Solar Output Shifts... Major Wavelength Changes Observed - Suns surface is cooling...

Well here it is...

Dr. David Archibald of Solar Helios Observatory (SHO) is noting a major shift in the plasma temperature of the suns surface. Its cooling off.. This means the energy leaving the sun is in a much longer wavelength and has less energy.

View attachment 483736

With major ash clouds and SO4 levels from Volcanoes circumferencing the Northeren Hemisphere and globe were in for a fast cooling.

Figure 1: Temperature of the solar wind plasma

As Figure 1 shows, the temperature of the solar wind has hit a new low for the instrument record. As it is energy from the Sun that keeps the Earth from looking like Pluto, the lower plasma temperature indicates that the Sun’s surface is cooling. Surely the Earth’s surface will follow.

We knew this was coming because we are overdue for our next glacial cycle. The rate of temperature drop is making it very clear the sun is going to sleep. So much for AGW....

Solar Plasma Temperature is plunging – should we worry? – Watts Up With That?

Billy Bob, in the WUWT article, why do all the solar data graphs run from 1965 to present but the Southern Hemisphere temperature data, which they imply is correlated, only run for eight months of 2020? Perhaps cause over the same period as his solar data, the global temps look like this:

View attachment 483855

Where is the data to support that?

Most of this Environmental wacko data have been fabricated and and don't mean jackshit. We have documented proof that the Principle Climate Scientists, NASA, NOAA and the UN purposely lied, fabricated and cherry picked data.

If this shit was real then there would have been no need to lie so much about it, would there?

How much is man made and not from the natural post glacial warming that we have been experiencing for the last 10K years?

When are you stupid uneducated Moon Bats ever going to pull your heads out of your ass and learn that this AGW vullshit is nothing more than a scam?

You Libtard freaks don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

If you had simply used the provided link you would have instantly seen " Source data NOAA-NCDC State of the Climate: Global Analysis [Web + data download] ". These data have NOT been fabricated. You do NOT have documented proof that anyone at NASA, NOAA or the UN purposely lied, fabricated or cherry-picked data. Here is temperature data for the last 10,000 years. Tell us you see nothing different between the overall trend and the trend over the last century or so at the far right side of the graph.

View attachment 485594

This the type of shit I was talking about.

'"Data from the UK Met Office".

Where in the hell did they get their data and how much of it was fabricated or cherry picked by the Climate Scientists that admitted in the Climategate emails that they lied?

The UK Met is like our NOAA that have been caught time and again yielding to Libtard Environmental Wacko pressure to make up AGW shit. The dishonesty is despicable. Just like our NOAA they are good at predicting weather but have lost their credibility when it comes to climate.

This is the reason why I don't discuss AGW with the Environmental Wackos anymore. Just like you just did they post articles from sources that have been proven to be false like it was fact. Then I have to spend a considerable amount of time to track down the falsification and then the stupid Moon Bats will ignore the facts that I present. I have done it a lot in the past but don't bother anymore.

AGW is not fact based. It is a religion for stupid uneducated Moon Bats that just don't have the capacity to think for themselves. Like the man said "there is a sucker born every minute". You have been suckered into the scam.

You need to pull your head out of you Moon Bat ass. The global warming that is happening nowadays is natural post glacial warming and the contribution by humans is minimal. All the real data shows it. In fact many of the Environmental Wackos will admit it if cornered.

My gas guzzling Tundra pick up truck is not going to kill you.

You have a serious misunderstanding as to what does and does not constitute a reliable source of scientific information. Are you familiar with peer review and refereed publication?

However, I bought the big engine on a big truck because I could. It is called Liberty.

Reminds me of the first time I met my niece's future husband ... pulls up in a one-ton, 4x4 with a lift kit and climbs all 5 foot 4 inches of himself out of the cab ... you know my first impression ...

After about ten minutes of chit-chat, I realized his job required him to haul one ton of equipment off-road across the forest floor on a regular basis ... and that one-ton, 4x4 with a lift kit was about the minimum sized rig for such work ...

I treat my Tacoma like a glorified motorized wheelbarrow ... that happens to be street legal ... 1/2 ton of construction materials rarely fills the bed half-way ... and she's a total dog at performance ... 0-60 in fifteen minutes or so ...

