Solar Irradiance in a nose-dive...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Just when you thought it couldn't get stranger, Solar Irradiance has dropped to 1360.0 W/m^2. a full drop of 1.4 W/m^2 in just three days.

tim_level3_tsi_24hour_3month-april-11-20162.png

Confirmed with the SOURCE project that it is not a sensor malfunction and that it is a massive drop that is continuing to drop. The drop in TSI is substantial when you consider that just a 1.5W/m^2 will result in a 2 to 4 deg C drop on earth in rather short order.. They are hopeful that this is a short term drop and when the sun spots return to the face so will TSI.

These types of drops have been very rarely recorded with major sun spots and if they persist long enough it could result in an ice age.

This drop is different than previous ones, which were much smaller and were very short in duration...

Going to be watching this one with great interest... How low will it go and for how long..??

Maybe all these people that have been saying that a solar event like Nibiru/ Planet X will be doing a fly by that will cause a pole shift while pelting the earth with tail debris were correct. According to Sumerian texts this is an event that happens every 3,557 years. Certainly would explain as to why advanced races disappeared. Perhaps that is the reason for the aerosol sprayingaka "chemtrailing is being done in order to keep it from being seen at strategic times in certain areas....maybe it's the reason that "da gubermint" has been building underground bunkers since 1983 when it was first learned that this was a possibility....fine with me. My "give a shit" is running on empty. It would be rather entertaining to watch all the people that had such child-like faith in their "gubermint" to protect them running around wringing their hands while wondering where are their saviors to take them to safety....such stupid fucks.

Maybe all these people that have been saying that a solar event like Nibiru/ Planet X will be doing a fly by that will cause a pole shift while pelting the earth with tail debris were correct. According to Sumerian texts this is an event that happens every 3,557 years. Certainly would explain as to why advanced races disappeared. Perhaps that is the reason for the aerosol sprayingaka "chemtrailing is being done in order to keep it from being seen at strategic times in certain areas....maybe it's the reason that "da gubermint" has been building underground bunkers since 1983 when it was first learned that this was a possibility....fine with me. My "give a shit" is running on empty. It would be rather entertaining to watch all the people that had such child-like faith in their "gubermint" to protect them running around wringing their hands while wondering where are their saviors to take them to safety....such stupid fucks.

Not sure about any of this, what I do know is this massive of a drop in TSI has not been seen in a very long time. What is going to be interesting to watch is how the earths systems respond to this drop in energy entering the planet.

Its a rather bad time for us with the ADO and PDO shifting to cold, leaving little latent heat to combat the loss of incoming radiation.

Last edited:

Not sure about any of this, what i do know is this massive of a drop in TSI has not been seen in a very long time. What is going to be interesting to watch is how the earths systems respond to this drop in energy entering the planet.

Its a rather bad time for us with the ADO and PDO shifting to cold, leaving little latent heat to combat the loss of incoming radiation.
I totally agree...the geo-engineering program began in earnest in 1997 which coincides with the cooling that the left denied was happening which was why they were fudging the numbers.

Not sure about any of this, what i do know is this massive of a drop in TSI has not been seen in a very long time. What is going to be interesting to watch is how the earths systems respond to this drop in energy entering the planet.

I totally agree...the geo-engineering program began in earnest in 1997 which coincides with the cooling that the left denied was happening which was why they were fudging the numbers.

IF this drop remains, there will be no fudging of the numbers capable of hiding the cooling. Since Jan 19th we have dropped almost 2W/m^2 of TSI... This is getting very interesting as this mirrors the drop in global temps since then..

If I thought man could influence the CO2 level enough, I'd suggest more emissions.

I've entertained a similar thought about the so-called “Nuclear Winter” effect; that if global warming were real, and if Mankind really had that much power to affect the climate, that perhaps we should set off a bunch of nukes in some empty desert area somewhere, and create a mild “Nuclear Winter” to counteract global warming.

I'm extremely skeptical about any claims that mankind has, or possibly can, have any such significant effect on the climate. All of mankind, and all of our creation, amounts to nothing compare to the total mass and volume of the Earth or even of the Earth's atmosphere. All the energy and power that we've been able to harness and manipulate is nothing compared to that which makes our climate run.

If, for some reason, it was established as a goal to raise or lower the Earth's temperature, enough to have a measurable effect ion the climate, if all of the nations on Earth united toward this goal, committing all of the technology and resources that we have to this one single purpose, I do not believe that we could achieve it.

IF this drop remains, there will be no fudging of the numbers capable of hiding the cooling. Since Jan 19th we have dropped almost 2W/m^2 of TSI... This is getting very interesting as this mirrors the drop in global temps since then..

But of course...but the libs will huddle up and blame it on "Climate change"...they are just that fucking conniving and dishonest...as well as stupid.

If I thought man could influence the CO2 level enough, I'd suggest more emissions.

I've entertained a similar thought about the so-called “Nuclear Winter” effect; that if global warming were real, and if Mankind really had that much power to affect the climate, that perhaps we should set off a bunch of nukes in some empty desert area somewhere, and create a mild “Nuclear Winter” to counteract global warming.

I'm extremely skeptical about any claims that mankind has, or possibly can, have any such significant effect on the climate. All of mankind, and all of our creation, amounts to nothing compare to the total mass and volume of the Earth or even of the Earth's atmosphere. All the energy and power that we've been able to harness and manipulate is nothing compared to that which makes our climate run.

If, for some reason, it was established as a goal to raise or lower the Earth's temperature, enough to have a measurable effect ion the climate, if all of the nations on Earth united toward this goal, committing all of the technology and resources that we have to this one single purpose, I do not believe that we could achieve it.

perhaps we should set off a bunch of nukes in some empty desert area somewhere, and create a mild “Nuclear Winter”

The nuclear winter would be caused by hundred of cities burning, sending up huge plumes of smoke.
Nuking someplace empty wouldn't do anything.

perhaps we should set off a bunch of nukes in some empty desert area somewhere, and create a mild “Nuclear Winter”

The nuclear winter would be caused by hundred of cities burning, sending up huge plumes of smoke.
Nuking someplace empty wouldn't do anything.

You have to suck the joy out of everything...

zmrsvf3c7hcqxjzhehen.jpg

One of my colleagues over at the Boulder, CO Lab tells me this is beginning to look like a step down but was cautious to say that we need to hide and watch..

Time will tell.

Context of where it's at..

solar-cycle-10-cm-radio-flux.gif

Cycle 23 and 24 are still a dead-on for a Solar Minimum.. The monthly variations are higher near cycle peaks. So that TSI number is not as bad as it looks.

But we are near solar siesta time Amigos.. 'Bout to get a dose of climate reality -- I think.. The big Agriculture folks are starting to take this seriously.. Gonna see the Futures markets start to price this in...

Context of where it's at..

solar-cycle-10-cm-radio-flux.gif

Cycle 23 and 24 are still a dead-on for a Solar Minimum.. The monthly variations are higher near cycle peaks. So that TSI number is not as bad as it looks.

But we are near solar siesta time Amigos.. 'Bout to get a dose of climate reality -- I think.. The big Agriculture folks are starting to take this seriously.. Gonna see the Futures markets start to price this in...

Yep!

This is getting a whole lot of attention from a whole lot of people. (its lost on the MSM) One of the folks from the French solar team was asking about what to do if they loose one month of growing season and what foods could they potentially produce. There is some real concern about what is occurring.

If this is a step down in solar output and a long term event it will most certainly be a rude awakening..for a lot of people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back