What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some credit to CNN when it's due, one reporter called out the ANTIFA before last nights rally

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't have a link but I turned on CNN just before the rally was starting, and one of the reporters (couldn't see his face, was a guy reporting from the ground audio only") who stated that "There are protesters out here, including ANTIFA, the militant left wing group".

Was nice to hear them call out this group in more honest terms rather than terms of endearment.

ZZ PUPPS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't have a link but I turned on CNN just before the rally was starting, and one of the reporters (couldn't see his face, was a guy reporting from the ground audio only") who stated that "There are protesters out here, including ANTIFA, the militant left wing group".

Was nice to hear them call out this group in more honest terms rather than terms of endearment.
Not to worry, that reporter will be fired or re-indoctrinated today.

OP
shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not to worry, that reporter will be fired or re-indoctrinated today.

Yeah, he better hope he doesn't share a name with any Confederate Statues...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List