I fill-up once a month whether I need to or not ... just trying to keep the gas fresh is all ... I'd buy a Fair Lady if I cared ...

Well here it is...

Dr. David Archibald of Solar Helios Observatory (SHO) is noting a major shift in the plasma temperature of the suns surface. Its cooling off.. This means the energy leaving the sun is in a much longer wavelength and has less energy.

View attachment 483736

With major ash clouds and SO4 levels from Volcanoes circumferencing the Northeren Hemisphere and globe were in for a fast cooling.

Figure 1: Temperature of the solar wind plasma

As Figure 1 shows, the temperature of the solar wind has hit a new low for the instrument record. As it is energy from the Sun that keeps the Earth from looking like Pluto, the lower plasma temperature indicates that the Sun’s surface is cooling. Surely the Earth’s surface will follow.

We knew this was coming because we are overdue for our next glacial cycle. The rate of temperature drop is making it very clear the sun is going to sleep. So much for AGW....

Billy Bob, in the WUWT article, why do all the solar data graphs run from 1965 to present but the Southern Hemisphere temperature data, which they imply is correlated, only run for eight months of 2020? Perhaps cause over the same period as his solar data, the global temps look like this:

View attachment 483855

Where is the data to support that?

Most of this Environmental wacko data have been fabricated and and don't mean jackshit. We have documented proof that the Principle Climate Scientists, NASA, NOAA and the UN purposely lied, fabricated and cherry picked data.

If this shit was real then there would have been no need to lie so much about it, would there?

How much is man made and not from the natural post glacial warming that we have been experiencing for the last 10K years?

When are you stupid uneducated Moon Bats ever going to pull your heads out of your ass and learn that this AGW vullshit is nothing more than a scam?

You Libtard freaks don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

If you had simply used the provided link you would have instantly seen " Source data NOAA-NCDC State of the Climate: Global Analysis [Web + data download] ". These data have NOT been fabricated. You do NOT have documented proof that anyone at NASA, NOAA or the UN purposely lied, fabricated or cherry-picked data. Here is temperature data for the last 10,000 years. Tell us you see nothing different between the overall trend and the trend over the last century or so at the far right side of the graph.

View attachment 485594

This the type of shit I was talking about.

'"Data from the UK Met Office".

Where in the hell did they get their data and how much of it was fabricated or cherry picked by the Climate Scientists that admitted in the Climategate emails that they lied?

The UK Met is like our NOAA that have been caught time and again yielding to Libtard Environmental Wacko pressure to make up AGW shit. The dishonesty is despicable. Just like our NOAA they are good at predicting weather but have lost their credibility when it comes to climate.

This is the reason why I don't discuss AGW with the Environmental Wackos anymore. Just like you just did they post articles from sources that have been proven to be false like it was fact. Then I have to spend a considerable amount of time to track down the falsification and then the stupid Moon Bats will ignore the facts that I present. I have done it a lot in the past but don't bother anymore.

AGW is not fact based. It is a religion for stupid uneducated Moon Bats that just don't have the capacity to think for themselves. Like the man said "there is a sucker born every minute". You have been suckered into the scam.

You need to pull your head out of you Moon Bat ass. The global warming that is happening nowadays is natural post glacial warming and the contribution by humans is minimal. All the real data shows it. In fact many of the Environmental Wackos will admit it if cornered.

My gas guzzling Tundra pick up truck is not going to kill you.

You have a serious misunderstanding as to what does and does not constitute a reliable source of scientific information. Are you familiar with peer review and refereed publication?

You have your head up your stupid Moon Bat ass and belive all the bullshit the AWG religious nuts have been feeding you.

When you look at the base data and see the cherry picking and dishonest data manipulationn the whole scam falls apart. For instance, the idiots use satellite senors data to tell us that the oceans have a .5 F increase in temperature and then you find out that the senors can't be calibrated to within 5 F. Things like that.

There is absolutely no reliable data showing that the increase in the earth's temperature is caused by anything other than natural post glaciation warming and solar radiation variations.

However, if you want to be one of these dumb Moon Bats that have been scammed then be our guest. Just don't get all pissy when we ridicule you for it.

