Nevada Georgia and New Mexico because Trumper‘s “assumed“ that the election was stolen from their dear leader. If that is your position why don’t we as Democrats “assume“ that Republicans are going to steal the election from Joe Biden in 2024. Proof and evidence in a court of law is no longer required that the elections are stolen so we’ll just have VP Harris on January 6 refuse to count voters in Arkansas Alabama Wyoming Tennessee and whatever predominantly white states we need To hand Joe Biden a glorious second term.

Of course that will disenfranchise a lot of white Trump voters, but what the hell, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander when all you need is to assume that the other guy stole the election from you.
See? You can’t stop being a dishonest hack bitch troll. What President Trump considered was an effort to stop an election from being stolen. So the disenfranchisement would have defeated only the invalid votes. And again, race has not a fucking thing to do with it — as you know.

Also, just to clarify it for your sadly weak mind, I didn’t say it was my “best” argument. It really isn’t an “argument” at all. Instead, it was an effort to expose your ongoing dishonesty to thereby refute the nonsense you persist in offering.

You are awfully unpersuasive. I’ll offer you a free tip. Stop predicating your attempts at “argument” on lies and unproved asshole assumptions. You will be amazed at how much sharper your analysis can be if you confront actual facts instead of using your cheap lies as premises.

And none of that says shit about race

I am not trying to make a case that Eastman and Trump, as they conspired with so many to carry out the Eastman action on Jan6 were driven by racial hatred. I am making the case that they just did not give a fuck about the effect of their plot to defraud the US and State governments would have on the black community in the seven states they planned to remove from the 2020 election.

You may think that since they didn’t give a fuck about black Americans who voted for Biden, being disenfranchised, it has nothing to do with race. But you’re white Trump voter and all you care about is if Trump wins. You don’t care about American democracy or black voters being disenfranchised. You just want Trump to do it but not be called a racist for doing it because he’s your guy. Common right winger denialism. Actions speak louder than words. The Eastman plan that Trump implemented is evil, anti-democratic, and the results reek of racism.

So the disenfranchisement would have defeated only the invalid votes

No. No. No! No!

I posted the Eastman memo. The plan can only work if they throw out all the valid votes from Michigan Arizona Georgia Pennsylvania Wisconsin Nevada and New Mexico. And it is not just a coincidence that those are the states that sent Mike Pence fake certificates of electors. Every single voter in all those states was not going to be counted in the 2020 election according to Trump and his lawyer John Eastman and all the Republicans in Congress Republican activist in those seven states who were in on the plan. They were going to shitcan their own states votes and the effect would be the black Biden voters in those states would not be counted. Has nothing to do with fraudulent votes. Absolutely nothing to do with fraudulent votes. You are out of your league Trump idiot

I am not trying to make a case that Eastman and Trump, as they conspired with so many to carry out the Eastman action on Jan6 were driven by racial hatred. I am making the case that they just did not give a fuck about the effect of their plot to defraud the US and State governments would have on the black community in the seven states they planned to remove from the 2020 election.

You may think that since they didn’t give a fuck about black Americans who voted for Biden, being disenfranchised, it has nothing to do with race. But you’re white Trump voter and all you care about is if Trump wins. You don’t care about American democracy or black voters being disenfranchised. You just want Trump to do it but not be called a racist for doing it because he’s your guy. Common right winger denialism. Actions speak louder than words. The Eastman plan that Trump implemented is evil, anti-democratic, and the results reek of racism.
You are failing to make your case.

You are divorced in your alleged “thinking” from logic and reality. The first premise is “this election has been stolen.” Maybe that’s incorrect or maybe it has legitimacy. But for a logical analysis, the question is whether the entire syllogism is VALID not whether the individual premises are truthful.

If we accept (for the sake of the analysis) that the election was stolen, then the Eastman legal advice is simply advice about how to prevent the success of the theft. Preventing a successful theft would be a good thing. The disenfranchisement of voters would already be a fucking given. That’s the problem with the theft. It stole votes.

Any plan to frustrate that theft wouldn’t be to “disenfranchise” anybody (regardless of race). It would be to prevent the rewarding of the party committing the theft. Cheaters really should not prosper. Left uncorrected, the cheaters would have already disenfranchised voters. So don’t pretend to be concerned with disenfranchisement.

My problem with the Eastman plan and any adherence to it by Trump is more basic. I am not convinced that the cheating succeeded, in any state, sufficiently to turn the electoral count of any such state. That’s why I think Pence was right in rejecting the Trump request for non-certification.

, I didn’t say it was my “best” argument

I apologize I shouldn’t have called it an argument. That appears to me on second thought to be your best mental mush.

I realize that a person only capable of mental mush would not go around saying it, but that is my opinion of what you’re providing to this discussion because it is obvious that you do not wish to discuss facts reality and truth about the Eastman Trump January 6 attempt to use fake electors in order to throw out the votes in seven states where effectively all the black voters in those states would be disenfranchised along with all the other voters. It’s a reality that you do not want to accept because it means your love of Trump is evil and racist from what he tried to do on January 6 and you don’t know how to deal with it.

If we accept (for the sake of the analysis) that the election was stolen, then the Eastman legal advice is simply advice about how to prevent the success of the theft. Preventing a successful theft would be a good thing. The disenfranchisement of voters would already be a fucking given. That’s the problem with the theft. It stole votes
You’ve got some Joseph Goebbels and Joseph Stallon DNA. Wow

Why on Earth would any sane person entertain the notion that the election was stolen when there's been no such proof presented in nearly 19 months since Trump got his ass handed to him by Biden?
2,000 Mules is all the proof people need.

2,000 Mules is all the proof people need.

LOL

You mean the movie that didn't a single person depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes as claimed??

You poor thing, your brain just doesn't function normally.

Forum List

Back