Soldiers Could Be Discharged If They Refuse Vaccine-All Troops to be Vaxxed by December 15

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
All troops are expected to be vaccinated by December 15. Vaccinations will be mandatory..with those who refuse ultimately being kicked out of the military.

Soldiers who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine could be discharged, the U.S. Army has announced, following Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's order that all service members be vaccinated.
Those who refuse the vaccine will first be counseled by their chain of command and medical providers, the Army said in a statement on Tuesday,.
But if they are not granted an exemption for a legitimate medical, religious or administrative reason and continue to not comply, they could be disciplined, including being relieved of duties or discharged.
In its statement, the Army said all active duty soldiers are expected to be vaccinated by December 15, while Reserve and National Guard units are expected to be fully vaccinated by June 30, 2022.
The Army has 485,000 active duty soldiers. There are also 189,500 in the Reserve and 336,000 in the National Guard.
Those who have pending exemption requests will not face discipline until their exemption is fully processed, the statement added.
Soldiers who have previously contracted COVID-19 are not automatically exempt from full vaccination and should consult their primary care managers, the Army said.

"administrative reasons" "could be". Sounds to me that very few will be. But hey, I'm all for cutting down the size of the military.

Hell, discharge all of them. We don't need a military any more.

Uncle Joe will just have some White House staffer write a sternly-worded letter, if someone attacks us.

Or maybe send them some pallets of cash, that worked for Obama, didn't it? Seeing as how this administration is just a flimsy carbon copy of the Obama administration, I wouldn't expect them to do anything different.

Gender dysphoria and mental health issues? Fine, come on in. A problem with an experimental and rushed vaccine that had no animal testing or stage four clinical trials? GTFO.

:rolleyes:

.001 b.jpg

The only thing they have to do is request to the see the Comirnaty vile that they are drawing from. If it is not Comirnaty, and the vial is still the emergency use authorization supply then they should not be required to take it, as only Comirnaty was approved. They should engage with their legal office on base.
I went through this as a young supervisor in 2004 and the Anthrax vaccine. I took the vaccine but I had a young troop who was refusing.

Last edited:
Considering what such a position entails, shouldn't this kind of matter be the least of the worries? In other words, getting vaccinated won't prevent the service people from being sent overseas to where they are eventually shot at and blown up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the help is needed badly enough, is it a smart move to have such a regulation be in place?

All troops are expected to be vaccinated by December 15. Vaccinations will be mandatory..with those who refuse ultimately being kicked out of the military.

Soldiers who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine could be discharged, the U.S. Army has announced, following Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's order that all service members be vaccinated.
Those who refuse the vaccine will first be counseled by their chain of command and medical providers, the Army said in a statement on Tuesday,.
But if they are not granted an exemption for a legitimate medical, religious or administrative reason and continue to not comply, they could be disciplined, including being relieved of duties or discharged.
In its statement, the Army said all active duty soldiers are expected to be vaccinated by December 15, while Reserve and National Guard units are expected to be fully vaccinated by June 30, 2022.
The Army has 485,000 active duty soldiers. There are also 189,500 in the Reserve and 336,000 in the National Guard.
Those who have pending exemption requests will not face discipline until their exemption is fully processed, the statement added.
Soldiers who have previously contracted COVID-19 are not automatically exempt from full vaccination and should consult their primary care managers, the Army said.
Thousands of them will be discharged then I suppose.....should be interesting to watch...I am sure China is taking note.

JO

The vast majority will just get the shot. They've already been vaccinated against everything under the sun anyway.
That's actually a good point....when you sign up one of your first experiences is to imitate a pin cushion.....
This however is different.

JO

This is doubly good. The only refusers will be the most fanatical of the Trump cultists, and we want them out of the military.
This is basically like a get out of your contract free opportunity. There are plenty of people who will take advantage of it outside of Trump supporters.

There is a labor shortage, meaning better opportunities than some folks had when they enlisted.

Forum List

Back