However, I bought the big engine on a big truck because I could. It is called Liberty.

Reminds me of the first time I met my niece's future husband ... pulls up in a one-ton, 4x4 with a lift kit and climbs all 5 foot 4 inches of himself out of the cab ... you know my first impression ...

After about ten minutes of chit-chat, I realized his job required him to haul one ton of equipment off-road across the forest floor on a regular basis ... and that one-ton, 4x4 with a lift kit was about the minimum sized rig for such work ...

I treat my Tacoma like a glorified motorized wheelbarrow ... that happens to be street legal ... 1/2 ton of construction materials rarely fills the bed half-way ... and she's a total dog at performance ... 0-60 in fifteen minutes or so ...

I fill-up once a month whether I need to or not ... just trying to keep the gas fresh is all ... I'd buy a Fair Lady if I cared ...

I top off my gas guzzler about every month. I use non ethanol gas because the truck will sit for days and sometimes even weeks without being used.

My wife's car is Honda Pilot. It gets about 22 around town and about 27 on a trip. We use it a lot more.

We use to have a Honda CRV that got about 30 around town and 35 on the Highway. However, we wanted something a little bigger to take on tips.

Gas millage is not a big deal for us. This jerk off Joe Dufus will drive up the cost of gas with his stupid Environmental Waco bullshit but since we don't use our vehicles for daily commuting it doesn't matter that much. However, I feel sorry for the people that do. It is a tax on all of us for allowing Joe Dufus to steal the election.

Biden did not steal the election. He won the most secure election in US history for which NO evidence of significant voter fraud exists. And it is far past time that the price of gasoline should reflect its actual cost to society. See if you can buy a gallon of gas in any other industrialized western country for whatever you're paying for it right here right now.

Biden did not steal the election. He won the most secure election in US history for which NO evidence of significant voter fraud exists. And it is far past time that the price of gasoline should reflect its actual cost to society. See if you can buy a gallon of gas in any other industrialized western country for whatever you're paying for it right here right now.

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... use smaller words ...

What, like "gasoline"? "Election"? "Now"?

Somewhat ... mostly "evidence" ... that's way to complicated a word for Bubba to understand ... there "could have been" dozens of pick-up loads of fraudulent ballots delivered to election offices without a single soul witnessing it ... therefore, it did happen ... perfect logic for the typical 6th grade drop-out ...

Remember ... Bubba voted for The Donald ...'nough said ...

When you look at the base data and see the cherry picking and dishonest data manipulationn the whole scam falls apart. For instance, the idiots use satellite senors data to tell us that the oceans have a .5 F increase in temperature and then you find out that the senors can't be calibrated to within 5 F. Things like that.

So, things you just made up. Crazy lies. Wild fabrications on your part. Everyone already knows you fake everything, so there was really no need to confirm it again.

You can demonstrate you're not just another boring liar-for-fascism. Simply back up your BS there.

You can run now. After all, when the light is turned on, the cockroaches scuttle back into their slimy crevices.

Here's one of Billy's "The sun is cooling off, massive cooling soon!" threads from 2016. Good times.

View attachment 485594

The chart is garbage the Marcott paper is long exposed as junk and the blade was an add on while deleting data that showed a big decline in that area.

:oops8:

Posted about this in detail the other day.

Let's see this empirical data ... I'm not aware of any circumstance where temperature decreases when energy increases ... by definition, temperature is the measure of (kinetic) energy, if something is gaining energy, then temperature will go up ... keep in mind, any exception to this will need to somehow relate to a single main sequence type G2 star, one that is average as average can be ... I know there's such things as Cephid variables, novae and type 1a supernovae, but all these are binary systems, the processes there don't occur at our own Sun ...

Not sure why you're bringing up antiquated theories ... Max Planck proved the energy states in an atom are not smooth ... and any theory based on the assumption of smoothness is wrong ... these energy states are quantized, meaning an atom can only hold very specific energy states, and never exist outside these specific states ... and this is the reason we don't observe the UV catastrophe ... indeed it would be fair to say the whole of Quantum Mechanics started out by explaining why we don't observe this ...

