Soldiers Could Be Discharged If They Refuse Vaccine-All Troops to be Vaxxed by December 15

It should be perfectly clear to every sane American in the military that the CinC and Milley are dishonest treasonous murderous cowards who need to be removed.
Have you ever stopped to think why you are always wrong?

The only difference is the RWNJ politicization.
Too Broad brush I'm afraid.... you're not totally incorrect but you risk losing your way with that type of polarization. The vaccine effort is failing quite badly at this point.... people have reasonable doubts and there is evidence , as always , of numbers tampering.

JO

Too Broad brush I'm afraid.... you're not totally incorrect but you risk losing your way with that type of polarization. The vaccine effort is failing quite badly at this point.... people have reasonable doubts and there is evidence , as always , of numbers tampering.

JO
You don't even see what you just did, do you.

tenor (9).gif

Get rid of the good soldiers and replace them with diverse Affirmative Actions idiots. What could possibly go wrong?

China could never defeat the US but they are making headway in destroying us from within by getting their man in the White House.

This is doubly good. The only refusers will be the most fanatical of the Trump cultists, and we want them out of the military.
President Trump recommends the vaccines. These are people who just don’t want an experimental vaccine.

The military will lose a few thousand of the best troops.

However, not to worry. They will be replaced by queers, transsexuals, dumbass affirmative action Negroes and women dykes.

Just like China wants.

Considering what such a position entails, shouldn't this kind of matter be the least of the worries? In other words, getting vaccinated won't prevent the service people from being sent overseas to where they are eventually shot at and blown up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the help is needed badly enough, is it a smart move to have such a regulation be in place?

Where do you come off with this BS? I have two children who served in the Army, deploying to Afghanistan and Iraq. I have a son-in-law that has deployed to the Middle East more times than I can count with the Air National Guard. That is their job!

None of them have ever had a scratch on them. Before Biden got our troops blown up at the Kabul airport, how many did we have killed in the preceding 18 months. In case you have forgotten, that number is ZERO!

Judging by your statement, we don't even need a military.

I am an Army contractor as a civilian. I have to take the vaccine also because I am around Army personnel when I am not working from home. Our facility for work was severely damaged when no one was there due to COVID, so we have not returned.

Ensuring the military and civilians who work with them are vaccinated against COVID,

All troops are expected to be vaccinated by December 15. Vaccinations will be mandatory..with those who refuse ultimately being kicked out of the military.

Soldiers who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine could be discharged, the U.S. Army has announced, following Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's order that all service members be vaccinated.
Those who refuse the vaccine will first be counseled by their chain of command and medical providers, the Army said in a statement on Tuesday,.
But if they are not granted an exemption for a legitimate medical, religious or administrative reason and continue to not comply, they could be disciplined, including being relieved of duties or discharged.
In its statement, the Army said all active duty soldiers are expected to be vaccinated by December 15, while Reserve and National Guard units are expected to be fully vaccinated by June 30, 2022.
The Army has 485,000 active duty soldiers. There are also 189,500 in the Reserve and 336,000 in the National Guard.
Those who have pending exemption requests will not face discipline until their exemption is fully processed, the statement added.
Soldiers who have previously contracted COVID-19 are not automatically exempt from full vaccination and should consult their primary care managers, the Army said.
Same as all the other required shots.

This is doubly good. The only refusers will be the most fanatical of the Trump cultists, and we want them out of the military.
So. my grandson is a Trump cultist because he cannot take the vaccine due to a known allergy to it's contents?

The people not getting vaccinated by choice are poor inner city minorities. I guess they are Trump cultist also!

STFU, moron!

The military will lose a few thousand of the best troops.

However, not to worry. They will be replaced by queers, transsexuals, dumbass affirmative action Negroes and women dykes.

Just like China wants.
You mean those willing to serve this country as opposed to the righties who could care less except for lip service.

Forum List

Back