some are saying

There are people who think Trump doesn't apply tanning agent to his skin? Really?

His wife and his daughter are super models. No one would let him walk out of the house looking orange.

Okay okay..................think Celebrity Apprentice..................The bright side of all of this is it truly shows the media.

The dude is covered in tanner. His eyes are much lighter. Why can't you see that?

See all foreign pictures. He is white on rice with very almost white blonde hair. The way he actually looks.

This thread went weird.
It did, didn't it. I'll accept my part of the blame, but good luck in getting Tinydunce to admit any culpability.

Just out of curiosity, why did you have to call me a name? I don't understand this.

Because you are an abrasive person. You know that, don't you? You ask to be mocked.

Do you get your points out there every day? On nation wide talk shows?

No you don't. I just asked why someone thought they had to call me a name.

Thats what I dont understand.

There are people who think Trump doesn't apply tanning agent to his skin? Really?

His wife and his daughter are super models. No one would let him walk out of the house looking orange.

Okay okay..................think Celebrity Apprentice..................The bright side of all of this is it truly shows the media.

The dude is covered in tanner. His eyes are much lighter. Why can't you see that?

See all foreign pictures. He is white on rice with very almost white blonde hair. The way he actually looks.

I've seen him hundreds of times. He has a fake tan. His hair used to be brown...now it is blonde. He colors his hair. Everyone knows this.

post 55 ... no makeup... he aint white as rice mama colorblind

Post some. Let's see what you are seeing.

This thread went weird.
It did, didn't it. I'll accept my part of the blame, but good luck in getting Tinydunce to admit any culpability.

Just out of curiosity, why did you have to call me a name? I don't understand this.

Because you are an abrasive person. You know that, don't you? You ask to be mocked.

Do you get your points out there every day? On nation wide talk shows?

No you don't. I just asked why someone thought they had to call me a name.

Thats what I dont understand.

What are you talking about....get my points out there? Do you think you get your points anywhere?

I have so much on so many. Do you think we should play a game where I let you play with someone.

Like Joe Scarborough and his dead intern in his office.

Mika? Oh I can have fun with her. I can probably shame most of her family because her dad is a perv.

You know things about Joe and Mika? I'll bet they are really worried.

I know more than most on Joe. I know his girl really well.

I lived in Florida at the time.

You don't know anybody who is anybody. And nobody you know cares who or what you know. You know this, right?

it knew keystone was a sure thing ... LMAO

No I argued for the best of the Keystone. Not that it was a sure thing at any given time. But that it still made it to the Gulf despite Obama.

Trump can win the popular vote and lose, Clinton can win the electoral college vote and win the election .... shhhhhhhhh ... don't tell the Trumpbots

Indeed.....just ask GWB how HE won.

This thread went weird.

Oh, so you can call me stupid because I refer to Trump as an orange clown, but when people throw stones back you cry foul. Review the thread, you went on the personal attack first and I responded in kind, tit for tat. I am perfectly happy posting and having my post rebuked, and I will rebuke others with the same tone they use with me.

Very easy. Go to any foreign link. Now I would rather chat about Joe. Well I promised everyone. Joe and his dead intern in his office.

This thread went weird.

image.jpeg

Actually, he looks better orange.

Very easy. Go to any foreign link. Now I would rather chat about Joe. Well I promised everyone. Joe and his dead intern in his office.

then go, tinyeasy .. post one

Why would you want to tell us about Joe? With your info and your pull....you can get it on the Today Show. You should be working on that.

You can go to any link and not see Trump orange. Many are starting to mock Reuters and AP who are notorious for faking photos.

Now lets talk Joe. I personally loved the dude. I was going back and forth. Catahoula deal. I thought the guy was straight up. I was running back and up between breeders and Canada.

You can go to any link and not see Trump orange. Many are starting to mock Reuters and AP who are notorious for faking photos.

When are you going to post the link? Are you dense?

Do you want to look like a fool?

Buying into this bullshit?

Honest to the Lord you guys actually believe he paints his face bright orange and paints big white circles around his eyes?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????You believe a billionaire does this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Forum List

Back