Society has truly gone to hell

It's my way of showing that as this sort of thing is tolerated, the more it spreads till it becomes normalized and part of the culture.

Just look at ancient Rome, for example. They would feed people to the lions for entertainment as they would cheer and watch at the colosseum.

Or look at ancient Sparta, the men would take prepubescent boys as lovers. It became part of their culture.

The only thing that changed is how many people find out it happened.

As a 50 something old man I think what she was is pretty disgusting, but I would be lying if I said as a 18 year old I thought the singer having sex with the mic on stage was disgusting, at the time it was just the opposite. Now I am sure I would not have the same view of it.

If you'd of asked me a year ago if NASCAR and peeing in someone's face was related somehow, I would've looked at you like you were crazy.
I guess you missed the part about NASCAR cancelling any connection to the band over this.

it was always in the open, just now there is this thing called the internet that lets the entire world know about it within 60 seconds
Well the internet is part of the equation.

For example, I remember in Iraq an incident where US soldiers would take enemy combatants in prison and humiliate them with sexually explicit scenarios.

Would this have happened during WW2? I don't recall that ever happening, but I do think that the internet and the culture had effected the minds of those soldiers to do what they did.

Would you say that the entire Federal government is run by immoral people since they are rich? If so, why do you vote for them?

And where do you put yourself? Are you rich and evil or poor and good or maybe somewhere between? What level of wealth causes someone to be immoral?

The percent of federal or state employees that could reasonably be called 'Rich' is miniscule. Only SOME Congress people, the President and some of his appointees are rich.

You should grow up and stop making broad generalizations based on your fantasy world.

Not all rich people are affluent, and not all affluent people are entertained by grotesque, perverse and violent stuff, but wherever you find that sort of entertainment, you'll find rich affluent people.

I grew up with a lot of rich spoiled brats, and many of them were sociopaths. They seem to get a kick out being able to do things that other people find unacceptable - especially because they can get away with it - because they are rich.

Libs will never criticize another lib
You are delusional...

You are delusional...

Congrats to cuellar

Like the man said, never say never

"Artists" continue to try and push the envelope these days, like this girl who sings for a band who got up on stage and invited a man onto the stage so she could piss in his mouth. He then gets up and spews the piss at the crowd as they are then covered with it. Most seem to have enjoyed it, but I think one girl is trying to sue.

But what is more disconcerting are all the apologists that tweeted in her defense for doing this on stage in front of a live crowd for all to see.

What has caused society to become so reprobate and morally bankrupt?

Anyone?
Entitlement.

Forum List

Back