Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

You never stop lying, do ya?

Emphasis mine to highlight your lie.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
Did you see cities? What the fuck is the matter with you? You cannot possibly be so stupid. The fact remains, and is documented, only the swing state shitholes had that kind of turnout.

Why were the envelopes destroyed? That is illegal.

I don't know if envelopes were destroyed nor do I know what the applicable laws are in terms of envelopes. What I do know is to not trust a word you say. Regardless of your lies, if thd signature on an envelope did not match, the ballot inside would not be counted.

Show your evidence where Democrats obtained rolls of dead voters along with thd dead voters' signatures...

... this is where you post more bullshit since you can't prove your claims.

Did you see cities? What the fuck is the matter with you? You cannot possibly be so stupid. The fact remains, and is documented, only the swing state shitholes had that kind of turnout.

Fucking imbecile, did you or did you not say, "states and cities?"

So I found states and posted them.

It proves you lied so now everyone here gets to watch you run from your own bullshit again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He asked Pence to reject the slates of electors thought to have been stolen. I’m very satisfied that Pence said “no.”

Welshy, what Trump wanted him to do was unconstitutional. Pence had no choice but to tell him to fuck off.

I don't know if envelopes were destroyed nor do I know what the applicable laws are in terms of envelopes. What I do know is to not trust a word you say. Regardless of your lies, if thd signature on an envelope did not match, the ballot inside would not be counted.

Show your evidence where Democrats obtained rolls of dead voters along with thd dead voters' signatures...

... this is where you post more bullshit since you can't prove your claims.
They did not verify signatures in GA. in the 2020 election or the Jan. runoff. That is a fact.

They did not verify signatures in GA. in the 2020 election or the Jan. runoff. That is a fact.

A pity you don't post facts. :eusa_snooty:

Let's see you post links to official government websites showing voter turnout at U.S. cities to corroborate your claim that voter turnout in some cities were close to 100%...?

I predict you'll bitch & moan in lieu of such links. Then I'll laugh at you for proving me right again.

Fucking imbecile, did you or did you not say, "states and cities?"

So I found states and posted them.

It proves you lied so now everyone here gets to watch you run from your own bullshit again.

Where are the cities?

A pity you don't post facts. :eusa_snooty:

Let's see you post links to official government websites showing voter turnout at U.S. cities to corroborate your claim that voter turnout in some cities were close to 100%...?

I predict you'll bitch & moan in lieu of such links. Then I'll laugh at you for proving me right again.

Fuck official government anything pertaining to the election.

Where are the cities?

LOL

Retard, YOU said, "states and cities." So why the fuck are you asking me where are the cities YOU had in mind??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Every swing state.

I posted the states. You lied about them. Now you lie about the cities as evidenced by your inability to prove your claims again.

I posted the states. You lied about them. Now you lie about the cities as evidenced by your inability to prove your claims again.

I am not lying and you saying I am means 0. Got that?

You do not have any evidence. Just the word of proven liars.

LOLOLOL

Slobbers the flaming idiot who just made a claim about voter turnout in swing states he can't prove.

Do you even know you’re insane? :cuckoo:

I am not lying and you saying I am means 0. Got that?

No, I don't "got that." What I got is you making baseless claims again you can't prove.

You are in record saying Trump’s egregious attempt to disenfranchise and thus harm hundreds of thousands of black voters is “off base”….
I never said any such thing since I have never agreed with your sub-imbecile attempt to inject race into the matter. So, fuck you very much, you dishonest hack bitch troll. And I say that with all due respect.

In his request to Pence, I deem Trump to have been off-base.

You are in record saying Trump’s egregious attempt to disenfranchise and thus harm hundreds of thousands of black voters is “off base”….

I never said any such thing

You definitely said that Trump’s pressure on Pence to cite the fake electors in order “win” the election was “off base” .

Are you taking it back now?

I have never agreed with your sub-imbecile attempt to inject race into the matter.
I am not injecting race. ITS IS A FACT THAT TRUMP TRIED to eliminate all the black voters in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico from picking the winner of the 2020 election so PENCE could do that for them.

That is racist and you are too damn racist to see it with your nose up Trump’s big fat white ass for five years.

Forum List

Back