Some good news for a change

Congratulations!

Your first order of business: vote out the Fascists!

Hopefully he has the sense to avoid American blacks and get himself murdered and robbed.

Hopefully he has the sense to avoid American blacks and get himself murdered and robbed.
This is so sad. I have lived in mostly black neighborhoods since 1971. I have yet to be robbed or murdered.
Do you generalize much?

Go out and buy a gun, there's nothing that says "I'm a American" like purchasing a firearm.

Oh, if you "don't know your way around a PPK" then get you some training too. ;)
This, in my opinion, is not good advice. America already has far too many firearms and far too many school shootings. I had a friend from the UK who said while we were discussing a recent mass shooting, "We had one once." After that, he said, they banned guns and they haven't had a mass shooting since. Seems we value guns more than life here.

I think registering to vote and then voting says, I'm an American much more safely.

This, in my opinion, is not good advice. America already has far too many firearms and far too many school shootings. I had a friend from the UK who said while we were discussing a recent mass shooting, "We had one once." After that, he said, they banned guns and they haven't had a mass shooting since. Seems we value guns more than life here.

I think registering to vote and then voting says, I'm an American much more safely.
Well he can register now but it will be a while before he can vote unless it's something local but depending on where he lives he can buy him a gun tomorrow and schedule training if need be.

Heck, I bought two guns this morning at my local pawn shop and they haven't grown little arms and legs, loaded themselves, and went on a rampage....LOL....Maybe I should keep a eye on them.

Nothing speaks to a American male like blued steel and walnut. ;)

p 001 (2).JPG

BTW....I've had guests that hailed from gun ban countries and every-single-one of them loved to shoot. Nothing fancy, just some informal time plinking away at cans and such with a .22 rifle and handgun. They just love lever actions and "six-shooters".

He's black so clearly he will vote for Democrats? Lol

What if he votes for Trump?

Trump got 15% of the black vote, which is 50% more than the norm for a Republican. After the wave of criminal illegals and all the deviant love the Dems are lavishing on sickos, some might get 20%-25% this time around.

I didn't know they're all murderers and thieves. I'll be more careful.
True. Ask Brianna.---Ever heard of the Bell Curve? Here is a thought. The Slaves imported back during the colonizing period were BOUGHT from tribal Chiefs. Do ya think those Chiefs sold their best and brightest? The Average IQ is higher among Africans than the so-called african Americans.

We have an inner city gang and thug problem.
Get rid of those and gun crimes almost become nonexistent.
And no getting rid of guns won't help because criminals dont follow our laws.
All you're doing is punishing the law abiding and making them easy targets as we see in Chicago.

Forum List

Back