Some asshole keeps throwing one of my colony cats food out!

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
Some a-hole across the street from where i feed one of my colony cats keeps throwing out the cat food and boxes used to keep food dry- they even went into the bushes to do it- it was hidden. what should i do? i know who it is...
i was thinking of leaving them a note in mailbox saying please dont touch food because its not on your property and not your business and a really rotten thing to do and if you do it again the HUMANE SOCIETY and or cops will be at your door...not sure if the cops can do anything. And before I'm asked; no I cannot take her in or move her somewhere else; this spot is all she knows.
And where i feed her is right across the street, where there are no houses, only a fence and bushes etc... next to a business. There are only 4 homes on the opposite side of where i always feed her. I know the guy who is doing it because he saw me climb into the underbrush to put cat food/water in there. He was the only one to see me too. I am sure. Who the heck does that? He dumped the food and threw the box somewhere that i used to keep the food dry. I go there everyday. This guy lives in a fourplex with other losers, all on welfare or potheads. My only other option is to sit there and wait till shes done eating but shes not always around when I go there....

Forum List

Back