Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

Palestinians never had any weapons, so anyone claiming they were "committed to genocide" has to be lying.
They invited the Jews to immigrate.
Was that some sort of secret ploy, so they could then be murdered?
How did all the Jews in Israel get to own homes they never paid for?
Hamas vows to kill Jews until the hide behind rocks and trees.

That is a fact, idiot.

I don't know what you dimocrap fudpuckers are yapping about. Look at the map. Turkey owned all that property before WW1 and they lost it to the British. Maybe the Brits should have taken more than just the land.....

The Brits decided to let Jewish folks have it. See it? It's even numbered for you (11). Did they not have that right?

Hint to towelheads -- Win a War every now and then and stop bitching
1698694865311.png

I don't have intimate knowledge of the workings during and immediately after WW1 re: Palestine but wasn't it the property of Turkey?

And didn't Turkey lose in WW1? And didn't they cede all that land to the British, which made it British land?

And don't you have the right to do with YOUR land whatever you want? So if the Brits want to give it to Jews, that is their prerogative?

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of that....

There's a whole lot packed into that question. The readers digest version.

After WWI, they had the Paris Peace Conference where they redrew the maps of the world. In the middle east, France and England divided the Middle East based on oil. That's why Iraq has Suni, Shiite and Kurd sections, the Brits combined their oil States. There was no historical reason for Iraq to exist, just oil.

Palestine went to the Brits, who realized what a stupid move that was and wanted to dump them ASAP. But they still controlled it as of WWII. After WWII, the UN took ownership and the US stupidly agreed to let Britian and France cut and run and we would take over the role of terrorist target.

When you say Turkey, that was the Ottoman empire, they controlled the middle east before WWI.

The Jews flooded in after WWII, particularly from Europe, since Germany tried to erase them and no one tried to stop them, including the United States who denied Jews fleeing Europe entry.

Tell me if I missed any main points

There were no innocents slaughtered by all factual accounts in this latest conflict.

Is that what they said in the latest issue of "Jew Hater's Monthly?" Did you see the article on cooking Jews extra crispy?

The Palestinians were there first, and they never harmed the small Jewish minority who also lived there.
So then obviously anyone claiming Palestinians hate Jews, is lying.

Again you're presenting a sliver of the story as the whole story, Adolf

Totally wrong.
If there was even a hint of hatred between Moslems and Jews, then the Palestinians would not have invited the Jews and the Jews would not have accepted.
The problem only came up when it turned out the Jews had no intention of buying any land or paying for anything.
They started murdering and stealing instead.
Like blowing up the King David hotel, gunning down Folke Benadotte, massacring hundreds of Arab villages like Deir Yassin, etc.
In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.
He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map" to use the language of the President of Iran, recently.

That has been already proven to be a lie, many times.
So all those that were targeted and butchered on October 7 were IDF soldiers? Or no one died on October 7th? What sort of bullshit are you trying to peddle here?

There's a whole lot packed into that question. The readers digest version.

After WWI, they had the Paris Peace Conference where they redrew the maps of the world. In the middle east, France and England divided the Middle East based on oil. That's why Iraq has Suni, Shiite and Kurd sections, the Brits combined their oil States. There was no historical reason for Iraq to exist, just oil.

Palestine went to the Brits, who realized what a stupid move that was and wanted to dump them ASAP. But they still controlled it as of WWII. After WWII, the UN took ownership and the US stupidly agreed to let Britian and France cut and run and we would take over the role of terrorist target.

When you say Turkey, that was the Ottoman empire, they controlled the middle east before WWI.

The Jews flooded in after WWII, particularly from Europe, since Germany tried to erase them and no one tried to stop them, including the United States who denied Jews fleeing Europe entry.

Tell me if I missed any main points
You did pretty good.

We couldn't very well invade Germany for several reasons. Numero Uno was; they were strong as Grandma's breath and would have kicked the living shit out of us had we tried.

