Some floods in Kentucky!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
1659181899717.png

It serves them right, look at how the red state fares.
Just look at how they voted for their senators.

The only good thing going is Andy Beshear.

Last edited:
A lot of Christians in Kentucky, so they know the words of Almighty God. Trying to blame the bad weather in Eastern Kentucky on the people's voting doesn't work

"That ye may be the children of your. Father which is in heaven: for he maketh. his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."

90% of the murder taking place this weekend will be in democrat run cities.. I mean .. who really voted the correct way? Lol
I don't feel a bit sorry for republicans. None of them. Its suppose to be a Christian nation.

Look at the red Christian nation looks like.

A lot of Christians in Kentucky, so they know the words of Almighty God. Trying to blame the bad weather in Eastern Kentucky on the people's voting doesn't work

"That ye may be the children of your. Father which is in heaven: for he maketh. his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
You sound like them Christain nuts.

I don't feel a bit sorry for republicans. None of them. Its suppose to be a Christian nation.

Look at the red Christian nation looks like.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously and if you are a nurse and act like this in real life I hope they revoke your license because I would fear you would kill someone based on their damn politics and religion you fucking lunatic!

View attachment 676279

so the natural disasters in Cal serves them right too....right penelope?....

View attachment 676279

You are a truly ugly cretin. Completely devoid empathy and compassion. If there is a Hell (and in your case I hope there is), there is a special place there for people like you.

View attachment 676279

Why am I not surprised to see you cheering the misfortune of your neighbors and fellow citizens

Who says incivility has died? It is clearly alive and well in your black heart.

View attachment 676279

And you got toe blue beaches that were supposed to underwater now. With those promoting climate change living there. Lets see...the great society...ending poverty...ending hunger...global warming...global cooling...global climate change...no beaches, no food, massive reduction in population...most areas of the world changed in mapping. ...Yet no stopping of growth in beach areas.

Forum List

Back