Some credit to CNN when it's due, one reporter called out the ANTIFA before last nights rally

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I don't have a link but I turned on CNN just before the rally was starting, and one of the reporters (couldn't see his face, was a guy reporting from the ground audio only") who stated that "There are protesters out here, including ANTIFA, the militant left wing group".

Was nice to hear them call out this group in more honest terms rather than terms of endearment.

I don't have a link but I turned on CNN just before the rally was starting, and one of the reporters (couldn't see his face, was a guy reporting from the ground audio only") who stated that "There are protesters out here, including ANTIFA, the militant left wing group".

Was nice to hear them call out this group in more honest terms rather than terms of endearment.
Not to worry, that reporter will be fired or re-indoctrinated today.

Not to worry, that reporter will be fired or re-indoctrinated today.

Yeah, he better hope he doesn't share a name with any Confederate Statues...

Forum List

Back