The fact that they were allied with Soviet Russia for the first two years of the War made it even more impossible.

There's so, so much more to it than what even you have touched on. For instance, how Jews got into Northern Europe. How the Spanish got seriously carried away after they got rid of the Moors and Berbers. How not one Jew was born in Spain for nearly 500 years. Italian ghettos, Polish acceptance, Russian pogroms. The 'benign neglect' of the US. The guilt of the Brits. The fact that Jews brought with them Arabic numerals (which they stole from the Hindus) Mathematics.

In fact..... We've heard the term, "Jew him down". That came from the late middle ages when not even the landed peerage could do simple math and could barely read or write. They all had Jews that worked for them as part of their household staff whose job it was to be the Duke's or the Earl's bookkeeper.

Example: The Earl of shnizz wants to sell the Baron of Crapola two hundred sheep for 237 pounds sterling. So the Baron says, "Let me send my Jew to talk to your Jew". Because they were so ignorant they couldn't do the simple math.

These people weren't "Knights in Shining Armor", they were criminals, killers and thugs. Plus, they had no idea how to use 'Arabic' numerals. XCVII time IIIX? Good luck.

Then, in Germany, Jews could only have certain names and they could only do certain jobs. And they weren't allowed to own property. I'm talking in the 1600s!

One of the jobs they were allowed to take was that of money-lender. The Church saw a need for it but they considered money to be dirty and money-lending to be a sin. So they got Jews to do it.

Not a good way to make friends in those days.

Another job Jews could have was Tax Collector. That made them real popular as well.

The middle ages were cruel times. Cruel for all but the landed gentry. And being a non-Christian made it even worse.

With a Muslim, they'd kill him on sight so I guess it could have been worse. But they had a home, Jews didn't.

Now they do and they intend to defend it to the bitter end. Good on them

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Wrong.
Palestinians, like all Moslems, have never been hostile to Judaism.
They consider them the same religion, being Sons of Abraham and Brothers of the Book (Old Testament).
If Palestinians were "anti Jew", then they would not have invited Jewish immigration in the 1920s, as they did.
And if Palestinians were "anti-Jew", then the Jews would not have accepted the invitation.
good god you are stupid, explain why then all the Muslim Countries forced out all the Jews and supports killing them?

First of all, since "Semitic" means "of Arab origins", no Arab could ever be anti-Semitic.
Second is that there has never been any history of Moslems harming Jews.
The Jewish tribes forced from Jerusalem by the Romans, went to Saudi Arabia and allied with Mohammed.
Jews ended up in Spain because they came along with the Moslem Moors.
Moslems and Jews always were racially the same, and always got along.

Its only European Christians who did not get along with Jews, like the Crusades, Inquisitions, pogroms, etc.
keep up the delusional garbage you are a LIAR.

That is just a lie.

The claims of "butchered children" have been proven wrong many times now.

And the Israelis are leveling hundreds of occupied apartment buildings, block by block.
They obviously are deliberately attempting to maximize the death toll of innocents.

And stop misspelling "anti-Semitism".
It means "of Arab origins", coming from Noah's son Shem, so is a proper noun, and has to be capitalized and hyphenated.
wrong the 1400 murdered included babies and children and some were beheaded and some were burned.

Or a Muslim Arab.

The extreme degree to which they are inbred messes up their heads.
You missed what he said yesterday: that he saw an Israeli Jew yell at a Palestinian woman, and thus “there is bad on both sides”. So, according to him:

Side A, the Muslims: Terrorists initiate a horrific massacre in which they went house to house to kill every single Jewish man, woman, and child they could find - including cutting a fetus from the womb and decapitating it, gouging the eyes out of a young boy and then hopping his head off with a shovel, tying toddlers together and setting them on fire, baking a baby in the oven, stabbing people to death, and all sorts of torture.

Side B, the Jews: a Jew yelled at a Palestinian.

See? This is FDR’s example of how both sides are “bad.”

Forum List

Back