Social Media and Mainstream Media

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Does anyone use Parlor the conservative twitter that is in it's beginning stages? Are there any conservative alternatives to the democrat run media? Newsmax will probably replace fox down the road. How come conservatives aren't successful in broadcasting, movies, and creating popular social media? Also how come liberal-owned amazon has the only service to buy whatever you want from? Are conservatives behind the time when it comes to creating their own sound base as the dems do?

I dunno, I just stick with trollin the politicians on the regular tweeter. I've never had a problem.

I see you got your old avy back. That's the one you had when I first came here.

Dems seem to do well in that environment I am fine with an alternative for conservatives to share info back and forth.

Yeah, but there's not that many conservatives left in America. Most who self-define as conservative are just as rabidly statist as their theoretical counterparts if you really pay attention to what they're saying.

That's the beauty of being a pirate. You can pee on all of their Cheerios.

Dems seem to do well in that environment I am fine with an alternative for conservatives to share info back and forth.

Yeah, but there's not that many conservatives left in America. Most who self-define as conservative are just as rabidly statist as their theoretical counterparts if you really pay attention to what they're saying.

That's the beauty of being a pirate. You can pee on all of their Cheerios.

You have to start somewhere everything is a process. Not trying gets no results.

Does anyone use Parlor the conservative twitter that is in it's beginning stages? Are there any conservative alternatives to the democrat run media? Newsmax will probably replace fox down the road. How come conservatives aren't successful in broadcasting, movies, and creating popular social media? Also how come liberal-owned amazon has the only service to buy whatever you want from? Are conservatives behind the time when it comes to creating their own sound base as the dems do?
Can you imagine if a conservative wanted to make a movie like All the President's Men, that was about Obama?
Do you think that Hollywood would allow it to be made?

Can you imagine if a conservative wanted to make a movie like All the President's Men, that was about Obama?
Do you think that Hollywood would allow it to be made?

Thanks. That's what I am asking if conservatives are so concerned why aren't they offering major social and broadcasting media options? And why don't we have ANY conservative leading businessmen or women in running major technology alternatives with moves, social media outlets, and companies like amazon and microsoft? just weird.

You have to start somewhere everything is a process. Not trying gets no results.

That's true. And I agree whole heartedly. But it won't be until people figure out that both sides of the duopoly are putting the same screws to us that you're gonna be able to step back and distance yourself from both of them to be effective.

That's true. And I agree whole heartedly. But it won't be until people figure out that both sides of the duopoly are putting the same screws to us that you're gonna be effective.

Yeah you can't get results until you put work into it. If you don't like it you have to get others to join you and offer alternatives that interest people. Most people that are not rich or important in any way that the mortal world seems to admire only want to have work and money to have shelter care for family and enough free time to enjoy it without a problem. It's not too much to ask. But when one side is totally controlling the media the social media the electronic consumption that gives such an advantage that any alternative is squashed and that also is not the American way either You gotta learn to walk before you run and you have to work at taking the steps.

If you really wanna change the course of history, especially in this political atmosphere, you have to do it like a thief in the night. It's the only way.

That's true. And I agree whole heartedly. But it won't be until people figure out that both sides of the duopoly are putting the same screws to us that you're gonna be able to step back and distance yourself from both of them to be effective.
unless money backs other candidates it seems fruitless I voted 3rd party twice and then as candidate I hated was elected so I am moving on.

Forum List

Back