Sock puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who besides t
Sock puppets are force multipliers - just ask Larsky.

Exactly, and that is why posters have them. It isn't at all fair to allow them as they are used to gang up against a target and give the impression that a viewpoint is more widespread than it is.

Why are they allowed when the site rules state they aren't? Who gets to have them and who doesn't? What is the criteria being used to determine who receives that privilege?
He mods have these accounts?
I don't use a sock, so there's that

Would a person who uses a sock puppet admit to it?
Some don't, some do. I have no reason to lie. My sock would end up getting banned anyways.
I hardly hold back with my my opinions now, a sock would only encourage me

I know I have one old account under the name Bruce T. Laney and when I came back I created this new account because I didn’t know the password of the old one any longer and wanted to change my name.

I did not hide from the moderation team and they fully know who I am...

So this new account could be consider a sock account but at least I was honest about who I am unlike some on here...

Bruce Delaney was the gayest account ever no wonder you ditched it

I know I have one old account under the name Bruce T. Laney and when I came back I created this new account because I didn’t know the password of the old one any longer and wanted to change my name.

I did not hide from the moderation team and they fully know who I am...

So this new account could be consider a sock account but at least I was honest about who I am unlike some on here...

Bruce Delaney was the gayest account ever no wonder you ditched it
Timmy was pretty bad too.

I'm out of the loop.

Exactly what is a "Sock Puppet" ?
A user with x number of usernames and moderators allow it.

+2

The staff here allow it. Since I've been here, they always have and likely always will.

Personal conclusion? It's what stops the forum from being a marvelous site.

So...

Live with it.

I'm out of the loop.

+2

The staff here allow it. Since I've been here, they always have and likely always will.

So...

Live with it.
I spend my days and most nights trailing soks. From my experiences. It's all about men behaving badly. peeps who get kicked off a site. want to come back in. To foolish. Hiding to cover up bad behavior. LOL for xmas I asked for a sok list? That's all I want? snicker?

One rule for thee but not for me is what you are saying?

Seems a familiar trend in our country these days.

Meh, not really an issue. I've been dinged by the moderators a few times... and I usuallly had it coming.

I don't see a problem with moderators having one account for moderation, and one account for actually posting their own opinions. That said, I really haven't seen any of the moderators being really shy about expressing their opinion about something.

Only prob with socks are they get banned, then come back and do the exact same bullshit they did before, which is hunt down those they trolled and commence from where they left off. I can usually tell by the odor of rotten hog meat on one.

Only prob with socks are they get banned, then come back and do the exact same bullshit they did before, which is hunt down those they trolled and commence from where they left off. I can usually tell by the odor of rotten hog meat on one.

Toro loves him some conhog.
and bags of dicks.

1607211325626.png

Who besides t

Exactly, and that is why posters have them. It isn't at all fair to allow them as they are used to gang up against a target and give the impression that a viewpoint is more widespread than it is.

Why are they allowed when the site rules state they aren't? Who gets to have them and who doesn't? What is the criteria being used to determine who receives that privilege?

Some don't, some do. I have no reason to lie. My sock would end up getting banned anyways.
Ya...me too :lol:

And then I'd have to keep track of who said what...OMG!

Who besides t

Yes if that was the issue, but you both know of members who are socked up and causing ish.

And often.... from that ish, comes the issues.

Who besides t

Yes if that was the issue, but you both know of members who are socked up and causing ish.

I think your my sock. Can't quite remember.

Who besides t

I think your my sock. Can't quite remember.
If I was, I would have used "you're" instead of your.

Or would I have?

:lol:

I have read claims made countless times that moderators actions are completely limited by the rules of the site. The site rules are quite unequivocal about sock puppets, so if this statement were actually TRUE, then nobody would have sock puppets. The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't? Is it simply a matter of allowing friends to get away with things that those who challenge you don't, is it because of the politics involved, or what? I have just one account -- me. Your allowing others to have multiple accounts runs contrary to the stated rules of this site.

If the "sock" fits then wear it? Seems to me most of them are rather obvious—and often hilarious.
I love the ones who know the board after 50 posts. Ding Dongs.

I have read claims made countless times that moderators actions are completely limited by the rules of the site. The site rules are quite unequivocal about sock puppets, so if this statement were actually TRUE, then nobody would have sock puppets. The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't? Is it simply a matter of allowing friends to get away with things that those who challenge you don't, is it because of the politics involved, or what? I have just one account -- me. Your allowing others to have multiple accounts runs contrary to the stated rules of this site.

If the "sock" fits then wear it? Seems to me most of them are rather obvious—and often hilarious.
How dare you?

ding was very good at portraying a newbie.

It was a commanding performance.

I should know.

Or should I?

:cool:

And the ones that share passwords with other socks.

And the ones that share passwords with other socks.
Hell, even Gunny did that with members.

There sure have been a few of them popping up lately,always the Biden fans because just as you said,sock puppets are pretty much libtards who embarrass themselves and hide.

I'm out of the loop.

+2

So...

Live with it.
I spend my days and most nights trailing soks. From my experiences. It's all about men behaving badly. peeps who get kicked off a site. want to come back in. To foolish. Hiding to cover up bad behavior. LOL for xmas I asked for a sok list? That's all I want? snicker?
Uh-huh...

You shoulda saw my last dump I posted on. 40 users and 10 living members.

Sockpuppets are usually libturds who embarrass themselves and hide.

A Sock is like a dead person voting. 199% libturds.
Stop your lying. You make more soks then anyone there. And I spot most of them.
Now Cynthia let us clarify this.

I changed my handle like Madonna changed undies. Before you I use to change my handle daily. It used to irritate the fuck outta 3 people I loved to irritate the fuck outta.......lol.........K????.It was never a sok. Usually kept the Avatar...There was no intentionally socking.

You know how it was. I was the best at irritating the fuk out of them. This place has no idea.......LOLOL

Here you got 1 handle and yer done. Lol And you better make sure you spell it right the 1st time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back