Some involved in January 6th Capitol attack could be charged with Sedition

Some involved in January 6th Capitol attack could be charged with Sedition

Whatever it takes to keep off the front page that the revolt was spurred by a stolen election and was set up by the House who took down all police protection that day.

When does the investigations into the curious lack of security that day and the stolen election begin?

When does the GOP get a Special Counsel like Mueller to spend 45 million dollars and years looking for hanging chads and russian boogeymen?

A person found guilty of seditious conspiracy or advocating the overthrow of the government may be fined and sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. States also maintain laws that punish similar advocacy and conspiracy against the state government.
keep-calm-and-dont-be-such-a-drama-queen.png
Tell that to the FBI. See how far that gets ya....

A person found guilty of seditious conspiracy or advocating the overthrow of the government may be fined and sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. States also maintain laws that punish similar advocacy and conspiracy against the state government.
Round up all the rioters in the blue cities.

Whatever it takes to keep off the front page that the revolt was spurred by a stolen election and was set up by the House who took down all police protection that day.
View attachment 470898

View attachment 470900
I love the official narrative of it being "windy" outside. Is biden so frail that the wind topples him, even while he's holding onto the hand rail? Lol!
I wager you that he is in better shape that the Fat Man in Florida.

View attachment 470898

View attachment 470900
I love the official narrative of it being "windy" outside. Is biden so frail that the wind topples him, even while he's holding onto the hand rail? Lol!

kBK0Qlw2 copy 2.jpg

I wager you that he is in better shape that the Fat Man in Florida.

How do you plan to win that bet?

Joe wears double masks when alone in a room by himself.
Trump went through getting Covid and never skipped a beat running the country only spending two precautionary nights in the hospital.
Joe doesn't know what bedroom he wakes up in.
Trump doesn't know which bedroom he's picking tonight.
Joe campaigns to 3 dull rallies a week of 11 people each.
Trump campaigns to 3 fiery rallies a day of 11,000 each.
25,000 come to Washington to follow Joe's orders.
25,000 come to Washington to cheer Trump's speeches.

Forum List

Back