Soldiers Could Be Discharged If They Refuse Vaccine-All Troops to be Vaxxed by December 15

I can't vouch for the accuracy of this report. . . it came from a sketchy source. . . but, a lot of folks follow the underground investigative researcher whom I got it from. Thus, it might be worth a read to some, especially those in the military or former military. But, with that said, take it with a grain of salt. The Deep State, is, I am sure, already aware.

It very well could be disinfo/misinfo as well.

Generally, I believe it is only being shared in a small community or by email, so keep it on the DL. This guy's videos can't even be found on BitChute.

Approximately 350,000 of our best U.S. military service members are presently being discharged because they are refusing the “vaccination.”​

URGENT: The War Is About to Start, Prepare Now​

You mean those willing to serve this country as opposed to the righties who could care less except for lip service.
The core fighting force of the US military are Conservative Patriotic Americans. Mostly Southerners and Miswesterners from Red states. The Democrats hate Conservative patriots and are purging the military of them. They want worthless affirmative action Negros, queers, transsexuals and idiots that don't understand the Constitution. You know, like all Communists party revolutionary forces.

Making the troops get this stupid vaccine is a way the filthy ass Potatohead Adminstration is getting rid of the good troops.

Just another way of destroying the once great American military. Just like Biden's Chinese buddies want him to do.

You know who Biden's Chinese buddies are, don't you? They are the ones that made the Biden family filthy rich and who unleashed a bio weapon in order to help the Democrat turds steal the election to get rid of Trump.

The core fighting force of the US military are Conservative Patriotic Americans. Mostly Southerners and Miswesterners from Red states. The Democrats hate Conservative patriots and are purging the military of them. They want worthless affirmative action Negros, queers, transsexuals and idiots that don't understand the Constitution. You know, like all Communists party revolutionary forces.

Making the troops get this stupid vaccine is a way the filthy ass Potatohead Adminstration is getting rid of the good troops.

Just another way of destroying the once great American military. Just like Biden's Chinese buddies want him to do.

You know who Biden's Chinese buddies are, don't you? They are the ones that made the Biden family filthy rich and who unleashed a bio weapon in order to help the Democrat turds steal the election to get rid of Trump.
If getting a shot makes your "con-servative patriotic Americans" run away, they weren't that tough to begin with, were they? :heehee:

The core fighting force of the US military
Voted for Biden last election. 51-47, according to exit polls of active duty military. Only a very small percentage of the active duty military are open Trump-traitors, and a good number of them are being drummed out now, due to their vaccine refusal and other stupid actions.

Keep that in mind. If you commie traitors cause any serious trouble, the military will squash you like the cockroaches that you are.

Last edited:
All troops are expected to be vaccinated by December 15. Vaccinations will be mandatory..with those who refuse ultimately being kicked out of the military.

Soldiers who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine could be discharged, the U.S. Army has announced, following Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's order that all service members be vaccinated.
Those who refuse the vaccine will first be counseled by their chain of command and medical providers, the Army said in a statement on Tuesday,.
But if they are not granted an exemption for a legitimate medical, religious or administrative reason and continue to not comply, they could be disciplined, including being relieved of duties or discharged.
In its statement, the Army said all active duty soldiers are expected to be vaccinated by December 15, while Reserve and National Guard units are expected to be fully vaccinated by June 30, 2022.
The Army has 485,000 active duty soldiers. There are also 189,500 in the Reserve and 336,000 in the National Guard.
Those who have pending exemption requests will not face discipline until their exemption is fully processed, the statement added.
Soldiers who have previously contracted COVID-19 are not automatically exempt from full vaccination and should consult their primary care managers, the Army said.

My daughter is commander of an Army transportation unit. Her unit is 100% vaccinated already. I read a report this morning that says the Chair Force is at 94% vaccinated. Every Army civilian contractor I work with will get the vaccine.

Of all the things done by the Biden administration, the only fault I find with this plan is not exempting those who have already had COVID and have immunity.

After Biden just reinstated benefits to queers who were discharged for lying and fraud, the next GOP nominee can run on doing the same for anyone who refuses the experimental covid treatment. Fair enough.

Where do you come off with this BS? I have two children who served in the Army, deploying to Afghanistan and Iraq. I have a son-in-law that has deployed to the Middle East more times than I can count with the Air National Guard. That is their job!

None of them have ever had a scratch on them. Before Biden got our troops blown up at the Kabul airport, how many did we have killed in the preceding 18 months. In case you have forgotten, that number is ZERO!

Judging by your statement, we don't even need a military.

I am an Army contractor as a civilian. I have to take the vaccine also because I am around Army personnel when I am not working from home. Our facility for work was severely damaged when no one was there due to COVID, so we have not returned.

Ensuring the military and civilians who work with them are vaccinated against COVID,
Idiotic. The military is at no threat from WuFlu. It does not effect young healthy people hardly at all. But now all those vaccinated will likely develop heart issues and immunity problems.

This show you what pieces of shit the woke military has become:

Hero Marine who rescued baby from Kabul airport during Afghan airlift is now under investigation by his unit for appearing at Trump rally last weekend​

• Marine Lance Corporal Hunter Clark is under investigation after he appeared on stage with former President Donald Trump at a rally in Georgia on Saturday
  • Clark introduced himself as 'the guy that pulled the baby over the wall' in the images that went viral from the Kabul airport during the Afghanistan withdrawal
  • It's against Pentagon rules for active duty troops to 'speak at a partisan political gathering... that promotes a partisan political party, candidate, or cause'
  • Marine Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller was recently relieved of command after posting a Facebook video critical of higher up military leadership

1633037575576.png

1633037597209.png

I guess this is good news for outfits like Academi who are ready and able to hire the veterans this policy will produce.

Its also good news for other armies, private and governmental , throughout the world looking for a few good men.

America has some top people serving that will be kicked out.

Forum List

Back