Society has truly gone to hell

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

"Artists" continue to try and push the envelope these days, like this girl who sings for a band who got up on stage and invited a man onto the stage so she could piss in his mouth. He then gets up and spews the piss at the crowd as they are then covered with it. Most seem to have enjoyed it, but I think one girl is trying to sue.

But what is more disconcerting are all the apologists that tweeted in her defense for doing this on stage in front of a live crowd for all to see.

What has caused society to become so reprobate and morally bankrupt?

Anyone?

"Artists" continue to try and push the envelope these days, like this girl who sings for a band who got up on stage and invited a man onto the stage so she could piss in his mouth. He then gets up and spews the piss at the crowd as they are then covered with it. Most seem to have enjoyed it, but I think one girl is trying to sue.

But what is more disconcerting are all the apologists that tweeted in her defense for doing this on stage in front of a live crowd for all to see.

Anyone?
Wealth.

Anyone?
I've always been a morally bankrupt reprobate so I can't answer that one for ya. :dunno:

There are reports Trump is afraid of germs. But he would allow someone to urinate on him?

There is a time and a place for shit like that where the audience knows what they are getting into and accept what might happen before the show. But that is not one of those places or times.

Simple. Progressive Liberalism. Period.

Moral decay, anything goes, 25 sexes, no mother and father, don't believe in God, killing babies like putting out a cigarette. Progressives are killing us. Can anyone really be surprised?

THIS is certainly the cause.
Godless heathens celebrating societies move away from divinity and towards hedonism and selfishness.

Does anyone else get really sick of the left's obsession with Donald Trump?

Manifestation of their mental illness. They don't mind Joe leaving 400 Americans overseas and giving the Taliban 28 billion in guns, tanks and planes, don't mind paying $7.00 a gallon for gas or groceries up 28% since last year, but two years later, they are still railing about a hurricane weather map Trump used that had a few marks on it or that 20 years ago, he was banging girls that makes their wives look like a dog.

Anyone?

Sort of cute you think this stuff is sort of new.

In the early 80s at the UF Halloween music fest a well know female singer use her microphone as a dildo on stage for us all to see...and we all cheered pretty damn loud. Sadly the University did not take it well and that was the final year for the event.

In the early 90s there was a place in Okinawa Japan called "The Stage" where you could go and have sex in front of everyone if you wished to do so.

Then I would invite you to google "Okinawa banana show" but do not do so from a work computer.

There is a time and a place for shit like that where the audience knows what they are getting into and accept what might happen before the show. But that is not one of those places or times.

A time and place for it? Really? For pissing on people as a publicly accepted norm? (What sick folks do privately is their business)

Welp. So much for "civilization"

Simple. Progressive Liberalism. Period.

Moral decay, anything goes, 25 sexes, no mother and father, don't believe in God, killing babies like putting out a cigarette. Progressives are killing us. Can anyone really be surprised?
What do you consider a Progressive?

Is God the main issue?

Sounds like something Trump would be into
Are you saying you disapprove of what happened on stage or are you just a Trump fan?

In fact, what makes anything "bad"? Is it just those things that counter the DNC, like questioning vaccines?

Forum List

Back