I'm sorry ... Wein's Law is derived from Planck's Law and QM ... not Rayleigh–Jean's Law and Classical Physics ...

As above ... cooling matter and rising temperatures are mutually exclusive ... by definition ... it also sounds like you're using the words "power" and "energy" interchangeably ... ya can't do that, they are related, but are two different things ... the Sun's power level is 1,360 (± 5) W/m^2 and has been constant during the instrumentation era, and is called the Solar Constant ... the wavelength of peak energy from the Sun has also remained constant through this period to three significant digits ...

Yes, we can measure these values to a far more accurate level ... unfortunately we only measure temperature on Earth to the nearest whole kelvin, which is only three digits ... [shrugs shoulders] ... them are the rules, and I had no part making them up ...

=====

The OP is about the Solar Wind ... this isn't just energy, it's matter that contains energy ... matter plays no roll in the radiative transfer of energy; and the Solar Wind is much better described as the convective transfer of energy ... the Sun adds energy to a hydrogen atom, then flings the hydrogen atom (and it's energy) out into space ... what the atom crashed into then absorbs that energy, whether it's Earth, Mars ... or out of the solar system into an exoplanet as a cosmic ray ... some of this energy is radiated in transit, but it's a tiny tiny part of the radiative energy we receive from the Sun ... i.e. this radiation is safely ignored when discussing the environment here on Earth ...
Yeah but do you know how to use a coping saw?

Yeah but do you know how to use a coping saw?

Sure ... backcut at 45º and use that profile to "cut" the corner ... in the trade this cut is called a cope, thus we use a coping saw ...

It's something of a lost art ... I was fortunate to have come across some old hand and he showed me the how to and where for ... he could keep up with the guys and the fancy-pants neo-modern scientifically-advanced hyphenated-wordful electric-miter-saw ... I couldn't, at least not downstairs ...

Funny you should bring this up ... just last week it had crossed my mind to cope some baseboard in my home ... just for the fun of it ... I know my saw has a new blade in it, last one to use it was my son cutting concrete like thirty years ago ... [giggle] ...

"Why?" you may ask ... back before plastics we had to make our own chalking, so it was actually cheaper and easier to cut finish wood pieces exact-to-fit, leaving no gaps behind ... thus the coping action of forward-cutting the piece 20º or 30º, and leaving it an RCH long ... when we go to place the piece, we can smoosh it a bit and get that "perfect cut" look without having to deal with cutting it perfectly ...

Chalking and carpentry are a bad mix ... just look at the place you live right now ... you can tell chalking is a landlord's dream come true ...

Sure ... backcut at 45º and use that profile to "cut" the corner ... in the trade this cut is called a cope, thus we use a coping saw ...

It's something of a lost art ... I was fortunate to have come across some old hand and he showed me the how to and where for ... he could keep up with the guys and the fancy-pants neo-modern scientifically-advanced hyphenated-wordful electric-miter-saw ... I couldn't, at least not downstairs ...

Funny you should bring this up ... just last week it had crossed my mind to cope some baseboard in my home ... just for the fun of it ... I know my saw has a new blade in it, last one to use it was my son cutting concrete like thirty years ago ... [giggle] ...

"Why?" you may ask ... back before plastics we had to make our own chalking, so it was actually cheaper and easier to cut finish wood pieces exact-to-fit, leaving no gaps behind ... thus the coping action of forward-cutting the piece 20º or 30º, and leaving it an RCH long ... when we go to place the piece, we can smoosh it a bit and get that "perfect cut" look without having to deal with cutting it perfectly ...

Chalking and carpentry are a bad mix ... just look at the place you live right now ... you can tell chalking is a landlord's dream come true ...
You do know I was making a joke, right?

I've never coped. My son tells me he is an expert at it.

I look for joy wherever I can.

Here you go,

1645734929223.png

Well here it is...

View attachment 483736

So... glacial cycles are controlled by the sun's surface temperature and ash clouds and aerosols from volcanism? Very impressive Mr Bob. How's that doctorate coming along?

View attachment 483855

Did you look at the source of that stupid graph?

Emails and data from an organization that was caught red handed fabricating data.

Typical Environmental Wacko bullshit.

Get serious. You are embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back