Soldiers Could Be Discharged If They Refuse Vaccine-All Troops to be Vaxxed by December 15

This show you what pieces of shit the woke military has become:

Hero Marine who rescued baby from Kabul airport during Afghan airlift is now under investigation by his unit for appearing at Trump rally last weekend​

• Marine Lance Corporal Hunter Clark is under investigation after he appeared on stage with former President Donald Trump at a rally in Georgia on Saturday
  • Clark introduced himself as 'the guy that pulled the baby over the wall' in the images that went viral from the Kabul airport during the Afghanistan withdrawal
  • It's against Pentagon rules for active duty troops to 'speak at a partisan political gathering... that promotes a partisan political party, candidate, or cause'
  • Marine Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller was recently relieved of command after posting a Facebook video critical of higher up military leadership

View attachment 545773

View attachment 545774
I appreciate his actions in saving the child..but that does not give him a pass. He broke the rules....he knew the chance he took...and the possible repercussions.
This has been rule forever..active duty serving military are to stay clear of politics--and as for the guy who criticized his commanding officers...really? You don't know how will turn out..no matter Right or left?

I appreciate his actions in saving the child..but that does not give him a pass. He broke the rules....he knew the chance he took...and the possible repercussions.
This has been rule forever..active duty serving military are to stay clear of politics--and as for the guy who criticized his commanding officers...really? You don't know how will turn out..no matter Right or left?

Fuck the rules. This is America, not Red China.

Russian and Chinese militaries, then, will have been vaccinated with adenovirus-based vaccine, while U.S. military will have been vaccinated with mRNA vaccine. Is this correct war-game strategy?

Absolutely false. He was not in uniform.

You are allowed to participate in politics when in the military. Just not in uniform.

Nope...https://www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/897591/guidance-on-political-campaigns-and-activity/

3. Active duty Marines may not:
a. Participate in partisan political fundraising activities.
b. Use official authority or influence to interfere with an election.
c. Speak before a partisan political gathering, including any gathering that promotes a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.

Nope...https://www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/897591/guidance-on-political-campaigns-and-activity/

3. Active duty Marines may not:
a. Participate in partisan political fundraising activities.
b. Use official authority or influence to interfere with an election.
c. Speak before a partisan political gathering, including any gathering that promotes a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.
What did he promote that was “partisan”?

What did he promote that was “partisan”?

Sorry, was too busy laughing to answer your question.

The rally promoted 3 GOP candidates that Trump has endorsed, that would fall under the "including any gathering that promotes a partisan political party, candidate"

Nope...https://www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/897591/guidance-on-political-campaigns-and-activity
Your link seems to contradict itself, it’s states they MAY:

a. Register to vote and vote.
b. Express a personal opinion on political candidates or issues but not as a representative of the Armed Forces.
c. Promote and encourage others to vote, if such does not constitute use of their official authority or influence to interfere with the outcome of any election.
d. Join a partisan or nonpartisan political club and attend its meetings when not in uniform per references (d) and (e).

Sorry, was too busy laughing to answer your question.

The rally promoted 3 GOP candidates that Trump has endorsed, that would fall under the "including any gathering that promotes a partisan political party, candidate"
They are allowed to attend such events:

h. Attend partisan and nonpartisan political fundraising activities, meetings, rallies, debates, conventions, or activities as a spectator when not in uniform per references (d) and (e).

They are allowed to attend such events:

h. Attend partisan and nonpartisan political fundraising activities, meetings, rallies, debates, conventions, or activities as a spectator when not in uniform per references (d) and (e).

They can attend, they cannot speak. Did he speak? I think so

Where do you come off with this BS? I have two children who served in the Army, deploying to Afghanistan and Iraq. I have a son-in-law that has deployed to the Middle East more times than I can count with the Air National Guard. That is their job!

None of them have ever had a scratch on them. Before Biden got our troops blown up at the Kabul airport, how many did we have killed in the preceding 18 months. In case you have forgotten, that number is ZERO!

Judging by your statement, we don't even need a military.

I am an Army contractor as a civilian. I have to take the vaccine also because I am around Army personnel when I am not working from home. Our facility for work was severely damaged when no one was there due to COVID, so we have not returned.

Ensuring the military and civilians who work with them are vaccinated against COVID,
How in the world does my statement say that a military is not a necessity, especially when the military that we do have possesses a history that goes way further back than just the last 18 months?

God bless you and our service men and women who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. All that I am trying to point out is that being vaccinated can only do so much. If anything, them shots might only make people even more likely to get sick.

Idiotic. The military is at no threat from WuFlu. It does not effect young healthy people hardly at all. But now all those vaccinated will likely develop heart issues and immunity problems.
Yes, that's why the USS Roosevelt spend a third of it's deployment at the pier in Guam because COVID ran rampant through the crew. I think you better check your ego at the door please!

How in the world does my statement say that a military is not a necessity, especially when the military that we do have possesses a history that goes way further back than just the last 18 months?

God bless you and our service men and women who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. All that I am trying to point out is that being vaccinated can only do so much. If anything, them shots might only make people even more likely to get sick.

Holly, The numbers do not back up your theory.

Forum List

Back